Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Yes.

No longer have this skill so can’t test after the patch but it happened very often before.

There’s a nice change to Bunshin though, from 5x increase damage taken to 10% per level.

man, shinobi is crap, you can just burst in bosses after a really long setup (painbarrier/concentrate/gungho/finestra/5s bunshin) and do less damage than a standing still archer would do. But i think they reduced the damage taken with clones active.

I may just take templar for C8 and form a guild with the purpose of giving a home and social support to all shinobis who lost their way and feel unappreciated.

1 Like

…man all these new skills that’s getting added to the game with cooldowns close to kunai including skyliner which has 3 overheats really makes me feel so butthurt…

idk what imc is thinking but these skills really breaks the sh!t out of shinobis for me.
afaik shinobi’s are agile in combat able to deal chains of attacks to enemies., but shinobi’s here are fkin slow as a turtle… tbh i’d like to question imc for giving fencers the skills with 0 cd’s while our class which is supposed to be the fastest moving class in this game, with the most sh!tty class advancement quest had long cd skills…
not to mention bunshin the only skill that makes this class attractive besides the cool costume is bugged and is still undeveloped…

ahh don’t mind me i just wanna let out what’s on my mind since i played this game and took on the shinobi class… i think im gonna take a break from playing for now gonna go back to playing WoW, bye for now TOS.

Here’s the Shooting Star with clones video for those who want confirmation.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but this was added along with the R8 patch:

HTML5 Icon Shinobi: Inbou

(Max Lv: 1 | 1,800,000 silver)
  • When learned, [Dash] movement speed is increased and stamina consumption is reduced

I don’t know how much it added though

1 Like

Had no idea thanks for the notice. That has to be the most expensive lv1 attribute though :weary:

In kToS, you get more silver than in iToS.

now this is good new, hope that shinobi can go up 50 speed with dash, you have any videos?

do you guys go full STR/High STR?

i am high str------------

any data mining for shinobi change ?

Not that I know of, nobody posted it on the ktos thread yet.

1 Like

So…they add shield skills to shinobi, but any news about stuff like adding non shield moves other than highlander ones? Not feeling good that i only got sm skills on clones :disappointed_relieved:. At this rate all the non shieldnobis will peform seppuku/harakiri.

my build is
Swords c2 > Highlander c2 > Corsair c2 > Shinobi c1

and i have 300 dex and 100+ str, what class should i go at rank 8? any advice?
because im totally lost here

Thats good question. Corsair c3 seems like best idea to go at first. Then again will it be able to deal enough dmg with rank8 classes being super strong? I guess we will find out in late september what to choose at rank8. One thing thats positive is that they are slowly updating shinobi as written above(the new attribute coming, clones getting new skills).

I expect Cor3 to be very weak at c8, Shinobi or not.
No matter how much I think about it, all options are simply weak compared to c8. Here are some thoughts:

PS. I’m going dragoon, I guess.

For those who wanted someday a Doppel > Shinobi or Fencer Shinobi:

Think again. Now Rank 8 make you choose a very linear build.

No, they added new skills for bunshin to copy. We just need a data mine to find out what they all are.

so everyone who choose shinobi now will be forced to used bushin?
that is not cool, specially for me that dont like it.