Tree of Savior Forum

Active Player Event: Elite Hunter (28th Day is a Diamond Anvil)

Rip! so i missed too!

1 Like

The most unfair things in this game are the “active player” events. Always. There’s no point on being active if every single week “new” players have their inventory filled up with event items, teleports, equipments and free att.

4 Likes

The event was stupid easy, literally had to do 0 work for it. You pretty much just got the medals by killing elite mobs in the field which you already do while farming for stuff on a daily basis and just had to interact with the board and it just gives it to you for 3 medals without any stupid rng gimmicks. I was doing it cause the daily RNG box was giving Artiloniums and they give it by the truckload. I wasn’t even expecting to get a Diamond anvil cause I didn’t even care about the rewards except for the box but getting a Diamond anvil made it extremely worth it for doing a dinky event that took 2 secs to finish.

Thanks to this event I managed to make an Aspana and Emengard shield and still got spare Artiloniums for my future project.

Artiloniums cost like 80k on my server. I didn’t do the event, because you can’t delete the gear vouchers and I hate clutter. I’d tolerate clutter if I got an Diamond Anvil out of it.

maintenance tomorrow starts 00:00 to 04:00 huehue gg

I am so angry right now, I decided not to do this event everyday because I didn’t saw the diamond anvil on the final reward like it’s used to be, I even commented in the event post on the first day…
Just sent a ticket, hope they send Diamonds to everyone or at least extend the event and apologize.

2 Likes

best of tos 3

Day 28 rewards were finally edited and fixed today after 28 days. It’s now showing diamond anvil with golden anvil crossed out. Highly doubt they will compensate or extend the event since there are no replies to my ticket/posts.

@63scaur
Regarding to the Anvil issue that if you would like a Golden Anvil instead of Diamond one.
We will switch it for you.
As long as it hasn’t been used.
Really sorry for the confuse, please do send us the ticket, if you would like a replacement.!!
Thanks.

1 Like

The problem was that most players would care for a Diamond Anvil but did not care for the event because it was wrong in the description saying that it was a Golden Anvil.

1 Like

Blockquote
@63scaur
Regarding to the Anvil issue that if you would like a Golden Anvil instead of Diamond one.
We will switch it for you.
As long as it hasn’t been used.
Really sorry for the confuse, please do send us the ticket, if you would like a replacement.!!
Thanks.

Omg this answer is so golden it deserves a white popo :tired:

6 Likes

Wait … my Pepe are gone

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy

Hello,

The anvil issue you stated is not the problem. Myself and many others are frustrated because you guys didn’t fix the “golden anvil” typo to read “diamond anvil” for the entire 28 days. Due to the typo many players may have skipped the event. You can’t leave a typo uncorrected for 28 days and not expect players to be upset. There should be some kind of compensation or extending the event for that typo.

Also, some of us are on day 27 rewards but due to DST (daylight saving time) we are not able to receive the day 28 rewards because the server goes offline at 12am right as the event ends. Where as before DST we were able to receive the rewards 1 hour before the server goes offline.

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone can be so blind as to not read half the complaints in this thread right now.
:tired:

1 Like

So true and very unfair indeed.

If you let a mistake go unchanged up until the last minute and correct it when half the server (players = your clients) have NO enough time to complete it anymore, what is the bloody point of that?

A fix is not just correcting your typo. A real fix is to extend the event we have chosen not to do because your typo lead us to believe it only had nothing worthy as a reward.

1 Like

IMC’d

1 Like

I honestly did not know they were giving out Diamond Anvils, so I ignored the whole event throughout. What the hell?

1 Like

I think the reason why @STAFF_Amy didn’t understand the topic is because she didn’t play this event. She does care tho cause she reply even tho her answer was way off.

Legit i made 2 new character level 300 in 4 days. XD okok…my PD is 259 89%…( NOT 260 cause server shut down early) yaaaay.
regarless i was on my returning character and was like wtf is this shet… this doesn’t help my return to the game, in fact it makes me wanna not play with the lack of effort in making me wanna come back.

I like you @GM_Francis guys. you are awesome in game, and last i talked to you guys my lover [GM] Papaya was there to make the last gm event i could attend enjoyable. But i must say if you have any say in what goes on.

1. make sure things are accurate with your events.
    Hopping this years is better with the current events going on as they are; Last thanksgiving i attended the broken way was way more enjoyable than the fixed way. maybe someones trying to work too fast and noone checks things, you could make a test server with 10 players to test only that event and make sure everything goes as planned. https://i.gyazo.com/fb94aa636ea762c16d5d8c1a85bde1a7.png
  2. i know there’s TONS of hate towards how the game is run. Could you guys make a big post saying you need help? and or a post on what you can offer, or even ask us what we want.
    ~----------------------- My Responses -----------------------~
    #1) make the game better :kappa:
    #2) make sure you read your updates and content before releasing it. Have at least 2 people check over the update notes, as someone who works in a stressed environment and needs everything perfect the 1st time i know these things can’t /will not happen but effort is all that’s needed to be shown.
    #3) why are new player events better than ALL other player events? i made 2 characters over 250 in 4 days. i didn’t make all 4 characters because i work and i joined back ToS on Nov1. regardless Returning players need dungeon resets too, active players deserve 1-2 4x tomes a day, new players can keep all they’ve been getting.
    #4) Can skills be a little easier to understand? the lack of information on certain things is what makes this game quite difficult. watching a video of the skill does nothing but show me how pretty it is. if its useful i’ll never know. Can you guys show # examples instead of having us theory craft everything? “Tree of savior” more like “Tree of questions on how to be a savior”.
    ~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
    I had a moment, i apologize, but i really enjoy this game, i just don’t want to say bye without trying to save it from the hands of the Demons, as i’m a IRL revelator trying to save his Papaya. @STAFF_Ethan :thinking:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT____________________________TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

regret missing this event

3 Likes