Tree of Savior Forum

Corsair C3 PvP videos [Fedimian]

how about hoptite c3 for rank 8?

i read the google translation of this attribute and on my understanding, it will increase the skill damage on a medium targets if using a spear(?).

or a shinobi for safety maneuvers. ( they also got new attribute as well)

Medium size damage doesnt work in PvP. Hoplite 3 is an option, but he doesn’t give that much.

Shinobi is good, and I’m not that worried about it’s damage (tho it’s vastly inferior to C8 in PvP) - I’m much more worried about it’s bugs.

I basically want Shinobi for Katon and Mokuton - to enter stealth and jump to enemies in PvP. But as far as I know from talking to Shinobis on Fedimian - you get stuck very often after jumping with mokuton and if you cast invisibility while being in sight range of an enemy, it seems your character sometimes retains visual effects from self-buffs (like gung-ho - seen that in PvP myself).

So… =\

And I cant even tell if those bugs are fixed, cuz those classes are "SECRET" and we don’t know if any bugs are fixed with them at all.

That is… disturbing.

1 Like

well thats a bummer. no wonder shinobi cast katon early.

and i wouldn’t dare getting a shinobi, they say that getting the flower will took days to get.

If they would at least make pistol shot usable mounted, Lancer would be an option to consider, even though the weapon swapping is an annoyance - it’s less of an issue than mounting and dismounting while your companion derps around running at people to attack them the second you dismount for a skill.

I also don’t understand why Swordies STILL don’t have auto weapon swap like Archers do.

1 Like

Yeah, I also can’t understand why we have to suffer manual switch, while archers can just pew-pew automatically. No respect for swordsmen at all xD

Hi guys.

My vids still won’t upload. And I’m really starting to enjoy FPS lol.

The more I think about it, the more I realise the only way for me to not fck up my corsair is to avoid rank 8 untill rank 9 is released.

Basically, there are 3 options for Corsair C3:

• shinobi, if bugs are ever fixed it will provide the best utility in PvP, but tbh is more arena-oriented, invis too short and will not really be needed in GvG
  • doppel for +50% atk and cyclone (useful for chasing in PvP and generally in PvE, but I have 0 ways to upscale it’s damage)
  • dragoon c1, but only if I’m taking dragoon c2 at c9, otherwise Dragoon c1 on it’s own is a bad choice. it will kinda add to my rotation and dragontooth is a nice range for a melee skill, but that’s all. though, it may become very good choice if I take it to c2 at c9. a ranged skill and a +100% debuff are definitely worth it. in case we get even more corsair-incompatible circles at c9-c10 (totally possible)

What do you think?

Wouldn’t Fencer be better than Doppel? Coquille, Sept and Flanconnade are good for Corsair. But you’d have to commit Fencer 3 at rank 10 and that’s worse than going Dragoon c2 at rank 9.

I’d say wait. Maybe clones will copy Stabbing one day.

P.S.: if I were you your shoes, I’d go Dragoon. Dethrone range seems great so you can cast it twice and if enemy is still alive, you can Long Stride onto them and finish with Serpentine or Hexen Dropper. Dragoon skills range are very nice.

Nah, no switch please. I won’t even be taking Gae Bulg on Dragoon probably because of Finestra that’s probably gonna be lost with the throw. I have enough of cooldowns to worry about already.

Also, the initial motto of the build back when I started it was “swordie with range” and c2 really fits it.

Yeah, going Dragoon c1 is probably a lesser-evil choice. Still, we might get something you can’t avoid at c9 and for the whole period of c8 my char will be very, very weak… But tbh, any of those above will I guess. Doppel is additional buffs, as if I don’t have enough already. And also a debuff to own def… And shinobi is a buggy narutard (sorry) =\

Then it’s Dragoon. I hardly believe Shinobi will ever get a long lasting invis like Archers have.

sttr413 i have a few questions about your skill build now that you have enough feedback from pvp.

-Now that we can stun more with restraint , do you think its worth to take a point in pain barrier and invest it in thrust to apply bleeding?

-What do you think about hook duration? It is so high with 15 points and they can stop you? What do you think its the optimal distribution after testing it (max tim you can usually maintain your hook)?

-How many multi-hits have pistol shoot? Each hit apply effects (concentrate, blessing, elemental propperty attack,…) or it just show the damage splitted and just triggers the effects one time (its hard to see in videos)?

-Are you sure that keel hauling isn’t necesary in some pvps? bleeding in high str builds its great.

-What do you think about the new shinobi’s attribute inbou (more dash speed and less stamina consumption) ? How good do you think it will be in pvp?

I’m currently rank 5 following your path, I’ll be very greatful if you can answer these questions, they will clear my doubts, atleast until rank 9 release ( maybe shinobi to fill ranks if rank 9 have a good option for us, dragoon c2 on rank 9 if not).

1. cant imagine myself applying bleed with thrust in PvP. why? because I have enough buttons already, I will even have to forfeit some of them with c8.

2. Hook should be maxed and it’s totally possible to hold it for full time.

3. 5 hits, proper multi-hit, stunlocks quite often.

4. Keel Hauling breaks paralyze effect and doesnt allow for Hook: Chain attribute. You start keeling him and he just runs away. Then again, another button.

5. Don’t think it’s that relevant tbh. I’m using a Manticen card lvl 10 now and it’s also doesn’t give much.

PS. ATM I believe Shinobi is much less playable than it should be in PvP due to it’s bugs.

UPD. In fact, I believe that with time Pistol Shot’s damage will fall off a bit, but with Minotaur Cards and Restrain it will remain a reliable source of ranged CC apart from Hook.

I think Temple Shooter card might be good for you. It makes missile attacks have a chance of applying Silence.

It’s 1% per card, not per star. Additionally, they say it’s also a level 1 debuff, which makes no sense because it makes Minotaur simply so much better.

UPD. Yay, I can finally upload vids! Expect something soon :3

I want Seedmia Gem, but I think it is too soon to get one because a lot of new equips will be added in late september, so… My guildmate has one, but can’t even pass it to me if I want it in untradable item lol. Such a pain.

I do have a Seedmia gem as well. No char with Restrain yet so it’s just sitting in the storage.

P.S.: I have no idea about good cards yet. I’m focused on leveling my low level chars.

What can I say. Pistol Shot is stronk!!
Rating at the end of the day: 1105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQj0JXeBnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Fdc1rcQXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0-u3e4Aoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzC6625weLU

I think minotaur card only works with physical damage. Pistol shot I believe is missile damage. So it probably won’t work with minotaur cards. We need people to test it.

Missile damage is physical, isn’t it? It’s a ranged physical attack.

I don’t know if there’s a distinction here.

I heard serpentine doesn’t buff missile attacks.

Serpentine increases all melee physical attacks.

https://treeofsavior.com/img2/news/developersblog/20160722/re_img_04.jpg

So is minotaur all physical attacks or only melee physical?

Cuz temple shooter seems to be ranged physical only.