Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Thanks for the feedback. I may try the first one.

I saw a lot of build ending with Shin - Murm… Any alternative for that last rank ? I’d love to end with Dragoon, but the latest opinion about that class are not so good since the latest patch.

Was thinking of SW3 > HL2 > Shin for Double Slash,Moulinet and Crown for clones. No idea what else to add though, would Cors2 be a good addition for farming, Hex Drop and Iron Hook?

i suggest taking barb 1 for cleave.

The best build of Shinobi are:
Swordman 3 - Highlander 3 - Barbarian - Shinobi
Swordman - Peltasta 2 - Rodelero 3 - Shinobi - Murmillo

IMHO Corsair 2 with Shinobi is weak because Bushin can’t copy Corsair skills.

I have been using mijin and katon and I must say.

Mijin is absolute trash of a skill don’t bother taking it! It locks you in place, consume your HP, damage is bad, and invisible attribute doesn’t work!

The invisible attribute doesn’t work at all as the moment you use Mijin, your character will stay there for a few seconds, explode and drop down from the air, when that happens, your “cloak/invisibility” is immediately gone out of effect.

Invisibility attribute for katon does work though. You will go invisible for about 7 seconds but JUMPING will dispel your invisiblity. You can attack and move around but you can’t jump.

So I’m rank 7 and finished the Shinobi quest. Does anyone know if I reset again and don’t have a circle of Shinobi when the rank reset event ends will I have to do the quest all over again if I want Shinobi for my rank 8?

Only the actual quest (killing monsters without getting hit or something like that), the pre requisite with the flower and all the “fun” stuff is not needed.

1 Like

Did they maybe remove that, at least for this event maybe? Because I definitely didn’t have to do anything like that when I unlocked and picked up Shinobi earlier this week, just had to gather a ton of annoying mats to craft the two items.

Yep, you don’t have to do any class change quest while this event is up, but it still requires that you complete the pre requisite quest once (which is the annoying part of unlocking them).

1 Like

I see I see, thanks a lot for the headsup. Maybe I’ll just keep Shinobi for now then… lol

Guys i’ve been playing around with a few builds such as

Sw1 pelt2 hop3 shin murm
Sw1 pelt3 hop2 shin murm
Sw1 pelt2 rodel3 shin murm
Sw1 pelt1 rodel1 hop3 shin murm

Theres literally alot of builds for shin murms that i just cant pick on my final build.
Hop3 has finestra maxed on it that increases block by 500% and synchro feels good now.
Rodel3 has shooting star and shield shove that can be used with bunshin for insane boss dmg kills
Pelt2 has high guard for a % increase in block and enhaces umbo blow and rim dmg and can be used with shin.
I wanna ask what are your takes on the builds that i mentioned

you serious??? NO FLOWER NEEDED???
HOLY…IM GONNA DO IT NOW!

NINJA SPEED!

You still need the annoying flower in alemeth

for me the flower had a spawntime of 3h:45min exactly after channel entry on Telsai (0/100 in channel)

Unfortunately the bunshins cannot copy the enhancement for umbo/rim blow from high guard, so it doesn’t contribute to your burst by much.

Right now I consider any nobi build without rodel3 to be subpar.

Ah i see. No wonder i felt the dmg a bit lackluster when using pelt skills with shin. Guess ill try pelt1 hop1 rodel3 then

But for pvp the hook is fk strong.

Indeed! In PVP is so good!
I was talking about PVE naturally :stuck_out_tongue:

guys, quick question, does elemental damage get multiplied by skill%?

It does not, it’s simply a flat additional value at the end of it all, like concentrate and stuff.

1 Like