Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ„ Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! šŸ„

Didnā€™t know that. :confused:
But doensā€™t Coursing snares for the whole duration, and you left it at level 1? It should be much more reliable than Full Drawn.

[quote=ā€œlajkonikes, post:37, topic:68409ā€]
Edit: on that note, Iā€™d like to invite you to present potential builds. You seem to have a lot of knowledge and it would definitely help other players.edit 2: added a hunting rogue if you want to have a look.
[/quote]Not in the mood nowā€¦
Thought too much already about builds with the flood we had on the forum and trying to find Cleric builds for myself (Cleric classes works too well with each other, canā€™t chooseā€¦TAT).

Iā€™m planning to make a wugushi-falconer this coming cbt. I was wondering if my skill build is ok.
if you have recommendation, please tell me! :wink: Thank you~ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™d change archer setup accordingly to previous builds, thereā€™s a good reason for it higher up if you want to have a look.

I heard bad things about wugong gu, needle bow seems to be the strongest of the first wugushi circle however zendu works for all party members (though I donā€™t think it actually stacks the poison which is odd). Iā€™d keep it as is and reset in-game if you donā€™t like your current wugushi skill setup.

As to falconer skills, you chose well so no issues there - just keep in mind, you have to call your hawk a lot and itā€™s an SP drain so plan your character accordingly, at least for levelling. Cloth armor will help a lot with sp pool and regen, and I doubt you want to invest into SPR.

Thereā€™s a good wugushi thread with a lot of feedback and mechanic information if you want to have a read btw Wugushi R3 Feedback

thank you for your feedback! it really helps! :grin:

1 Like

Hey fellow archers. I have a really good pvp build for archers. I will be sharing it and discussing it tomorrow morning on my twitch. i will also highlight some pvp videos from my yt that show some combos you can do in pvps. Stop by and say Hi if you want!

Click for schedule. Hope to see you there!

Well, any suggest about STR/DEX ratio?
From what i see in this topic: Optimal Str : Dex ratio?
Best ratio is 5/8 STR, 3/8 DEX.
Any idea?

itā€™s best ratio w/o weapon hit. Also remember, that evasion has been cut since 1st cbt.

I donā€™t know about your estimate but wouldnt full str with crit gems and crit enhancing buffs be best damage wise? It seems that way to me, and theres also no con in your build meaning youā€™re a glass cannon build. With that amount of dex and no con I cant see your survival being very high.

I donā€™t know that evasion is gone, i will think again about it

Its not gone, you just get much more of it from leather armor and leather armor mastery apparently (and evasion if youre rogue)

I mean evasion from Dex point

Wait, is dex evasion entirely gone or just in some part?

I donā€™t know, is that what @soulless said right? @_@

Would it be best to max Swift Step for PvP kiting?

Iā€™ll probably leave Full Draw at 7 for an instant-cast rank 1 shot, but if the instant shot gets better with further ranking I might look at maxing it too (ie. rank 15 does an instant-cast rank 9 shot).

Iā€™m hoping to go for an Archer3 > Scout > Fletcher2 build for PvP and want to know how far I should go into certain skillsā€¦

Could you share your builds here aswell? By all means Iā€™m for you getting views but people that will miss your broadcast wonā€™t get their share of your knowledge.

Id like to see your general view on archers in terms of power when comparing to other classes.

Itā€™s not flat base damage. Do not forget that it can be multiplied by: critical modifier (x1.5) and attribute bonus (x2).

Thus the bonus should be flat 280 x 1.5 x 2 = 840. Not worth it? I donā€™t think so.

I really dont think you can actually level by spamming it when maxxed, thats the point here. Heā€™s building a more or less aoe focused ranger, heā€™s going to most likely have sp problems already.

1 Like

I see. If his point is PVE, critical shot is not worth taking at all, even at lvl 1. However, I just want to point out that skill damage should not be taken for granted.

What did you mean with attribute bonus btw?

Also, how do you feel about the indirect SR buff due to getting more damage from dual wielding a good xbow and a pistol?

Here.

I donā€™t see it as a pure buff because they cannot use weapon & sub-weapon at the same time. Nor do they have sub-weapon cancel like Corsair does. I have not seen a demo video, but I guess the damage wonā€™t overshadow the usage of 1 bow/xbow.