Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

The flower seems to have around 16 hour 40 min respawn time.

I believe the timer resets once channels become empty for > 10 mins since server will dynamically deallocate mobs and npcs scripts to save resources.

Do channel hopping only if there are other people grinding in the map and not keeping the channels empty. If most channels are empty, it’s better to stay in the very same channel (and pray it doesn’t crash for w/e reason). Also make sure you don’t get disconnected and the channel stays empty for >10 mins

1 Like

Thanks but i already uninstalled the game lol 2 weeks for an item it’s too much for me.

1 Like

that class choice is the exact build I run, different skill points though. It’s great so far (lvl 270). Often come first in missions/dungeons boss kill time.
What I would do different is,

-lvl 3 bash (aoe knockback 3 charges).
-Drop Gung-Ho entirely and invest all the points into pain barrier(only useful for early/mid game, the defence cut is too sever for the damage output)

-lvl 9-10 Ironhook (for pve and pvp its amazing, you can hold 3 monsters in place at one time and they can’t attack, but as long as you don’t move you can use ALL your skills, even Bunshin->Kunai->etc. before the chain breaks free (ez kill, works on everything but bosses)

lvl 1 Dual wield assault (stamina drain = VERY bad for shinobi, Bunshin drains our stamina fast and they don’t copy our offhand attacks)
-lvl 1 Knee Hauling
-lvl 15 Jolly Roger (you’ll make mutliple millions a week and a bunch of free exp cards/recipes if this is your main character with Jolly Roger hunting)
-Lvl 5 Pistol Shot(optional) (an offhand range attack (c button) is amazing, with new update, not sure what is better between the lvl 315 dagger vs pistol)
-Lvl 3-8 dust Devil (damage sucks, its used for its stun/disorient)

-lvl 4-5 Kunai, (biggest damage you have by far, by far, by far, not optional)
-lvl 1 Katon (for invisibility attribute)
-lvl 2 mokuton (duration/attribute reason)
-lvl 5 Bunshin

This just my opinion based on running your exact build (almost rank 8)

(6 free corsair, 3 free shinobi points)

1 Like

uhm as i read iron hook will be removed if the character that is using the skill moves right? if i took hoplite 2 and use long stride, will it remove the iron hook?

No, Hoplite long stride will not break it (unless it was ninja fixed).

More info:

The shinobi clones take the increase dmg of deeds of valor from dopple?

Nope. 20charactersucks

Hi Guys just a quick question.

What if I dont get Shinobi at rank 7 can I still get it on rank 8?

yes cuz i didnt took rune caster at r6 i took at r8 lol

took me longer to find the note at fedimian than the flower, i kept running to each respawn point for about 2 hrs, i only waited 30 mins for the flower

clones doesnt copy your sub weapon attack, i guess DWA is not an option if ya called yer clones, theres no point in taking bunshin without the kunai

@Jaddin

Nice. Thx for the info :slight_smile:

Still no love for ninja/shinobi. Ninja walk not yet working as intended. RIP.

Who else will be doing rank reset once it’s out? :frowning: still no love for shinos even Ninja walk is not working as intended (movement speed same as dash). I’m planning to make my shinobi useful by resetting to squire2 or 3 ToT

question o.o … what do u mean ninja walk not working ? cuz ive seen my shinobi friend the way they run is unique like real ninja

or u meant shinobi suppose to be faster or something ?

Ninja walk was supposed to increase movement speed while also increasing stamina depletion when sprinting. Currently it doesn’t do that. It only changes running animation at the moment. Note that the attribute costs 1.8m which is not worth it just to change running animation.

1 Like

LMAO the running animation was from attribute and not cuz of class change to shinobi ? lol

Ooh i want ninja walk when i become shinobi !!! Faster than every1 but ugh fix it imc !

Yep it’s only an animation. :confused: sad right?

Anyways… I’ll just leave it here lol pricey attribute tho

Now with the rank reset here, I’m sure a lot of people that went barb2cor2shin (since that was the highest rank build on tosbase for the longest time) will be resetting to shield ninja. Or maybe just swap out barb for spear ninja. For those that still want to make sword ninjas work, they’ll have to incorporate sw3 and/or highlander. But shield ninja is still the best one, and the only one with a proper rank 8 class and future proof for rank 9 and 10.