Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Anybody can answer? Is the flower per channel or per server?

channel!202020202020

A new shinobi here, wanna ask for the list of skills that can be replicated by bunshins? I saw a thread on reddit about it but the information is quite old and may be outdated.

Also wanna ask if Mijin is worth putting points in?

Mijin is bad so no until a buff comes.

1 Like

can someone help with build?

i want pve build with full dex
want walk with one hand sword + dagger
sw2(or 3) - pelt1 - ? - dopel1 - shinobi

and what will be better Concentrate or guan ho??

You can do either Sw3>Pelt>Barb>Dop>Shin or Sw2>HL2>Barb>Dop>Shin. I recommend 2nd option because Bunshin+Crown+Moulinet is really strong. Plus youā€™ll have Cleave to boost your Moulinet, Cyclone, and Skyliner. Skyliner is also a nice filler skill if they bleed. Pelt is just a luxury that you can do without so no need to focus so much on including that. Sword + Dagger will work fine for this setup but in rank 8 Iā€™d recommend switching to 2h sword. Much stronger and easier to obtain than sword + dagger, and without Corsair you have no skills that require a dagger anyway.

Gung Ho is better than Concentrate later in the game but the extra levels donā€™t help all that much. Itā€™s perfectly fine to leave both at lv3 which is required for the attributes. As long as you have max Pain Barrier and Restrain, the rest donā€™t matter too much except Double Slash, youā€™ll want that maxed if going Sw3.

Hello!
Iā€™m building up a sw3/pel/corsair2/shino/murm, pvp oriented. Cors/Shino looks kinda funny and also quite strong, but didnā€™t want to drop the r8 burst choosing cors3 instead of murm. Wasnā€™t sure about stats though. I spent my points in DEX so far, planning to spend a few points in CON, obviously. No idea about an ideal STR based and if it could work better in TBL than a DEX one. Morever, assuming the fact this buildā€™s good and funny enough, compared to the usual sw2/rode3/pel/cors/murmillo, any suggestion regarding itemization and gems? Crafted a catacombs blade/manamana, sissels, lionhead shield, but no idea about the gems, the ideal headgears (physical atk, crit, both, whatever) nor about gloves/greaves (even if i suppose I should always look for block pen/dmg, and not at accuracy).

Rolled sw2>hl3>barb1, currently 177 and itā€™s great. Going shinobi then sw3 for max pain barrier. Great thread, helped me a lot.

*smoke bomb out.

Hey guys!
Iā€™m building sw1-pelt1-barb2-cor2-shinobi (probably doppel rank 8) and iā€™m very happy with my build. I want walk sword + dagger coz i like the rolling play feeling. Ninja with shield or spear are really ugly for me xD. Feel free to commment and give me some tips (prob. wonā€™t change my mind butā€¦)always good to hear other points of view

Hi Im a ninja Murm Lv311
build path is kinda rainbow sw1 pelt1 hop1 rod3 shino murm

And for those who are bursting shino skill specially that has pelt
Still Bunshin + Umbo blow MAKES YOU DC or rather OTHERS.

I hope they notice this and fix it right away :3

I hope they add atleast +5 move speed on shinobi and attack speed. And all the sw skills wil be copied by clones like what they did with Rune Caster.

that will be OVERPOWEREDā‹Æ
imagine the fencer-shinobi and the doppel-shinobiā‹Æ
But they really should add more skills clones can use

1 Like

Cā€™s right, could break shinobi with that shizz.

That will be broken lol, imagine Dethrone with clones, other classes will be useless if that happens lol

1 Like

any tips for stats guys? iā€™m sw1-pelt1-barba-barb-corsair atm

what about shinobis now with the incoming patch?
i am a full dex shinobi.

Nothing to say for now. Only thing anyone can do is wait for the patch to hit ktest server and weā€™ll go from there. Iā€™m hoping aside from better damage scaling, some skills get reworked and we get more attributes, like poison for Kunai.

So i keep my w2 barb2 cors1 character?
Rly wanted shinobi xD

Any news if Shinobiā€™s clones compatibility skill list has changed in the new ktest data?

As it stands, full DEX may not be the ideal for a Shinobi. That is all I can say for now.

@yurichalps None as of yet, but the current skills Shinobi can use is not bad. This will be especially so, when the % skills from the newest tests come to ITOS.