Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Could you link me this video? I’ve been searching but to no avail.

Well for shinoby spear what good rank 8??

Im sword-Pel-Hopli2-Corsai2-Shino

Now only options is or Doppler for Ded of valor and not much more

Dragon for?? rank 2 maybe? but if good rank9 come rip??

Or fencer? i dont think

We are fuked time to re roll? ajajajaj

or i will get doppel for farming rare items or i will get dragoon for the more dps

I’d like to know how this went, I’m sword 2, pelt 1 rodelero 3 and I’m deciding between Doppel or Shinobi.

Shinobi+ murmillo is good if u got rode

But for spear users we are rip

1 Like

What do you think about rodelero-shinobi in pvp guys? With swordman C2 or C3 it will be our second best option for pvp (catas op) or a pvp shinobi without iron hook will be too bad?

so i learned this attribute just now for 1,8mil, guess what it only makes you run naruto style without any effects whatsoever.

if i read its effect correctly its supposed to give me a movespeed boost and lesser stamina drain but no lol you just run like naruto and that’s it. guess i got IMC’ed again eh?

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

oh and another thing the footsteps sounds doesnt even sync it’s still using the previous sound so im guessing this attribute is bugged or is it just a 1,8mil silver sink? huehuehue

Things i noticed after this patch

• bunshin no jutsu has a pre cast sound effect now much like naruto idk how it sounds in kr as mine is on jp

• bunshin - kunai seems to work fine now clones has tendency to still copy the skill you used 2x this is a good news to those shinobi-murmillos as the burst would work how it was intended to be

• mokuton is now less buggy idk if it still bugs but after 2hours of playing it worked ok for me

• shinobi walk idk if this one’s bugged or what hence on what i posted above the effects written on its description doesnt seem to work
    • movespeed my movespeed is 33 dashing with or without the attribute makes it go up to 43 so no changes at all
    • stamina drain still works the same

So if you’re trying to save for this attribute i suggest u buy gears first then consider later on since it only makes u run naruto style

Btw based on the shinobi walk attribute animation it seems like shinobi is intended to be a dual wielder much like corsair is so im hoping they have prepared a rank 9 class that would synergize perfectly with corsair classes if not then i guess we who had corsair ranks are just forgotten and its time for us to go bye bye

If someone would like to ask which class did i take for r8 i took hop3 for medium spear mastery and lvl 15 finestra spear throw is ok im planning to raise its attribute to 70 since it is spammable

Well thats all i noticed for now haven’t tested mijin and katon yet because i have no bombs Imma test later tonight after i got home from work

1 Like

My build is Sw/Pelt/Barb2/Cor2/shinobi.

And I read a lot of threads, people said the mobs in new map are insane both damage wise and Hp wise so i decided to pick Murmillo for surviving that new mobs. But no ,its not a good idea ,im so hate this class right now (walk slow animation suck, that ugly helmet that required on every skills)

Sad that there is no choice for dual wield class at R8.

So, i think i ll take a break and see what R9 is.

TTATT

What you’ve read is absolutely right there’s a mob in the new map that shoots this op magic damage ranges from 8-9k lol

Well anyways im just testing things im not really playing again lol with this content we are being forced to group up for the new maps which is ridiculously stupid i mean seriously? we need to party up just to complete shitty quests? LOL

I’ve already made up my mind that this game is not for me after experiencing what the new content has to offer not that im a loner whatsoever i just like to do things on my own but the new content just sends off an effing middlefinger to the likes of me then so be it. for me this is a design flaw that this game forces its players to group up just to deal with these things it should be solo-able since this game’s population is gradually declining huehuehue

does double weapon assault from corsair 2 has synergy with shinobi clones? like the clones will also attack twice as fast due to dwa?

Nope.

/20chararactersftw

Murmillo is that bad?

how useful is Mokuton in PVP? It sounds great but my character bugs out and forces me to relog to make him reappear?

Hey guys! i want to be a Shinobi but i dunno what build take, i most like pve over pvp so yeah, any suggest? D:

There are a lot of suggestion build in this thread. Good luck to ye.

Yeah imo tho. (Also the new helmet skill is so freaking buggy which can crash you and other players at the same screen or even whole ch to dc out lol)

If you are on corsair path i think the murmillo is a dead end.

You have to go for sw>pel2>rod3>shinobi>mirmillo to get the most of it i think. :frowning:

Hi guys. Going to make one with this mind. Any suggestions to make it better?

IMO you can take out 5 points from Double weapon assault and put it on Jolly Roger instead because you wont just stay still and auto attacking the mobs, you will move around as to evade and positioning yourself so lvl 5 DWA is more than enough. :smiley:

Two fuckiing weeks camping the flower to get nothing… All this for a one rank bug class