Tree of Savior Forum

My Shwarzer Reiter journey

Found it! Thanks!

/20chars

LOL I meant what gems to use on armor XD
PS Where do I get Aspana Revolver recipe from? I checked but I can’t find the drop location…

Superior Field Bosses (Demon Lords). and 290 dungeon cardboard box (don’t do these).

OK, thanks. But what about armor gems? Like this?
Top & Bottom - Yellow for defense
Gloves & Boots - Blue for magic defense

for top and bottom I used lvl 8 red gems for HP. Gloves and boots should be for skill gems or if you’re doing pvp you put yellow gems on the gloves for block pen.

1 Like

So that would make:
Top & Bottom: Red
Gloves: Crystal Spider Gem (Swift Step)
Boots: Colifly Gem (Steady Aim)
Those are the only 2 skill gems that I think are worth it, I don’t use Caracole or other attack skills much anyway (aside for Marching Fire, it rocks). I’d reserve gloves slot for Limacon but it AFAIK it doesn’t have corresponding gem (yet?)

I wouldn’t put those gems there, you would only get 20+ seconds of swift step and +10 evasion and an extra 1% damage on a skill, it’s not noticeable, at all. Use something like Spiral arrow, Bounce shot, Retreat shot or Limacon when those come out.

1 Like

isnt monster gem get destroyed when extracted from equipment?

Yes you’re correct

/202039

Very well, for now I’ll use:
Gloves: Red for crit attack
Boots: Yellow for HP

PS I kinda recorded my experiences from my journey in this build:

Any opinions on how to make this better?
You say that Heavy Shot:

But someone else says it gives 50% more damage against mutant type enemies. Wanted to clear that up first ^^

then it is better to slot monster gem in the final equipment when imc is not releasing new equipment ever again

Guys pls help me, for now im full dex a2-r3-sr3 and im confused, what is better (instead of r3) rogue (with werwolfs cards) or appraiser ? Rogue give’s a lot of crit % but appraiser +3 to aspana looks very nice…

I was both Rogue and Appraiser, and I must say that Appraiser’s way better. Rogue C1 skills only give crit chance on attacking from behind, and with recent card system revamp you can only hold 3 Werewolf cards anyway. Appraiser has also Blindside, which at least at R5 does insane damage when maxed. Overestimate and Devaluation are great skills too, and you get the last 2 points to put in Identify to boot.
Overall Appraiser is better choice IMO, if only it weren’t for that godawful quest. But if you have a class voucher then it’s easy ^^

get apparaiser,it totally compatible with sr,wont go wrong with it. after switching to app-sr3 i started to use cafrisun set back instead of albinosa.farming was nvr easier xD

still higher content like wb or solmik will require at least lolo/hg gear.

I had a SR with this event of new players, but I have a little doubt, if someone can answer me, thank you now.

On lvl 330, is it better to use the Eastern Leather Armor or the Kaulas?
And regarding accessories, what is the best order to upgrade? Sussel first or Max Peta?

Another revive.

With my build, after hitting SR3 basically all other skills besides Limacon become obsolete. And since we’ll be getting a rank reset with upcoming R9 update (I hope) which classes to use before R6? I was thinking:

Archer C3:

• max crit rate from Swift Step
  • Full Draw & Heavy Shot for increased damage vs devil & mutant type mobs
  • last 5 points into Twin Arrows because Limacon imo does better job than Multishot at destroying obstacles (and at later ranks that’s all that multi is good for)

Filler rank C1:

• Wugu: because DoT is always nice for those boss battles

Appraiser:

• Because even though the quest for it sucks, it’s simply too good to pass up.

Why no Ranger:
As I said, all attack skills become obsolete when you get Limacon, and I can’t even feel the effect from Steady Aim.

Hello again!

Yeah I think you could choose Archer 3 while also having master circle class in mind for future updates. If you going Wugu, I am also assuming you already use Monkey cards

Appraiser is no brainer :slight_smile:

Again, Ranger 1 is a 1 rank wonder… i do know Steady aim is really short buff. But that 10% is in percentage. The higher your trans is, enhance is, and total phy attack the better it gets. Not to mention when you do crit within the duration of self steady aim.

For rank 9 I think it is more of a personal choice of gamestyle. My SR will take Rogue 1.

BM or Rogue for rank 9, Archer 3 or whatever filler pre-SR, I think it is more of what suits your playstyle, your taste and which you enjoy :slight_smile:

Oh right, I forgot to take a R9 SR build into account.
I was going to test out BM build (BM Build Theorycrafting thread) but if I didn’t like it then I guess I might go with this.
I chose Wugu2 because personally I like that class, and if I’m not wrong the damage scales with weapon attack rather than STR now? And the DoT coupled with SR’s pewpewpew will quickly melt most anything.

I have not read anywhere that Wugu DoT skills scale off of weapon damage… I think it it is still based off your STR

Rogue is my personal choice because I think as SR we should be able to kill fast while on the move. New card system was a nerf to any rogue werewolf card build but sr has the mobility to do exactly that

I do remember they depend on physical attacks, STR will surely help, but a good weapon contributes the most.