Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

ROFL hahaha to think nobody is interested in Telsiai makes me wonder how it’ll go once the transfer happens :open_mouth:

Fencer get evasion buffs but i thought buffs don’T apply to clones? Or do all buffs apply to clones?

Hey @NasiBubur
Sorry for late reply…
correction its knock down…not knock back sorry lol

Long stride can knock down enemies except for Large monsters and Boss Mobs.
what I meant about its uninterruptible is this…

There are skills that have cast time. Like you can see a cast bar during the animation of the skill begins, they can be interrupted just by normal attacks. These skills are common on wizards. Like Electrocute, Psychic Pressure, etc.

However, Long stride is another story. From what I’ve seen in my screen while I was playing, it doesn’t have a cast bar…but when I hold the button longer there is an animation that have some sort of blink light, so I was thinking it means its fully charged and it reached the maximum damage it can deal with the enemies, then release the button and the Hoplite will jump to the designated destination. This can be released immediately but make sure to designate your jumping designation, but it has less damage.

When I was charging my skill, I was attacked by mobs but my charging time wasn’t interrupted. And there is this mob that can knock you down with a certain skill, i thought my charging time was interrupted, but guess what, my character stood up and returned in his original form, you know the charging time of Long stride skill charge time…I thought it was a bug but when I released the button as soon as i acquired my designated destination, my character just jumped in and dealt damage. This didn’t just happened one time but many times as I can remember.

I think this skill is a stubborn type skill, at least, that’s what I called it. lol

Its not cast time, its uniquely charge time for the skill to gain more damage and you need to prolong press the assigned button for it. However, if you’re just after the knock down effect, as long as you got your destination stated, then you can release it anytime and jump over the enemy like a Spartan! XD

I admire the Long stride the most but too sad it has a long cooldown -_-
Its not even worst because knock down effect is a disable type. The skill will knock you back and down too. What I am trying to say is this, once you are hit by Long stride you will be thrown off just by 2 squares ratio from your current destination and you’ll be down after that.

Long stride and Mijin? I dunno if it works. I only use long stride to knock down my enemy then ill go near my enemy and use Stabbing Skill for burst damage.

According to other Shinobi Players, buffs doesn’t apply to clones even before or after you cast it.

If that is the case then, We will become the First Kages in Telsiai XD

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Hey @earth_warakon
Sorry for later reply…

Can’t say much about this but ill give you some tips, pointers and opinions of mine… Sorry coz I choose this path as Shinobi: SwordC3 > HopC2 > Dopple > Shinobi.

About your combo Iron Hook + Cyclone. I have no idea about it coz I choose SwordC3 > HopC2 > Dopple > Shinobi Path.

This link may help you up since this guy tested the Iron Hook too much.lol

That may help you calculate your Iron Hook and Cyclone combo :wink:

In my opinion, its really depends on your build…everything like stat distribution, equipment, skill tree, etc.
Auto-attacks may fall off in the later levels but that doesn’t mean its useless. You can’t just spam your skills all day right? But still, it depends on your build.

I saw a Corsair C2 once just passing by. I asked him the same question as well. He said, he hasn’t any problems with his character and he is having fun with it. He choose Corsair C2 coz of DWA and hex Dropper. He said he was too lazy to click more active skills. lol
His bread and butter is DWA and HD.
He also said, when fighting a boss, He will just Auto-attack with a buff of DWA, and use HD for quite some time, then AFK while his character just keeps auto-attacking.

About this one. Honestly, I am not that fully familiar with this Class. But I know some of it. What you said about the skill is true.
Fencers in my impression are great! I imagine them like those characters in Granado Espada XD
However, the only problem you have is this:

• Rapiers has low durability among all weapons. Thus, if you wanna choose this path make sure bring extra rapier or repair it every time before you want to kill some mobs or someone. lol

Here is my opinion for you if you wanna go for Fencer in Rank 6…
This might have Synergy in going for Shinobi.

Lunge Skill will hit the target 4 times making it vulnerable to Slash damage and also increasing your evasion for 4 seconds. This could be great for Double Slash is you went in SwordC3 since Double Slash skill can be copied by Clones.

Attaque Coquille makes the target’s defense be ignored when using Pierce-type attacks. This could could go for Kunai since it can be replicated by Clones as well.

Overall, They might have a potential synergy, theoretically speaking.

I’m not sure about this, but all I know Bunshin Clones can only copy the skills: Kunai and Swordsman SKills except for buffs like Gung Ho, Concentrate, Pain Barrier and Restrain. This info were confirmed by some Shinobi Players too in iTOS.

Oh guess what, I say too much for this post. ROFL :sweat_smile:

question, how do the clones use skills? if I use double slash, the clones imitate me?

YES! :slight_smile:
However, for some reasons. Bunshin Clones have delayed on casting skills. So its like, the main character cast the Double Slash after like shall we say 0.7 seconds the clones will imitate the Double Slash.

It may be a bug or what.

Woa awesome Knock Down, Love it
Knock BACK bad because it’s make distance again also enemy still can hit you, but if knock DOWN they can’t.
About how far its knock down i think i’ll test it by my self.

Yeah i saw video by cathexis long time ago
No Cast, not like preview video at Tosbase.com

2 Likes

Yep! :slight_smile:
It’s really great!

Its not that really far…If i hit my enemies with long stride and got them knocked down, I can still walk a littel near them and use Stabbing Skill.

I just hope this skill works on I think its one of the Clerics skills that casts a 1 square barrier preventing you from any damage as long as you remain in that square. I hope that cleric will get knock down from that. lol
1 square is equivalent to one character standing.

I find spear ninjas odd.

1 Like

I agree -_-
sad to say.

But this could be a Spartan Ninja
History in the making XD

I’m just kidding of course :laughing:

and Shinobi dies alone! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

If you gonna ask me for my opinion and theory craft about your build…

I recommend this build:

SwordC1 > SwordC2 > BarbC1 > BarbC2 >SwordC3 > Fencer > Shinobi

WHY???

• Lunge Skill will hit the target 4 times making it vulnerable
    to Slash damage and also increasing your evasion for 4 seconds. This
    could be great for Double Slash is you went in SwordC3 since Double
    Slash skill can be copied by Clones.
  • Attaque Coquille makes the target’s defense be ignored when using Pierce-type attacks. This could could go for Kunai since it can be replicated by Clones as well.
  • If you want more Pierce Damage skill…here it is.
    Sept Etoiles: This skill quickly deals 7
    hits of Pierce-type damage. This is great for PvP as it deals a great amount of hits without requiring much time to do so.
  • Why Barbarian C2? Its because of Warcry, Frenzy, Cleave, Seism, and Helm Chopper. Seism and Helm Chopper have high chances of stun for 2 seconds I think since this recommended build of mine doesn’t have any Disability Skills. Cleave for additional +50 Crit rate, and deals additional damage for stunned enemies, and its also and Slash-Type Skill; thus, this works with Lunge skill of Fencer as well.
  • You need to have 2 bread and butter skills with the Bunshin Clones, and these are the use of Double Slash and Kunai since they can be imitate by Clones on using those skills.
  • This might work out even without relying on Bunshin Clones combo if you prefer that way. This build in my opinion is versatile as well especially on PvP.

In my opinion, I’ll go for both for crazy burst damage. :grin:

But if you really insist for me to choose…Well, I’ll go with the 2 debuffs for piercing.

Yes it could be. It has high potential Synergy. Test it if you will :slight_smile:

Swordman>peltasta>barbarian c2>corsair>fencer>shinobi. Both for pvp and pve.

Hi @Stormwolf

If i can go that build i would go. Because at first i will go sw2>bar3>fencer2.
But when i saw shinobi i then change my mind. lol

Now i have read the link about iron hook, i misunderstand about that skill because i just be the corsair and didnt get iron hook yet. I think that it can move when using iron hook, ok im wrong haha.

But i saw that iron hook can attack without moving , it wont cancel the skill. At my first thought about combo iron hook+cyclone is that i hook them and cyclone to them but it cannot move.

Now i have new combo lol, if i use Mokuton no Jutsu which get me into log when i get attack and then i will go to their head and they cannot move then i use hook close to them and using 2 charge of cyclone.

How about it? i wanna ask u that is this gonna work?

Now im in two mind about going corsair c2 and going doppel. Because cyclone is easier to use than hexen dopper i think but i would like to try DWA too. Now i cannot choose :(((((
Help me , give me your advice please.

are you talking about pvp ?
you can go stealth, get close then hook -> cyclone. it’s better than relying on mokuton, since you still take damage, and can get CCed.

I also have the same problem deciding cor2 vs doppel, but dmgwise doppel cyclone is just too OP to ignore if you can get all the hits. 1 full hit cyclone’s dmg is like 4x hexen dropper damage.
if somehow there were no good choice at rank 8, I might take both cor2 and doppel by then.

1 Like

Oh thanks.
Yea i mean in pvp. Shinobi’s skill can stealth for 8 sec, right?
Hook for 8 sec i think that we can double cyclone.