Tree of Savior Forum

My thoughts on- Nerf to Cryromancers - Thoughts, Discussion, Skill order

Hi. Any ideas about stat for cryo2 kino3 warlock build?

You could go full con or 1:1 con/int or 2:1 con/int.

depends on what you want to focus.

For PVE:
you just need to stay alive so you can dish out as much damage as possible

For PvP:
STAY ALIVE. SURVIVE BURST hence the con build.

thanks so much!, and how about SPR? is it needed?

This cryokino build replaces a tank essentially so its great in pve and earth tower !. You can pull mobs just as good as a tank (Ice Tree) and then CC the mobs so they donā€™t attack, preventing you from taking damage so its easier on the healers. And you have much more damage than a tank!.

Not really, Iā€™ve never had mana problems unless in a super long pvp fight.

Could work but now the nerf to frost bolt has made it so warlock cryo isnt that good anymore. It used to be Frost Bolt > Warlock skills = death. But in arena that isnt a thing anymore.

I use the mouse, but if you want to release ALL of the wall in a straight line you just press the ice wall button and let go.

1 Like

i see, thanks =) duno if ill stick to my sorc 3 build , i think it will be great for GvG cus ill do a lof of dmg and have cryo 3 CC, and i can use the sumon to tank cus if i ride i donā€™t take dmg (sumon take). and good for PvE too.

duno what build to go, i need to choose soon cus ill be 127 in 2-3 days o.O

Cryo 2 is pretty much a waste, the good stuff is at Cryo 3, sub zero level 5 has pretty crappy duration, sub zero 10 has only 8 seconds down time, (If you cast it with Audra its 2 seconds down time).

However if I were to choose between snow rolling/ Frost Pillar VS Raise and Gravity pole i would have to choose Kino.

5 seconds downtime not 8 xD
and its snow rolling/ Frost Pillar/subzero sheild/lvl 15 ice wall or raise/gravity pole

Yeah its reduced entirely (In the future if we get the KTOS patch).
Ice wall damage in general was really strong, the combo was Ice wall + rune casterā€™s ice buff + Monkā€™s energy blast = dead boss at end game dungeons.

Ice pillar is excellent in pve im not sure how it doesnā€™t work for you can you clarify?

Right! my bad, yeah with audra it would be no down time XD sorry.

Not implemented yet, but I can see them implementing it before battle league/arena is released on iToS.

If this is the case thenā€¦ Cryo still OP.

Yeah you basically prevent mobs from damaging your party while doing a fair bit your self (Magnetic Pole). Raise also makes the mobs flying so archers love you.

Ok so I didnā€™t miss understand ! Thats great, it means cryo pve is still op xD

Mobs just walk right out of it. If im in a party its not as bad, but when im solo it happens almost every time. For a skill that does no damage and only purpose is to stop mobs, youd think it would work better.

So its been clarified that the ice wall pp combo wont be nerfed in PvE so no worries about that. mhmhmm I guess iā€™ve never really had a problem with Frost pillar because after i lay it down i magnetic force immediately. What is you classes atm??

Well, thats good that its not nerfed in PvE.

Right now Iā€™m only Cryo3 about to hit circle 5. I keep trying new characters thats why im not far yetā€¦ My plan is Cryo3>Thauma2>runecaster. I know its not a popular build or anything, but i want to try it.

Decent choice, however you might be disappointed in rune caster. xD just a fair warning.