Tree of Savior Forum

New gem stats + stat reset potion = High-Dex meta?

Imc did a horrible job. Not only did they make investing into STR useless for 99% of the classes, but they also made green gems absolutely useless.

That should’ve never been the case. What they should have done was to balance out the gems (and hats, crit rate on hats is pretty useless too now) so that it is still appealing to go either path and have similar results. Now it’s just, “Go this way or you’re 60%~100% weaker than you should be.”

They over buffed the gems for no reason.

1 Like

for me whatever of stats it not important anymore.

Full STR with Rough > can simple throw alway all crit thing and focus on ATK with red gem+werewolf card. Or just use Glass mole and told your team you will attack from behind all of the time and then you will got most power full Archer.

High STR with A2 > can use high lvl of green gem for 100% crit while keep their power stats.

Mix Stats > just simple use one or two high lvl of green+ high lvl of yellow or red for boost either DMG/crit dmg.

Full DEX > no more"Hey why you play Full/High DEX you will meet cap" Because you have other choice than just green gem and green gem right now.

I can only find green gems for 1 good use now. It’s effective to reach crit cap alone :^).

Well honestly i find green gems more suited for classes that needs nearly 100% crit proc ( dragoon etc). The rest of them can do without it . Well it depends on party comp nowadays.

as a A1-R3-F3-M1, I’m plannig to reset and try to reach high crit rate with ellaganos and gear, now the question is, if I reach >50-60& crit rate, should i go yellow gems on weapon or red? Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:V lel bring zalcai scroll everywhere guhehe

go for full dex is so stupid for most of all scenario.(exception for PvP)

^ not when you can crit cap with full dex and get all damage from RED GEMs, 315 weapons and Yellow gems @_@.

No one goes/went for “full” dex imo unless blut card will be abundant on iToS (0con 0str lol is real?).
There will always be a “meta” in any games but for ToS it depends on class path. Saying don’t say it’s a meta and going for an “anti-meta” comments suggestions seems to be unfair just saying.

At the end we cannot argue that “increasing” your dex + using red/yellow gem + pattack headgears" in this patch will give you a boost (again in general but not all cases).

There will always be a one build for one specific task (PVE/PVP/GVG) that will be better than others, just saying.

Con is another raped stat unless you are into pvp with new red gems @_@…

Yeah, arguably you can only have so much dex (incase you went 0con)… too much will be wasted … go SPR or INT instead or leave the stats untouched for IMC-future-proofing XD.

Precisely you get my point. That’s why until stat revamp this is the stand lol.

Dex is better generally overall. SADLY. that’s the case. Con ain’t any better with new head gear + red gems its stupid. Unless you are into block in pvp it’s pretty much useless for hp boost -_-…

All the stats diversity = dex for physical and int for magic nothing more GG.

The topic has a “dex” word haha . Just healthy conversations bru… Enjoy XD

well… you won’t hit crit cap ( even with full dex unless you are a archer @_@)…

So… yea… just spec according to what you afford/get i think that woulda be the best (or your objective) lel.

In general siding to Dex right now… Looking forward to stat revamp so hybird gains more ( basically more careful max min will give you better rewards) then just pure dex or pure int now for general PVE + con for HP for PVP and SPR for priest to block -_-… this is too brain dead.

ARCHERS BANZAI ( rip r8 archers you will be under dogs)

No worries. Agreed, stick to the basics get your CR to a decent/max level + consider your gears then go ham with the stats you like. T_T still wishing that I have 2 stat reset potion :frowning:

no worries once gacha is here you can get it for 990 MEDALS ! (h4h4h4 p2w) huehuehue x3

you can buy them off players any way ( 20m in ktos)