Tree of Savior Forum

New gem stats + stat reset potion = High-Dex meta?

Actually, the only difference for modifiers and multipliers for red and yellow gems are crit damage (1.5x) and attack modifiers (i.e split arrow, glass mole, cloaking, etc).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Itā€™s funny, because for SRā€™s and other archers with similar skill damage/hit count it was always 1:1 str:dex since the very beginning.

Lul that INT:52 XD. Itā€™s not actually IMCā€™d since this will be rolled out to kTOS first? Donā€™t be too hard on IMC bruu :))))

Basically what reilet says.

Glass mole bonus + crit damage bonus. Is the given. Thatā€™s still playing with RNG since itā€™s a range but given the average off it might not surpass Yellow gems. Will take 310 (max attack average it off , it will be 155).

155 * 1.8 * 1.5 ( average off on burst characters = 418 total).

Since this can be a rng range so itā€™s pretty much ( 2.7 ~ 837) gain per hit. with 8 GM.

I am not factoring attributes here which is both gain from flat crit attack.

Itā€™s more for bursting characters bang of buck then constant. (such as musketeers etc).

For characters who are better off with yellow to guarantee the constant dps. (SR, Fletcher?, Cannoner? etc etc),

Thatā€™s only if you can guarantee 100% crit.

Red gems are constant in effect here though ( just that the number per hit here is a variance) So thereā€™s alot of thing to consider here when being choosy at gems.

:stuck_out_tongue:

They want you guys to play smart archers not dumb ones :^)

1 Like

6 sec up time (9 second cd) ( up to 18s /100% uptime with squire buff tent and ā€œnearly 100%ā€ up time with krivis melstis combo.).

I would say GM excels with party on gimmick combination here.

Comparison off Yellow does not benefits with GM combo thatā€™s about it lol.
We are adding in a new factor just for clarification.

Gems are up 100% of the time so pretty much @_@ā€¦

So what about players who dont crit iĀ“m planning Wugushi c3 is it better Red Gems I guess but my question is how does ā€œDoTsā€ from poison scale acording to those Red Gems. Lets says for example My Phy. Att is 400-500 and I add a Red Gem with 310 Max Attack means 400-810 Psy Att My ā€œDoTsā€ would take a Average damage between those? meaning 605 + skill dmg etc, ? or will take 810? sorry If im asking suck a stupid question but I saw u guys were talking about Sniper which has base dmg and % damage in that skill and Wugushiā€™s skills has only Base damage. Want to know

1. Best Gems and Stats for Wugushi
  2. How the damage from the Wugushi is calculated?

Thanks in advanced for the answer and sorry about it I like Wugushi class but just not too familiar with it.

the DOT damage will go from 400 - 810.

An average off it would mean (605 per hit in total).
Lets say for 10 hits

it can go 400 505 605 463 771 802 625 etc etc. etc.

It will pretty much average up to 605 per hit after 1000 amount of hits

so This is the range.

In reality if you are lucky in the duration. It can deal 810 for 10 hits.

so your damage for the whole skill ( assuming the skill only adds 1 damage).

it deals from 4010 ~ 8110

This only applies to netural target take this range * 1.5 for earth target etc.

There is no best gem or stats in actual it still depends on your behind classes which are you taking up .

Damage of Uguushi is base on effective attack + skill damage.

Layman term itā€™s ā€œMagic but counted as Physical damageā€.

Red gem. You have no choice but that. The other gems donā€™t work for wugushi at all.

Wugushi goes str and con. Every other stat is useless for wugushi. But wugushi should NOT be primary dps, so stat allocation depends heavily on your other classes.

@unicorntheshiny Haha, magic but counted as physical damage. That's a good one.

Wanna be magic skill lol.

Someone will say that mathematics are not important ā€¦
Iā€™m a A2-Q3-MUSK and iā€™m lost like in hell. People say that end game is better Full dex other STR, other a mix ā€¦ itā€™s funny XD
I was thinking on full dex with yellow gem, perhaps for running shot, Swift step, Kneeling Shot, Snipe, covering ā€¦ but i dunno if at high monsters (and mvp) will be usefull ā€¦ or what gem use with what stats hahaha

1 Like

Thank you!
As iā€™ve no time to make tons of pj i will focus on pve and dungeons with my Q3A2Musk. I think itā€™s ok with around 150 Dex and rest to str.

if you are not into pvp more dex/ crit rate items boost is actually ok.

(since crit snipe and head shot makes a big different)

IMC did a good job at making dex a lot better for min max damage for most classes, this is because the red/yellow gem and physical attack values are higher than crit rate values, its better to have headgear with 100+ physical attack and gems with 200+ crit attack and physical attack rather than gear with 12 crit rate headgear and 30-40 crit rate gems, where you still need dex. You now officially can get more physical attack from gear than from str, making it better to go dex on most classes
for example my scout was already full dex with red gems and physical head gear before the patch, and now after the patch my split arrow went from 9k to 12k.