Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Thank you guys for all the info and question you post here. :slight_smile:

Hello Stormwolf if i go SW3>Bar2>Dop>Shinobi instead thai build is ok ?

1 Like

that would be fine for me if you ask meā€¦
however, its buff reliant. You canā€™t buff yourself forever when the enemy caught you off guard right?
BUt that build is fineā€¦why not try it?
Iā€™m trying something new too, checking it out if it is viableā€¦
This is my on-going build right nowā€¦
SwordC2 > HopliteC2 > CorsairC2 > Shinobiā€¦

Weird right? I still am determined that experimental build has synergyā€¦less buff reliant. this is more on Critical hits and utility at the same timeā€¦

My point is, go for that build of yoursā€¦donā€™t be afraid :slight_smile:
When you reached Shinobi, let us know what are your experiences about that build and iā€™ll share mine of course XD

1 Like

i cant get the ONE thing about clones DO THEY CAN USE Hop skills or not ?
if yes ur build is awsome cos Cor Hook can gives u control in pvp and Roger make usefull in pve
if no i would replace Hop for Barb or even High

If clones can use Hoplite skills, imagine them using cartar stroke 15 ^^

no they canā€™t.
but spear still the strongest swordsman weapon
+100 ~ 150 crit rate, extra damage on medium/large, longer reach, they get their own armor break(pierce version), 0cd spammable 1k skill damage if you c3 hoplite
any spear build > sword build atm

really, they should actually change the ā€œSwordsmanā€ tree with ā€œSpearmanā€

i think that build with Hoptile is only for pve

well if you want pvp you can get corsair/shinobi for iron hook/stealth
Hoplite is the only class that can close gap AFTER iron hooking
other build should rely on shinobi stealth to get close before hook.

stealth? what skill offers stealth?

katon
20charactersssssssssssss

i want to know why all are talking about useless of SC3 i talked with Shinobi with SC3 Double slash he said that it deals much damage cos after Hook and Kneel u use clones and make 3 times with clones hit with double slash each one 530 dmg as for pvp its good

none of the clones attack in pvp mode with none of the skills iā€™ve tried it earler

Well Iā€™m not saying about swordsman base class only.
just saying spear overall as a weapon is better than 1h sword, heck even 1h spear vs 2h sword, 1h spear might be better, due to hoplite class and all those bonuses from the spear.

1 Like

Iā€™m a 230 Shinobi on Orsha server, willing to answer any questions you guys might have

1 Like

After Sleepless night and mindless Grind I finally reach the cap. lol

if you guys want to test some skills and do some pvp or just talk about shinobi, I always at Fedimian(CH5) every 6pm+ upto sleep. while waiting for boss to respawn.

2 Likes

Iā€™m building SwordC2 > HopC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi right now. So far, I have no problems with it. Clones canā€™t replicate the skills of Hoplite.
You can replace the Hop to Barb if you like, either way, theyā€™re viable if you ask me.
If you are going for PvP, Barb is ok especially that class got Stun and incredible buffs. However, it may be a buff reliant and you need to get close to stun the player. On the other hand, if you catch the player, well, he has to pray that he will have a miracle :laughing:

Well done mate!
Congratz! :wink:

Thank you so much @nicholaslachica
Please help our fellow Ninjas and Ninjas-in-trainingā€¦
We really appreciate it :wink:

Really? hmmmm it must be bug. Can you show us your video about it, if you donā€™t mind? :slight_smile:

I want to ask about Thrust consecutives attacks with clones and damage it deals cos in feedback forums we can see information from Hop that it deals half less damage normal attack