Tree of Savior Forum

🍄 Archer builds/ Skill synergies / Mechanics etc Megathread! 🍄

I see. If his point is PVE, critical shot is not worth taking at all, even at lvl 1. However, I just want to point out that skill damage should not be taken for granted.

What did you mean with attribute bonus btw?

Also, how do you feel about the indirect SR buff due to getting more damage from dual wielding a good xbow and a pistol?

Here.

I don’t see it as a pure buff because they cannot use weapon & sub-weapon at the same time. Nor do they have sub-weapon cancel like Corsair does. I have not seen a demo video, but I guess the damage won’t overshadow the usage of 1 bow/xbow.

So, for any build, which attributes should we put?

For each 2 points of STR, 1 of DEX. What about the others?

I have the pretension of being a fletcher, in the end.

I mean the physical attack part of the damage when using skills for example. If you take the best bow, and compare it to the best xbow and pistol currently - bow loses about 150patk. And thats just from using a different weapon set up then say a fletcher. In pvp I think people will be skill spaming, in pve it might not make that much of a difference - then again, SR should be spamming aoe skills while levelling to be efficient so I guess in all situations but autoattacking its a buff?

Check the table and decide the best course of action while keeping in mind the gem system that will dramatically alter the end result if it.

Which table are you talking about?

So do you mean character’s physical attack will be a combination/sum up between main + sub weapons? Any confirmation on this? It should be interesting.

Im pretty sure thats how it worked on corsair, Id say its the best place to check it up but I’m at work so cant watch youtube vids really ^^ if you find anything update me, if not I’ll try to check when I’m home

@maedhros a couple of posts above poohz gave a nice link for you

Any thoughts on this?

Originally, I wanted to go Archer > Ranger C2 > Wugushi C3, but the more reading I did, the less satisfied I was with Ranger AoE, and while I’m still partial to Wugushi, I’m deterred by the number of things with poison resist and the glitches that some Wugushi skills seem to have (or maybe have had?). Either way, I believe I’ll save my Wugushi aspirations for a bit further along in ToS’s development.

As for my current build, I’m almost purely a PvE player, and I was mostly looking to make a ranged class that would give me both effective AoE and plenty of variety. The main thing I’m unsure with on the current build is the Fletcher point distribution. I’m torn on the merits of Bodkin Point vs Barbed Arrow vs Magic Arrow primarily, but I do like the Silence Attribute for Magic Arrow and could see that having a lot of utility later on.

Either way, comments and feedback are welcome.

EDIT: Oh, and as for stat distribution, I’m thinking half and half Dex and Strength? Perhaps shifting more toward Dex after an adequate Strength threshold.

Iv looked at something very similar to this. But im not sure on the stat distribution as i have seen people on the forums say evasion has been removed from dex but i have yet to see patch notes to confirm that.

Gonna stream in an hour (2PM EST)

? how are the Kr servers up or something?

Definitely have, but I’m sure they will fix it eventually. It got a buff with zendu though which lowers the enemys poison resistance by 50%. So realistically mobs that poison didnt work well on under the effect will deal damage same you would deal to normal mobs while normal mobs will receive more damage and those vulnerable… huhuu! ^^

Anyways, on topic:
Id take the first trap instead of the one with knockback. Other skils are fine though 1 in camouflage might come useful, utility is nice.

In fletcher, general consensus is bodkin and barbed are OP. Broadhead Id consider if you coupled wugushi with fletcher on later ranks for the ultimate poison/bleed combo.

Magic arrow I love for the utility but bodkin and barbed are imo more worth it. Or you could lower the other skills down a bit to keep magic arrow where it is, it is great vs stationary targets.

Archer part looks perfect, +1! Back to work now, here’s your mushroom of archery awesomeness :mushroom: :yum:

Considering the suggestions in this thread i think i might try this build for aoe grinding, zhendu/ wugong gu are interchangeable, depending on upcoming buffs/ nerfs and depending on rank 7 classes i will probably go for fletcher 2 next.

not interested in pvp, so this is mostly for aoe grinding and boss hunts.

Honestly I like it a lot. Id like to try the idea of bleed+poison synergy myself. I have a feeling its going to be quite op. I guess the question is, is wugushi 2 stronger or fletcher 2. Well, wugushi 2 has a good aoe so I’d leave it as is.

One thing I’d change in wugushi is I’d take one point in bewitch. Its a good panic button. Other then that mate great build! ^^

Streaming in 5 minutes. Going to start with my PVP archer build http://www.twitch.tv/watchgintama

Since I asked you twice to contribute once in the topic and once in pms - and you replied to none I consider your posts as shameless advertisement. Flagged.

1 Like

I really like bows IRL, so in game i tend to be a archer, but could you perhaps build something more classic ?
No poison, nor rogue, just a “pure” archer thing ?
Thanks in advance.

Just bow? Something like this?

1 Like