Tree of Savior Forum

My thoughts on- Nerf to Cryromancers - Thoughts, Discussion, Skill order

I do suggest going to cryo3>kino3 knowing that the nerfs only affected team battle. i do think that its also pretty hard to do the full cast Icewall PP combo in pvp(barring 1v1) as the opponents wouldnt let you finish the whole thing.

Necro on the other hand still has tons of bugs affecting them. Im not too keen on sorc and necroes though so you might have to check more on them.

1 Like

Im going to go

Cryo3 Kino2 Warlock

What do you guys think? Reasoning is that I just want a warlocks outfit cos i dun wanna be stuck with 1 base and 2 costumes xD,

also cos I want to combine my ice pillar with pole of agony xD

Frankly iā€™d go kino3. wiz3>kino3 or cryo2>kino3>wl. Iā€™d take raise and gravity pole over frostpillar and snow rolling.

I donā€™t care much for the summon aspects of necro, I mean, If they work and kill things, great! If not, they will at least make things messier xD. The points I find interesting are flesh cannon and flesh hoop, since the have good (very good) damage and low cooldown.
I also donā€™t usually like to use common builds and prefer to be a bit innovative (within reason)

By the way, Iā€™m not looking for something 100% PvP, more like a balanced approach between PvE and Team Battle League.

Iā€™d go for cryo2>kino3 but wiz3>kino3/ele3 to warlock is still something iā€™d consider.

ele 3 on PvE is already a given and cryo/kino is also already a given on PvP even with the nerfs (If it ever reaches our server). but then again, as what they have said, ele can be good in Team battle and GvG. They get !@#$ on in 1v1 though.

They are indeed only applied in Battle League, you can see it in the image posted. ( see 2:37 In your video)

Iā€™ve added a notice in capital letters so that people donā€™t skim over it again, causing a potential misunderstanding.

Ele3 is great for pve, though in a party i feel a cryo3->kino2->warlock would be alot more useful. While they do a bit less than a ele build ( well excluding meteor, meteor does insane damage), most of their attacks make it so the enemys canā€™t do anything, and that icewall combo with kino would let you mow stuff down in a dungeon too. It shreads bosses if you can get the ice wall up.

True, cryokinos trade dps for CC. I dont know how well an ele3 does in PvP though as my end game target would be to do both PvE and PvP.

The nerfs are on korea and not implemented in usa yet?

No its not yet implemented and might take sometime (or never) before it reaches here

Wait, so they reduce the damage for ice wall shards because of the PP combo? what about people that dont have kino in thier build? I use my arde dagger to hit the wall. That will be a waste of time now?

They just need to make the PP and ice wall interact differently. This is stupid.

Might as well reroll for me now. ice pillar doesnt work in pve for me so i cant use that and charge longer casting spells. cant use ice wall for damage.

strangeā€¦ i think i might go Cryo2->kino3 -> warlock now :s

just saw a video of frost pillar in pvp ā€¦ people can just jump out of it really easily ā€¦ seems like Raise and gravity pole is a much better CC,

taking kino3 instead of cryo3 (cos im going warock at rank7) , im wondering how it will be to level up and finding parties ? Is kino viable for late game dungeons and grinding party?

I think kino3 is just as viable as ele3. though with much lesser dps compared to ele but you have more control.

its not as painful as leveling up a wizard to wiz 3.

inside battle league dude lol

Thats not what he says here.

Thanks for your reply! its so strange ive been going back and forth whether to choose cryo3 or kino3 ā€¦

people say going cryo2 is just a wasteā€¦ :S like im only going cryo2 cos i want level 10 ice wall basicallyā€¦ and subzero

now comparing cryo3 (frost pillar , snow rolling) vs kino3 (raise and pole) :s

oh o.o its probably a bug i guess, duno

This is on Ktos only so far. I havenā€™t noticed any of the bar bar changes make it onto IToS yet so i doubt we have these.

@batcat hey, how do u release all the wall fast, without clicking in all the tiles?

use arrow keys

/20charsneed