Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

would like prep be applied on bunshin or just on you? sht got me curious lol

Just on you. Clones don’t get your buffs (unless they’re giving you ATK on your F1 screen because they take your ATK directly from there when bunshin is cast)

1 Like

since there is not mention here, everyone saw the news right?
murmilio skills can be use with rapier and spear now, some are still shield locked, but now fencer shinobis or spear shinobis can choice murmilio as well.
i have not seen anything about pistols, for corsairs3 but just check the ktos thread, it may be there if pistol can be of use as well.
on a sad note, there is still not new skills for shinobis, they have datamined as well and also , since this would affect all swordsmans as well, fencer and dragon got nerfed :(, dragon debuff only have 5 sec now, and fencer lost the 100% uptime on the buff, is is 66% without venier now.

Not being pessimistic but i think i’d rather take corsair 3 or doppel 1 as my r8 class than seeing my shinobi carrying a shield but anyways i wont benefit from the shield buffs as the only class i have in my ranks that would benefit from it was hop2 and i dont even have synchro thrust on my kit lol pierce is a lot more better than synchro thrust but that is only against large sized enemies / bosses …

Ok i go pray on the corner now for shinobi buffs.

Synchro thrust is the only spell in whole SW class that scale with gear.

It not gonna fall off if IMC didn’t nerfed.

(i too lazy for making video and edit picture.)

Q : what’s wrong with shield shino in general?
trying to weight whether to drop my beetle (using this because +1650 HP buff) and change to Karacha (for the +11 DEX and extra damage)

PS : I have Dop1 in my build I can say its a good combo for R6 but R8, I don’t think it’s nice
Spear lunge>stabbing>spear lunge>kunai2x>pierce>cyclone2x>back to stabbing

nothing wrong with it actually its all good if you’re taking murmillo at rank 8 i just don’t want to lose the elemental property damage that comes from dagger (or pistol if i go c3) and also i really don’t like wearing a shield its not really my thing … just so you know all mmorpgs i played i always take the dual wielding class if not the agile type of classes i despise all slow moving classes especially wizards… i consider them all nerds lol call me kirito all u want but no i dont play solo rofl

aah thanks for the reply, yeah visually its not nice lol.

PS : Dual wielding light swordman is not Kirito, he should bow down to Kite (from .HACK)

Murm is now able to use rapier in the latest patch, good new for all the boy who went Fencer> Shinobi

Guys i new here so i wanna be a freaking Shinobi, but i dunno what build start, i like more PvE, any suggest? i like Highlander too so yeeh xD what’s is lov. . .Errrm, what’s build is good atm for pve shinobi?

Since you like Highlanders…

This path maximizes clone damage but the problem is that at rank 8 you’re only really left with High3 or Dop1, meaning you’ll start being 2 ranks behind everyone else.

This build is a little more straightforward, naturally leading you to Dop3 at rank 9, so you’ll only be behind by 1 rank instead of 2 compared to build #1.

I see, this build is good for pve? i hear that Hopplite do better that Highlander D:

Since you like Highlander you should be perfectly fine for PVE. Hoplite makes it easier to setup your Kunai burst with Spear Lunge, and there are good choices for weapons. Plus Corsair goes well with Hoplite so you’ll double as a farming machine.

Highlander will give you Moulinet clones burst with Cleave slash bonus and armor break plus Double Slash if you go that route, and you can get similar damage from Kunai burst thanks to Cross Guard. Just depends whether you want to work with swords or spears, and either or will work out fine for PVE.

1 Like

Ty so much! i will take the Highlander! and let’s go to be a Shinobi!

I bet you will reroll a wizard in a week after you realize how ■■■■ swordman and difficult to level up one is. :smile:

Guys,what you think about a sword 2>barb>3>corsair1>shinobi>Dragoon? I really like the class (shinobi) and i dont like to abandom the class…but dragoon c2 is really strong and have a great ranger with that new skill(dethrone)…so,what you think about my build? I really like the fact of his build was a diferrent of the other builds…for you,is possible to make this build? (Sorry about bad english)

im now a shinobi and so far its going alright, the only problems are i get skill locked on bunshin lol

my build is Sword 3 > Barb 1 > Cors 2 > Shinobi > (planning to go Cors 3 or Fencer idk what to do rlly)

double slash op with cleave slash buff

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yxynxisdh5/

Decided to make a second shinobi for fun, well it was fun before the flower hunt came by once again :D. Build focuses very heavily on bunshin no jutsu. Rank 8 will be little problematic but hey man can have dreams. But yea if i can find the flower again then i ve got second ninja in my dojo :slight_smile:. Wish me luck :blossom: :sweat_smile:

with this new updates at shinobi can someone tell me what skills are bushin no jutsu copy?

Kunai
Thrust
Bash
Double Slash [Swordsman C3]
Pommel Beat [Swordsman C2]
Umbo Blow [Peltasta C1]
Rim Blow [Peltasta C1]
Crown [Highlander C1]
Moulinet [Highlander C2]
Synchro Thrusting [Hoplite C1]
Shield Bash [Rodelero C2]
Shooting Star [Rodelero C3]