Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

So I tried camping the flower cuz nothing reset for me today. Took 5 hrs. Gonna time it on another swordie later.

EDIT

The 2nd swordie took 4 hrs to spawn the flower. Is it random?

1 Like

sw1/hi3/hop3/shinobi 1 is good?

Trash

20 of 20 from 20

Sw3HL3BarbShin
or
Sw3Sair3BarbShin

Former has more damage from Cleave boosting bunshinā€™s copied DS and Moulinet.
Latter has less damage but more CC with IH, DD and PistolShot:Ricochet+Restrain

1 Like

I see cors3 (and shin as bonus) I press likey!

Shinobi fencer1 all your dream boys

Toptoptop

Ye if someone can try this build like : sword3>pelt>corsair2>shino>fencer to get bonus Pierce attacks through Lunge and bonus Slash attacks through Attaque Coquille it would be cool pls.

Kill bosses siluai with 1 skill nahhh

Nerf is incoming i can deal like 10million dmg in 1 rotation QQ

Hey o/

What would be the main difference between around a Sw3-HL3-Barb-Shin and a Sw3-Cor3-Barb-Shin on PvE/PvP?

And what about Sw-HL3-Cor3-Shin?

HL path gives you a chunk of dps and a few more skills enough to cover your rotations. with this path bunshins can copy thrust, double slash, crown and moulinet

on the other hand corsair path gives you support and PVP capabilities. JR15 gives a low chance of dodge and 57% missile dmg bonus during fever time. hook restraints the enemy depending on the level of your hook w/ the attribute u can restrain 3 targets whom are near to each other, u can also use keel hauling which is really OP atm to kill a single target enemy

1 Like

This is my current shinobi build (sw1-pelt1-hop1-rodel3-nobi-murm).

I like it quite a bit, the burst is really nice considering my shitty gear (+7 315 blue spear, 2x 6* red gem on shield, no monster cards). All my attributes are at lvl 50, nothing ground breaking (my murm attributes at lvl 40).

I do anywhere between 16-50k non-crits with my non-clone skills (again, considering my gear) which means the build functions well outside of bunshin burst. Attributes are expensive though.

Thoughts on mijin no jutsu and katon no jutsu? Are they worth the pts and the ninjutsu bombs?

1 Like

Mijin no jutsu feels like DPS loss because of its CRAZY long cast time and delay time.

Itā€™s a shame because I got Shinobi today and was ultimately excited about this skill.

Edit: Is the attribute ā€œShinobi: Ninja Walkā€ still bugged? Itā€™s suppose to increase movement speed and decrease stamina gain for 1.8m.

Thanks man!

I dont have experience on Corsair, its support are worth on PvE too?

Iā€™d like to know this too. Another reason I grabbed corsair3 is for pillage attribute.

I have jolly roger at level 15 now but I feel like there is not really a pointā€¦ Huh? Since it doesnā€™t increase the duration anyway and the only bonus damage is for archers in parties if you can reach 300 combo. Maybe ill grab iron hook 12, keel hauling 1 and leave jolly at 2 for the unity attribute?

Seem like a waste to not grab iron hook as the class most known for their iron hook? Hmm

put 1 pt on katon and 2 pts for mijin. thereā€™s no use for them other than entering invisible state, btw shinobiā€™s invis doesnt get removed even if you use skills or do physical attacks while the buff is active. IMO these skills are made for pvpā€¦, well you can also use them to sneak behind bosses during dungeon runs and cast bunshin and hit them from behind by doing this you gain the benefits of corsairā€™s sudden attack dagger mastery attribute if you are using a dagger that is.

iā€™ve been asking IMC since last year to rework those 2 skills which are pretty much useless in PVE.
hereā€™s a recent post i made to ask them again lol., anyways like iā€™ve said on my reply to @Ronteque both skills are used to enter invisible state which is good for PVP so idk if imc plans to do something to make the skills useful in PVE.

shinobi walk works as intended bro, it changes the animation naruto style! lol. also u get +1 ms from this attribute idk how the decrease stamina works but it feels just the same with or without the attribute on for me.

Greetings,

do you guys have any suggestion for a pve spear Shinobi build since the new patch ? I begin to run out of ideasā€¦

Sw - HL2 - Hop3 - Shin
Sw3 - Hop3 - Shin
Sw2 - Hop2 - Cor2 - Shin
Sw3 - Hop2 - Dopp - Shin

Those are the builds Iā€™ve tested for now. Iā€™d like to try some more before making a final decision when the event ends :slight_smile:

Thanks !

Sw3 - Hop2 - Shin- Lancer

For spear Shinobi, Iā€™d definetely go for spear+shield build since clones can copy synco thrusting from hop. So Iā€™d say either:

Sw3 High 2 Hop 7 Shinobi (cheaper)

Sword pelta 3 Hop 2 Shinobi Murmillo (likely more efficiente, but murmilloā€™s attributes hurt the wallet, like really hurt)