Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Not that I know of, nobody posted it on the ktos thread yet.

1 Like

Soā€¦they add shield skills to shinobi, but any news about stuff like adding non shield moves other than highlander ones? Not feeling good that i only got sm skills on clones :disappointed_relieved:. At this rate all the non shieldnobis will peform seppuku/harakiri.

my build is
Swords c2 > Highlander c2 > Corsair c2 > Shinobi c1

and i have 300 dex and 100+ str, what class should i go at rank 8? any advice?
because im totally lost here

Thats good question. Corsair c3 seems like best idea to go at first. Then again will it be able to deal enough dmg with rank8 classes being super strong? I guess we will find out in late september what to choose at rank8. One thing thats positive is that they are slowly updating shinobi as written above(the new attribute coming, clones getting new skills).

I expect Cor3 to be very weak at c8, Shinobi or not.
No matter how much I think about it, all options are simply weak compared to c8. Here are some thoughts:

PS. Iā€™m going dragoon, I guess.

For those who wanted someday a Doppel > Shinobi or Fencer Shinobi:

Think again. Now Rank 8 make you choose a very linear build.

No, they added new skills for bunshin to copy. We just need a data mine to find out what they all are.

so everyone who choose shinobi now will be forced to used bushin?
that is not cool, specially for me that dont like it.

Youā€™re just throwing an unreasonable tantrum now. Are you a woman?

You already donā€™t use bunshin. Itā€™s already the main and strongest thing about the class.

Does making the main thing (which you already donā€™t even use) more accessible make you use it? Clearly not or you would already have it.

Commit Sudoku.

Please let it be some Corsair skills, and I guess some Barb ones for those who went that path.

Corsair: hexen flopper:grin:
Barbarian: cleave/helm chopper
Doppel: cyclone:heart_eyes:

And ninjas will be happy

Watch the first 9 seconds of this video closely.

so im guessing after learning Inbou, that is how they run, how fast and also how fast the stamina depletes? Any guess on whats the movspeed gain from learning Inbou?

the hand needs to be position backwards a little more. Then its officially Naruto style. :joy: the stamina consumption rate doesnā€™t seem to have much diff at all.

Thatā€™s hilarious! :joy:

Might aswell ask here instead of making a new thread, but was anyone able to find the flower recently.

Like sure itā€™s bullshit i was prepared for it but iā€™m starting to wonder if itā€™s not bugged, changed location or something. 8+ hours for 4 days and 13 hours in one with no result seems a bit excessive. Oh and i also have a friend camp another channel.

i have found two days ago, on my lvl 120 swordsman.
:), yes i have take him to alemeth and let him be there, when iā€™m doing rush etc so i can log every 30 minutes on him to see if the flower is up.

where does the blue icon (seems like debuff) on mole (in seconds before he used kunai) come from ? is it effect from cross guard ? but i think it isnt

that looks like you are passing through face two in shinobi quest, denial, you are still questioning if may or may not be a bug or just bad luckā€¦ later comes resignation, then sorrow and finally rage.

1 Like

omgā€¦ i prefer to walk

Anybody know where in the damage formula does bunshin clone damage increase go to and how much exactly does it boost the skill it clones?

It doesnā€™t increase their damage. It literally clones the skill however many times.

The clones copy skills you do. They snapshot the attack you have at the time you cast bunshin no jutsu. They use the same skill level you have.

1 Like