Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I don’t quite get the build on this one. So Double slash is SW3, Seism is barb2, SB @Pelt1, Jolly Roger @Corsair1, Cyclone @Doppel1 and Shinobi?

I’m not sure I understand how you’re able to fit that many classes. I need a response to this thanks!

It isnt double slash, this is dust devil from crosair c1
Im thinking that: sword -> pelt -> barb c2 -> crosair -> dopel -> shinobi

Makes sense. Confused the heck out of me since both skills got the same icon. Should have noticed the number of overheat. Thanks!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Been playing with the Skill Simulator for a little bit and came up with that build. Not sure how viable it would be, but honestly it has everything I wanted in it. Corsair Utility + Doppel Buffs and Cyclone + Pelt’s SW and Barbarian Stuns.

Idk how much I would be missing by not going SW3 or Corsair 2, but it doesn’t look like a big deal to me :confused:

Swordsman > Peltasta > Barbarian > Barbarian > Corsair > Doppelsoeldner > Shinobi.

You can’t do that
1st Keel hauling can only use if Iron hook attribute is off
2nd using Iron hook make enemy can’t move + act ( use skill / attack )
but if you use KEEL HAULING after Iron hook, enemy can act so if that’s wizard / archer they can hit you from distance also Wizard can freeze you.
With bunshin active you’ll instan death with x5 damage penalty from bunshin.

can u show me how it is working? make some video or smth

Hey, i was wondering if you could tell me if skills like Stabbing, Pierce and Long Stride work with shinobi’s Bunshin no Jutsu?

Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn’t work. -_-
so sad huh?

what about Iron hook +Bunshin no Jutsu + Kunai?

You can use Kunai while you’re holding the enemy with an Iron Hook.

Check this guy out…he’s been testing Iron Hook + Keel Hauling…and he got a video…check it to verify what I said but that’s how I remember in the video…as long as you don’t move around.

Greetings fellow ninjas i have the scroll but there is a major concern. Sm 1 > HL c3 > squire > dropple… That wont fly.

I want to remake a new class that has an end game role as ninja. I can trade the two diagrams from the lady however i cant trade the scroll. Does that matter?.

When i mean trade i mean using team storage.

thanks man.
hope you guys are doing well!

1 Like

sorry i don’t notice this skill damage bcause i barely use it but feel free to see me and lets try it together. lol xD

yup that’s my build.

sorry for causing you confusion. lol

ohh man. its really a big deal. if your a pvp type going for doppler without at least SW2 is kinda off because enemy can ran easily while you still spinning but its very good in pve tho.

Yeah we’re doing fine out here XD

Please help us out here. I’ll just keep this thread updated for any new info and reports about the Shinobi Class. Soon I’ll provide videos and everything about this class.
This thread is not for myself, but for everyone who have a desire to be a Ninja like us! :slight_smile:

#May the Shadows be with you.

1 Like

Sorry for late reply @conscript080

There will be new update in regards to Team Storage
Please read this official announcement.

I hope it helps :slight_smile:

That remains to be seen.
As far as I know, when you’re capturing the enemy using Iron Hook, you can still use skills; however, it will be cancelled if you move around.
Iron Hook + Bunshin no Jutsu + Kunai combo may actually work.
Nice theory crafting combo out there @yipgallery :wink:

ALL of them? D: then what can shinobi’s clones do?

Ive been testing them. Ill have a video on it soon but all they can reproduce are swordsman skills IE: Bash,Thrust,Double Slash and the Kunai skill from shinobi tree.

1 Like

I must be super lucky. I got the blank scroll on accident and I got the flower in 10 minutes. Didn’t even consider going Shinobi until yesterday. Lol.

Since there are going to be a lot of Dragoons and I’m broke, I’ll go with the cheaper choice. Dragoons require 3 weapons (if you count the shield as a weapon) to maximize efficiency.