Tree of Savior Forum

My thoughts on- Nerf to Cryromancers - Thoughts, Discussion, Skill order

I think it synergizes well…

Transpose for huge con then turn into a giant with 100k health?

Swell buffs+rune of ice = 3x benefit from the buffs?

IDK just some thoughts I had.

Other than the cast times, why dont you suggest it? Another thing i was thinking is use ice pillar and id be able to cast those 8 second spells… not if the mobs dont stop though.

Very good for PvE, but runecaster in general is not very good in pvp without wiz 3 due to the long ass cast time. However if you are not interested in PvP your build is solid !. That being said you build relies on very high CD spells. Continuous grinding might be hard for yu.

while riding you take dmg due to this vid or i am wrong ? https://youtu.be/32C5eGx1td4?t=1m47s

the summon takes dmg for u only against bosses

If ppl can jump out and eascape Frost Pillar - skill is broken ? maybe it is better to make build like this cry1 psy3 sorc1 warlock, and main question i want to make full CON so there is no need to level up Summoning cus all changes based on int and spr ?
Is this good ? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ieqzy4pwue/
Idea for pvp + Servant will buff dark property and Invocation for making dmg on risen ppl.
Also i am intresting shoud i level up teleport for suddenly jump to crowd and rise combo?

People can jump out granted they aren’t frozen first xD, althought it says 1%, I feel its much higher. Also its great for PvE, mobs dont really jump out from my experience.

u can freeze ppl or use sleep, if pillar frost freeze they will not escape, and ppl usualy go NO SPR CUS SPR IS USELESS builds so they freeze a lot xD

hey friend, thanks for ur videos and help!! Really!!
and u won, i gave up on cryo3>sorc3. ill go cryo>kino. i was watching some vids, ice wall combo is just awesome and gravity pole, raise and PP are awesome too. I feel that, this way, ill help my PT A LOT, and do great in boss and pack of mobs situations

i’m just not sure if i should take telekinesis, cus we alredy have so many skills. maybe max teleportation for an “escape” button? do u ever use telekinesis?

Yep!, er maxing tp is pretty bad because the range increase is minimal just put points into telekinesis for pvp purposes, (18 second hold)

1 Like