Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Popo Point Shop 2

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘NEW! Popo Point Shop 2’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1516

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

YAY!! image

i hope the time dedicated for getting the character bound costumes are possible for me ; w ;

1 Like

I got the blue box from fishing, but I want the black one for my male archer xD

1 Like

saaaaaaame ; w ; i want the black one too ; w ;

the other night i got the wierdest fishing streak, got multiple costumes and no fish, and took me more than 70 shrimp baits to 10/10

1 Like

Wait what? Do i miss sth?

15,000pts for the costumes and we’ll only get 20pts/hr so how do we get enough pts before the event end?

15,000pts / 20pts = 750hrs

750hrs / 24hrs = 31.25days

4 Likes

:confounded: where you got tat image…

:persevere: please tell me this is outdated @STAFF_Yuri

Please clarify @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob

https://treeofsavior.com/event/popopointshop2/

2 Likes

yeah Owo where did you get that listing Owo?

will there be other ways of getting PP :confused:

will the time be extended…

Can superman turn back time and save @system from this one…

can a cookie eat a jar…

all this important questions will prob not be answer when I return from dreamland… :sleeping:

1 Like

i hope that’s 15000 minus one digit in the 0’s Owo;;;

will there be some kind of PP multiplier if players dont just afk in game for PPpoints? Owo

Sorry, No worries, minor typo on the Date. The event should go another week than written in that pic, will upload again.

3 Likes
  • PP Shop is back!

:satisfaction:

• Removed Raid Portal Stones from the shop

:sad:

Note: the costume cost is probably a typo (the “permanent” shop is supposed to keep items for 3 months, here we get a one-month temporary one), should be 5000 PP no?

Nevermind…

First of all, please correct the item name ingame and on the event page:

It’s not buttler but butler.

A butler has nothing to do with someones butt ,
the word derivates from the latin term “buticularius” [i.e. ~ master of the cellar, a derivation from latin “buticula”, which means small barrel; it hints at the fact that it was the job of the butler to oversee the storing and use of foods and beverages/wine].

It’s sad to see the best item gone from the PP shop, especially since the new lvl 380 unique raids will consume 6 raid portal stones instead of just 4.
Also, regarding future updates, KTest just released a patch where Velcoffer Cubes no longer drop Raid Portal Stones;

Do you want to dry up the supply on stones so the players can no longer participate in unique raids unless they do both Saalus and Challenge Mode regularly?

Given that’s the case, what’s the point of making Unique raids entries limitless per day, but costing 1 additional stone per consecutive entry, while you limit the possible entries on Challenge Mode ( i.e. the only source where you get the raid stones from now) and increase the number of stones used on the new raids?

Unless you offer more possibilities (e.g. Popolion Point Shop) to acquire Raid Portal Stones, the players who don’t play several hours a day on several characters to get the required materials won’t be able to participate in your new raid content at all.

UPDATE:

All users will be given 200 PP as compensation for the issue where the Popo Points were reset earlier than scheduled in our previous PP Shop event.

Event Period

FROM the scheduled maintenance of October 23, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance of November 27, 2018

(Points reset at the end of the event period on November 27, 2018 )

@STAFF_Yuri but don’t you think that having an accelerator effect in PP acquisition on players that are defeating monsters or progressing through quests would be a nice idea to encourage players to not-afk for pp points Owo?

the past PP event has its ups and downs, and one of the downs is having afk players ‘w’;;

3 Likes

Well getting the black maid/butler is ridiculous. Since the event will be running for 5 weeks, we can only afford to miss out on 4 days with us being online 24/7 for the rest of the time, otherwise we won’t be able to get it. I get that you want us to keep playing the game but that’s just terrible. Not to mention the fact that the costume itself would be untradeable even to our own team.

3 Likes

remember bots exist and killing mobs would encourage botters to get double for their soulless acts

@STAFF_Yuri

Besides extensions of event period, will you by any chance to either reduce the pts a bit ( like 10000~12000 pts ) or offer some extra pts by clearing dun/cm/etc.?

The event last 35 days, we need to online 31days 24/7 We’ll have maintenances on every Tue and i believe most of the player has job or school to take care. This is almost impossible to do…please consider my opinion.