Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo is your new god

this might be due to;

a.) max level headbutt/attributes
b.) optimized for dps
c.) gears (over upgraded)
d.) all of the above :joy:

1 (Normal Damage) + 1 (Slithering) + 1 (High Kick) + .5 (Headbutt) - .15 (High Guard) is what I thought. Which is actually 3.85.

The skill description for High Guard doesn’t say ‘physical attack’ like gung ho. Just ‘Attack’. So I’m convinced you’d have to plug it in like a multiplier. But maybe it’s more like;

( 1 + 1 + 1 + .5 ) .85 = 2.975

Only time will tell really.

As far as calculations go, I think Umbo Blow beats out most of the Rodelero skills other that Shooting Star actually. Especially if the enemy is staggered.

I’m not wrong, you’re just not prioritizing the move that does the most damage the fastest. Which in this case is Umbo for sure. If anything I might use the Rodel skills as filler depending on the situation.

Also if I were you, I wouldn’t use both headbutts in the same burst.

When you find out those Murmillo attributes for Pelt and Rodel skills cost 30,288,750 Silver to max out.

I don’t wanna go back to the coal mines momma. ;;;;;;;;;w;;;;;;

3 Likes

problem is, were still unsure of the calculations so you can be wrong and i can be wrong as well. as far as i can see.

also, me stating out the 2 headbutts on a burst was to point out that were going to use murm skills while slithering and high kick is there. i’d use the other headbutt while using filler strike skills

too expensive, we should be upgrading attributes now bit by bit :frowning:

Maybe a stupid question but, do we know for sure that the helmet is 100% uptime on release to IToS? It feels a little like, ‘too good to be true’. Like I am waiting for news that there is a 50% chance you can get your helmet knocked off per hit and that the helmet has a 3 minute cooldown.

If the helmet is indeed 100% uptime, does this also mean that you should put at least 1 pt into every skill that does damage so that you can skill spam, even though sp expenditure will go up immensely?

And yes, inb4 helmet counts as ‘mounting’ and lancers will do 3x damage to you AND knock your helmet off.

this, no one know. after all the class just came out in Korean, and we still have close to one month and a half before coming here so we can guess a lot of nerfs and buffs can happen, the guy who translation korean to English said that yesterday they had 3 extra emergence maintenance, and he only have put the translation for one of them so nerfs/bufs already have happen, but to be true i do not see it happening with the uptime of the helmet since it would go against the concept of the class that is to be a gladiator with the helmet and so on.
but on the other end they could decrease the lvl of the attribute that gives the % damage, since right now it goes up to 10 lvl so cutting it in half, would decrease the dps in half as well, but again i do not see it happening because if you see the new numbers for rank8, the low ranks skills really have become trash, so this new concept of new ranks buffing earlier ranks can be something really nice to have, and maybe we may see new classes at rank 9 doing it too.

as to what we can see on the skill description, it has 0 cd atm

For some reason his murmillo skills (W) are shown as being usable even though he is using a mace and not a sword. Bug? Intended?

hmm a murmilo shinobi huh… looks nice…

1 Like

from the whole list, Seems like there is a skill called “Frenzied Shoot” (while the other is ‘slash’). New skill?

Also, For Corsair, there’s one row called ‘Looting’. There is already one row called Jolly Roger. so not sure what to interpret of it. new skill too?

Murmillo_FrenziedSlash

Murmillo_FrenziedSlash 프렌지드 슬래쉬 Frenzied Slash
{#DD5500}{ol}[물리] - [베기]{/}{/}{nl}
전방을 향해 크게 도약하여 착지 지점에 있는 적들을 공격합니다. 공격당한 적은 일시적으로 스턴 상태에 빠집니다.

Google Translate:
Frenzy de slash
{# DD5500} {ol} [ physical ] - [ Slash ] {/} {/} {nl}
big leap forward to attack the enemies in the landing point. Fa will be less compromised temporarily stun

Murmillo_FrenziedShoot

Murmillo_FrenziedShoot 프렌지드 슛 Frenzied Shoot
{#DD5500}{ol}[물리] - [때리기]{/}{/}{nl}
전방을 향해 도약하면서 발차기 공격을 합니다. 경로에 있던 적은 피해를 받습니다.

Google Translate
De Frenzy shot
{# DD5500} {ol} [ physical ] - [ punching ] {/} {/} {nl}
As you leap forward to the next attack. Receive less damages were in the path.

Murmillo_Takedown

Murmillo_Takedown 테이크 다운 Takedown {#DD5500}{ol}[물리] - [때리기]{/}{/}{nl}
팔 보호대를 착용한 팔로 적을 잡아 넘어뜨려 피해를 줍니다.

Google Translate:
{# DD5500} {ol} [ physical ] - [ punching ] {/} {/} {nl}
Bring it down one arm to hold enemy armed guards will wear damage.

more leaping, more ‘less damage’. :sunglasses:

How does the Helmet Modifier stack with Strike Debuffs?

Say we have Slithering, High Kick, Lethargy, and Headbutt running (1, 1, 1, 0.5) on the enemy.
We put on our helmet, and have buffs to Pelt/Rod skills (4, 2, 1.5)

Will the buffs stack additionally? Such as:

• Rim Blow = 100% Base damage + 350% Strike Bonus Damage + 400% Murmillo Helm damage = 850% damage per use.

Or is the helm modifier on a different tier, so it’ll multiply? Such as:

• Rim Blow = 100% Base damage * (100+350% T3 Strike Bonus Damage) * (100+400% T? Helm Bonus Damage) = 2250% damage per use.

Also, does anybody know what the two Monk modifiers for Strike Atrribute’s value and duration are? (Double Punch, and God Finger Flick both say that the target receives “Additional Strike Damage for a period of time”)

Also, are there any other classes besides Wizard (Lethargy), Monk (See Above), Rodelero (Slithering, High Kick), and Murmillo (Headbutt) that further raise the Strike Modifier? Just for shits and giggles.

Right now nobody knows. Until kTOS shares the info upon us, it is safe to assume the lower multiplier is the correct one (2000% is a bit ridiculous to believe as well)

so what do you guys think for sw>pelt>hop2>squire3>??? for rank 8?

i am having a hard time killing high level mobs (220+) since it has more HP now compare to 100+ monsters.

Honestly… back to SW1 :grimacing: if you know what I mean

Not sure if the new skill of squire is worth it for field grinding.

Overall, at 220+ you will be turned into a taunt machine for parties, don’t try to solo anything

hahaha. re-roll? omg. actually im rerolling to cyro3thauNecro3 for pvp. xD

1 Like

I think Murmillo is the answer. Murmillo has good defense too. suitable for tanking. but i have to reset my skills and put the points to synchro thrusting instead of finestra. and all the way sword shield. xD

Probably, but murmillo is 275+, you have to endure the pain from 225-275