Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Active Player Event: Elite Hunter (Oct '17)

Since these events might not help me get my first prac. weapon, I’ll most likely have to try with the 315 HG weapons when that time comes…

Question: what happens after u have exchanged 28 goddess medals? Or rather, can we exchange a 29th, or 30th goddess medal for anything?

If not, it’s like asking us to just hunt 28 goddess medals and the event is done

It’s confirmed the 28th day reward is a diamond anvil and not a golden anvil. How is it acceptable to leave a typo like that for 28 days? Many players might have skipped the event due to only seeing the golden anvil as the final reward. Also, I’ve been turning in the medals everyday since the event started, but because of DST (Daylight Saving Time) the server shuts down at 12am before we can receive the final rewards. Where as before we were able to receive the rewards 1 hour before the server shuts down. Any comments?

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

CAn you provide screenshot of the event Diamond Anvil, I sent a ticket but they are requesting the proof, of course I don’t have since I didn’t finished the event.

And I lost just 1 day -.-’

Multiple players from my guild confirmed the 28th day reward is a diamond anvil. Due to the server going offline at 12am today I’m unable to receive the 28th day rewards so therefore I can not provide a screenshot. IMC shouldn’t need any “proof” they can just check the code for themselves and see that the reward is a diamond anvil. I mean all the others events similar to this one have given diamond anvils as the final reward. Why would it be a golden anvil this time?

1 Like

Day 28 rewards were finally edited and fixed today after 28 days. It’s now showing diamond anvil with golden anvil crossed out.

@soundwavetos
Hello~
Regarding to the Anvil issue that if you would like a Golden Anvil instead of Diamond one.
We will switch it for you.
As long as it hasn’t been used.
Really sorry for the confuse, please do send us the ticket, if you would like a replacement.!!
Thanks.

@STAFF_Amy

Hello,

The anvil issue you stated is not the problem. Myself and many others are frustrated because you guys didn’t fix the “golden anvil” typo to read “diamond anvil” for the entire 28 days. Due to the typo many players may have skipped the event. You can’t leave a typo uncorrected for 28 days and not expect players to be upset. There should be some kind of compensation or extending the event for that typo.

Also, some of us are on day 27 rewards but due to DST (daylight saving time) we are not able to receive the day 28 rewards because the server goes offline at 12am right as the event ends. Where as before DST we were able to receive the rewards 1 hour before the server goes offline.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy

Can you please extend the event for longer because of this typo? Most people do not need golden anvils, so they did not do the event.

I think you will make many players angry for fixing the typo on the last day just before the event ends. It is misleading and players did not get the chance to get the diamond anvil because the information was not properly communicated.

2 Likes

The event is still called “Guess to impress” on the Event notice board (at least in my screen)

1 Like

Same. That was from two active player events ago. :tired:

I’m still receiving Daily Guess Ticket after destroying Tree Root Crystals. @STAFF_Amy

1 Like