Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Damnn thats quite disappointing :frowning: but i guess x5 stabbing or pierce dmg would have been quite OP too, so i guess its kinda fair lol.

All im hoping is that the future shinobi ranks have skills that can combo well, like Kunai seems cool, but i think all shinobi skills should be able to be used by the clones… except of course the suicidal mijin

Anyways thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

baba the best

hahahahaa

I’d really love it if Mijin worked with clones
Gonna be an awesome yolo skill with priests XD

Shhh … don’t tell anyone

hello! I am far from being a shinobi yet, leveling slowly. But in every past RO (different servers) i played i am always assasin all the way, so yeah when i see shinobi i have set my mind -> this is the class man!

I read a guide online that says SW2 > Bar 2 > Corsair 2> Shinobi didnt seems to go very well (was my intended built), so switched to sw > pel / sw2 > high 2 > corsair > drop > shinobi.

questions:

1. Whats the stats u guys have? i was thinking of going 4 dex : 1 str. (str or con better?)
  2. Is it hard to get a party at high level? I recalled it was super hard to get party back when i was playing assasin :frowning: cos not the highest dps, yet can’t tank. (then why still play assasin/shinobi? cos i just love to be one ! :ppppp )

BABA means LOVE
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

My suggestion for your Stats Distribution is 2 STR then 3 DEX
It is a balance between Critical Attack and Critical Rate. It gives decent damage too. I’ll just put CON if I reach level 200. So the Stat distribution on that level will be different it will be 2 STR…3 DEX…1 CON…

I don’t think you not having a hard time to get a party.
I am currently building this Shinobi Class Path:
SwordC2 > HopliteC2 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi…
As you can see, I have Jolly Rogers in my hands and it is the best utility in Swordsman Tree for PvE. Thus, you will not have a problem on getting a party coz they always want you around.
Read all about the Jolly Rogers above the thread.

This build is fine but only its buff reliant. However, if you can surpass that downside. That build is a Monster. Imagine, having a warcy, frenzy, restrain, pain barrier and concentrate…then use, Hexen Dropper the fastest attack animation in the whole Swordsman Skill tree. You have Seism and Helm Chooper for Stun…that build is great coz it has high guaranteed stuns. You got Jolly Roger for PvE and Iron Hook/Keel Hauling for PvP.

Sugestions to best Corsair C1 weapons plz

My build: Swordman2 > Barbarian2 > Corsair2 > Shinobi

One-handed Sword and a dagger.

Sorry I forgot the name of that sword. But for Dagger, I prefer you to go for Arde Dagger, because of its Fire element attack. However, if you really wanna go for physical damage go for Dirk Dagger. in level 170 and above, get Karacha or Venom…if you have both…much better!! just keep them if you dont have any extras for you to sell.

1 Like

It’s Velniup Sword? thanks for the answer, and sorry about my bad english
:slight_smile:

I need to verify the name of the sword…I’ll reply soon when I’m out of the office…
I’m here in the office atm lol XD

Hey no prob…and your English is fine don’t worry about it :wink:

1 Like

get the trinity sword and velniup sword…then later on upgrade it into…darn it i forgot the name of that sword, it requires trinity and velniup and a mithril ore…

or

If you are fighting a Plate type armored enemy, you can have Catacomb Sword in level 170.

BABA is BETTER becoz warcy make boss is paper

NO!
BABA means LOVE :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Im just kidding of course XD

Did u all see regarding weak swordman thread after lvl200. At high lvl, skill>AA. So try get low cd skill class and non-AA class. In my opinion, corsair only good at c1. Getting shinobi at rank 7 = more into pvp. U will have hard time during pve for lvling. So getting right class before shinobi is important.

That is true…but still, it depends on everything you build for…equipments, stat distribution, skill build, class path…and it also depends on how you play it and how you use it…
and most of all, if you wanna go for Shinobi, you need PATIENCE.

If anyone doesn’t have the things I said, they’ll be disappointed of course. lol

1 Like

I highly disagree with this
Shinobi has a very good set of utilities for PVE
You just have to be crafty and creative with it :smiley:

sssssshhh!
don’t be exaggerated XD

But he has a point…Shinobi is really strong in PvP if and only if used and played well. If not, its gonna be another joke.

but still my stand remains…

#make baba not war
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

This baba :laughing:

1 Like