Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Active Player Event: Elite Hunter (Oct '17)

Click here to check out the event!

1 Like

Are the weapons same with the practo weapons and not timed?

I mean on the monster tamer event.

What I will say is that they are not timed~ :prince:

2 Likes

Are those 1 practo or 2 practos weapons?

:tired:

Okay thank you for confirmation.

Where’s the Diamon Anvil in this event :frowning:
They put 2 Golden instead :c

it normal to not put diamond cuz next cube will be 10TP cubes and diamond was in there

This event is fine :slight_smile:

Any level restriction for elite monsters? Level gap?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/635170
I’m done with this game

1 Like

Good luck with this event… takes forever to find the elites, and when you find one they never drop the medal. I guess that’s why you only need three per day, but yeah the drop chance could have been a bit higher :frowning:

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=event&group=Weapon&ulvlmin=315&f=1

Could it be that those are the event weapons :wink:???

Can anyone explain that event to me? Like, how many vouchers should I farm and give to npc every day? Should I farm on each character or just 1 is enough?

I want to get maximum profit out of it for 1 character only

Thanks

You can redeem a day with just 3 medals. Redeem is team based, so you choose which character you will receive the rewards.

1 Like

it’s very easy do get your daily medals in Hunting Grounds, there are lots of elite monsters on every channel.
Best is to farm it together with your monster essences, since they also drop a lot in hunting grounds due to the high mob density and spawn rates.

Well that was probably bad luck yesterday. Today I got the three medals from the first three elites I killed :wink:

Judging from the two events featuring easy ways for people to get level 315 weapons, I guess that on November 7th we will recieve the level 360 cap patch.

It’s always that way in Korean MMORPGs, as soon as old equipment loses value the publishers host events that helps everyone to attain them so that they can “enjoy” the new content which usually requires decent gear. And because the new level 340+ monsters still have a lot of HP, it will be hard for players to kill them if they don’t have at least a 315 rare grade practonium weapon…

1 Like

can someone confirm? I redeemed reward today and event took all the medals I had (11 pieces) instead of just 3. I was suspicious when someone told me their medals were missing so I tried redeeming myself and that’s what happened. Well at least there’s a work around (store your extra medals) but it would be good to spread the word so people can avoid losing extra medals

• Please be aware that all Goddess’ Medals in your possession at the time will be exchanged.
2 Likes

I see, just another code derp that they’re treating as a feature now I suppose. Thanks

Looks like laziness to me too, but, oh, well… I’ll save my medals in storage then. XD