Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Hi, just an update, looks like Ninja Walk is now working but it adds only 1 movement speed…

Dear Sirs,

About Rank Reset… Just to confirm…
“Hidden class advancement requirements remain the same after you use the Rank Reset Voucher. ※ If you had advanced into a hidden class before the Reset and want to advance into the same hidden class after the Reset, you will need to gather the exact same conditions once again in order to advance.”

So… I have a Shinobi Rank7, ans I want to be a Shinobi Rank 7 again.
I wont need to catch all the itens (recipes, itens and flower) again, all right?

Could anyboody help?

Thanks…

Dan

No need you can progress through it already.

1 Like

it adds movement speed like the normal “dash” using double tap forward button. The animation is still cool lul.

Just FYI to all.

Shinobi run just adds 1 movement speed right now and same stamina reduction. 1.4m+ for 1 movement speed :smiley:

Also the sound effects should be change since the sound is for the normal dash the timing of sound is not right lol :smiley:

But the animation is good though

But even with the rank reset the future for shinobi is still dark :smiley:
Still cant decide the class to get for shinobi… I am still hopeful for the real Shinobi to be dual wielder and sword user but it is just my opinion .

Reset my Swordsman C3- Rodelero C2 to Highlander C2- Rodelero C2.

So much more damage.
Only problem Is I miss the hell out of Pain Barrier 15.

Is there anything I have to do before looking for the empty scroll in fedi? Been hopping channels all day haven’t found anything yet. It’s the first step im doing haven’t done anything else.

Thanks

Are you a class reset that already took the shinobi quest before or a first time taker?

First time. Used the reset just to shinobi into my build which I regretted not taking the first time.

when i reset my shinobi, i need to do the quest again?

Yes… I did the reset and I have to kill 50 mobs in Ruklys Again…
Fu** ><

@danilo_s_g - you dont need to find again the flower? Only kill the 50 mobs then ur a shinobi again?

Yep… The shinobi master ii already in Mesafasla…
But, the quest to kill 50 mobs I have to do again… ><

Nice atleast we just need to do the last part :smiley:

Hey!
I have played ToS on its lunch for a bit of time, but im returning now, and looks like some things changed for rank 8.
I would like to do a Shinobi build since I really liked it =p

As i’ve seen, low rank classes dont offer much to damage, so i should think most about their utility, is it right?
Can something like this works?

Swordsman c3 was good for shinobi damage, and pain barrier 15 helped, but it still worth it?

I thinked about Rodelero, because i dint seen the others classes helping much, if they wont contribute much in dps for the endgame, so i would get i for more survivality

And fencer, mostly for Lunge/Coquille or would Rodelero c3 be better?

So, i finished it with Shinobi and Murmillo that looks to have some nice damage.

How are the shinobi builds going after the rank 8 release?

Thanks!

IMO rodelero 3 is much better. Shinobi clones can now copy shooting star. High kick + clones + shooting star will be your highest burst in this build.

wow which ro skill is shinobi can copy? can you tel me more thank

wow which ro skill is shinobi can copy? can you tel me more thank

Hi ! 1h spear shino soon to be here
sw1 pelt1 hop1 rod3 shino murm