Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Finally got mine

1 Like

IMO, cleave debuff isnā€™t a big deal in PvP. People wonā€™t stay still so you can stun them, cleave and then cast another skill. Pelt makes leveling easier and gives you manual block, which is good against archers for a couple seconds while hooking someone. Also, shinobi clones might copy umbo blow IIRC, in the future.

I like your build. Fencer could be taken instead of Doppel for Coquille and Lunge (more damage using Kunai and Double Slash) but that requires some preparation which isnā€™t affordable except in duels. Sw3 + cyclone should prove more useful for your team.

The dmg reduction.penalty will be so damnn high that you wont even scratch any1

woah ninja, still valid to follow?
i have s2 > hop2 i reroll bcoz i didnā€™t get pelt
guess iā€™ll follow this guide thanks :smiley:

Is kunai still bugged or how is it bugged exactly?

still bugged
bunsin sometime throws kunai sometimes dont

kunai isnā€™t bugged, its bunshin thatā€™s bugged; the clones move too slow compared to the main body and sometimes doesnā€™t copy skills

Got my shinobi yesterday. Bunshins buggy but when they work they do nice dmg. Also been getting a wierd freeze/lag when i cast a skill toon freezes few secs. This been going a week or so and makes bunshin harder to work. Otherwise been fun as new shinobi

This freeze can occur to all skills. Probably the fault of newest patches

shinobi fellow men, me thinks bunshins can now copy umbo,moulinet,synchro thrust etc, can anybody confirm once the serverā€™s back up? sorry i still cannot play, apple hasnā€™t fixed my computer yetā€¦ TY!

I can confirm that they now can (the rod-pelt-hop ones at least). And for some reason, my bunshins cast them twice with me just casting once

ok, thanks for confirming now idk why it cast twiceā€¦ care to try if they would also cast twice kunai? that would be AWESOME! :imp:

Actually, they cast it twice on the first charge and then donā€™t anymore with the 2nd charge. I also tried alternating with other skills, 2nd charge never gets copied but first ones are always copied twice. Yes this includes Kunai. Well I guess this makes fitting skills into bunshin easier since weā€™re only really pressured to cast one charge of each skill.

For my build I have to do Bunshin -> Slithering -> High Kick -> Shield Bash -> Synchro -> Umbo Blow -> Rim Blow -> Kunai so this helps a lot XD

wow that sounds cool have you tried the old thing we do where we wait 1 sec and check if they would also copy the second charge?

lol the preparation for youā€™re combo is quite insane rofl ā€¦ as for meā€¦ i need a shield to use for synchro thrustā€¦ but idk, atm i donā€™t have synchro thrust in my build i placed all the extra points i got into pierce and enhanced its attribute to lvl 50 hoping it would deal a reasonable amount of dmg on bossesā€¦and it somehow doesā€¦hmm i still skeptical if i should use the free skill reset i got from the recent event just for synchro thrustā€¦ well tbh im still hoping bunshins would be updated to copy other skills from other ranks because i think swapping my karacha dagger for a shield really is a bad idea for my DPS i not gonna staple the shield but just when using bunshin but still that op fire prop atkā€¦ :joy:

Actually itā€™s just super weird now. Sometimes they even cast 3 times. Itā€™s great though xD Iā€™ve been outdpsing Fletchers in Siauali

since you have so many skills, it may be impossible to wait the 1 sec pause to cast the second overheat, but i still think it may be possible since in your last msg you said that it have work 3 times and this of course would be a huge buff that shinobi is really needing.
iā€™m in the middle of doing my own right now, but i have choose moulinet for the bushin, i hope that someone can say something about it since if the bushin is also doing moulinet two times, would be a huge thing.

so anyone tried syncro thrusting with bunshins? it worth reset skill to get it?

i must say, i have a catagoon and with syncro thrusting lvl 5 0 attributes i can hit up 5k critic with it , when iā€™m using a good shield.
so if you are a full hop and can put lvl 10-15 in the skill plus attributes+spear lunge i can see it doing a fair good damage for you, up to 10k-15k once you reach attribute lvl 50 for example so with both overheat + bushins, you can add up to 100k+ in your main combo, so i believe it is worth.

yeah but i dont know if we had that update with last patch, im poor so i have to be careful when using skill reset potions xD

How about skills thatā€™s have no overheat or 3 overheat like Moulinet and double slash.

Also when clone cast twice damage also apply twice right ?