Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Sorry but I don’t know about Moulinet and Double Slash. I can only test the ones I have (Sw1> Pelt1 > Hop1 > Rode3 > Nobi)

yes

moulinet does not have overheat, it is a single charge skill.

now about this new change to shinobi, it makes him a very viable class right now, even more since you can “combo” for example, swords3 highlander2 high3/barb1 shinobi, if you want a full slash combo with moulinet plus +3 overheat from double slash.
or the spear with hoplite with syncro thrusting + kunai with spear lunge.

yeah moulinet has no overheat
what i mean, coz bushin bug maybe skills has no overheat can cast 2times by bunshin too LOL

SW2 > Hop2 > Pelt 1 > Dop 1 > Shinobi here, that build is salvageable.
You have to exchange extra damage from hop3 to pelt’s swash…

you could also forget swash and get jolly roger for aggro

man can you confirm bunshins use synchro thrust? video plz xD

My dear spear-nobi, yours and mine dreams are both dead (for now). Let the era of the shield-nobi begin!
Really guys, I was hoping for murmillo to work with spears and boost synchro but after seeing all its skills require an 1Hsword we are left with either picking lancer, which is awesome but doesn’t synergise with shinobi, or backtracking, which may add utility but not enough damage to make it viable compared to the other R8 classes.
Still there aren’t enough info yet and IMC could have a change of heart and make spears an option for murmillo. In the meantime, just to be safe, I’ll just roll another swordie.

Yeah… I was expecting a big class balancing to make up for the ridiculous r8 base damage while my shinobi r7 which has the most outrageous class advancement has three digit base skill damages which are inferior as hell from r8s well, one had four digits which was mijin a suicide skill so sad…

Guys, I’ve got some serious questions.

• does shinobi invis still bug and they can see your buff glow sometimes (like gung ho aura shining even tho shinobi is invisible)?
  • does mokuton still bug making you stuck after jump in tbl sometimes? does it happen often?

thank you

Sw2-Hop2-Cor3 deciding on c8 =_=

Yes.

No longer have this skill so can’t test after the patch but it happened very often before.

There’s a nice change to Bunshin though, from 5x increase damage taken to 10% per level.

man, shinobi is crap, you can just burst in bosses after a really long setup (painbarrier/concentrate/gungho/finestra/5s bunshin) and do less damage than a standing still archer would do. But i think they reduced the damage taken with clones active.

I may just take templar for C8 and form a guild with the purpose of giving a home and social support to all shinobis who lost their way and feel unappreciated.

1 Like

…man all these new skills that’s getting added to the game with cooldowns close to kunai including skyliner which has 3 overheats really makes me feel so butthurt…

idk what imc is thinking but these skills really breaks the sh!t out of shinobis for me.
afaik shinobi’s are agile in combat able to deal chains of attacks to enemies., but shinobi’s here are fkin slow as a turtle… tbh i’d like to question imc for giving fencers the skills with 0 cd’s while our class which is supposed to be the fastest moving class in this game, with the most sh!tty class advancement quest had long cd skills…
not to mention bunshin the only skill that makes this class attractive besides the cool costume is bugged and is still undeveloped…

ahh don’t mind me i just wanna let out what’s on my mind since i played this game and took on the shinobi class… i think im gonna take a break from playing for now gonna go back to playing WoW, bye for now TOS.

Here’s the Shooting Star with clones video for those who want confirmation.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but this was added along with the R8 patch:

HTML5 Icon Shinobi: Inbou

(Max Lv: 1 | 1,800,000 silver)
  • When learned, [Dash] movement speed is increased and stamina consumption is reduced

I don’t know how much it added though

1 Like

Had no idea thanks for the notice. That has to be the most expensive lv1 attribute though :weary:

In kToS, you get more silver than in iToS.

now this is good new, hope that shinobi can go up 50 speed with dash, you have any videos?

do you guys go full STR/High STR?

i am high str------------

any data mining for shinobi change ?