Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo is your new god

I’ve been playing around with different class builds with Murmillo and for some reason I wanted to test if Barb would be a nice part of the build. Not sure if a Barb C3 would work but a C2 would be viable with a C3 Pelt.

The point of this is to make Murmillo more offensive without having to drop the shield. Not sure if highlander would be a better spot or not but curious if anyone has better input with trying to see if Barb would bring something more to the offensive side of Murmillo.

Barb only boost slash damage. I’m not sure how to fit that in murmillo strike bonus.

Highlander might help with skull swing, but you are spending 3 circles for that, and there are not enough left for rodelero 3

Overall I can’t see a suitable build for murmillo outside pelt/rode combo.

The only thing I would consider adding is shinobi for the clone burst

yup pelt/rode is only build for murmillo, hope IMC add more skills or attribute that can benefit for other class like barb and highlander,

right now best sword class to choose is new c3 class and Lancer,

What do you think about

Sw3-High1-Rodel3-Murm1

I wouldn’t go sword 3. With the amount of CC rodelero has, plus when you can use stun cards, sword 3 is unnecessary.

It might be fun to add highlander to the build like this sword pelt 2 high rode 3.

But since cartar stroke is not boosted by murmillo, it will fall off. Crown is still good for some PvP though

Mind to See the updates about murmillo

[Murmillo]
► " - "
Equipment that this class can use has been extended to allow use of 1H Spears & Rapiers ( I have posted the data-mined specifics under each skill)
► Cassis Crista
○ Can now also be used with the stances: [1H spear & Artefact],[!H Spear & Shield],[Rapier & Shield],[Rapier & Dagger],[Rapier & Artefact]
○ ‘Hoplite Shield Attack Boost’ has been added.
- Synchro Thrusting Damage increases by 28% per attribute level whilst wearing the Cassis Crista Helmet.
► Frenzied Slash
○ Can now also be used with the stances: [1H spear & Artefact],[!H Spear & Shield],[Rapier & Shield],[Rapier & Dagger],[Rapier & Artefact]
► Evade Thrust
○ Animation Cast time Reduced to 0.45s (Previously 0.8)
○ Can now also be used with the stances: [1H spear & Shield],[Rapier & Shield]
► Headbutt
► Takedown
► Scutum Hit
○ Can now be used with the stances: [1H Spear & Shield],[Rapier & Shield]

1 Like

Yep, now Murmillo is truly your new god

Sword -> pelt -> hop 2 -> rode 3 -> murmillo incoming :smiley:

still no spear + pistol xD

ok, dragoon it is for me

My hop-rod-nobi-murm lives!

Annnnnnnnd Revived. Now I don’t have to camp that stupid shinobi flower. (shinobi is probably still a better choice for my build tbh)

My Hop2 > Cor2 > Shi is still crying right now… :frowning: , altho yea I can basically go Murmillo + Spear with the latest patch.

I wanted to go Sw - Pelt - Hop2 - Rod 2 - Cor until they released Rank 8. Got a bit sad after Murm was released as Sword only and now I am not sure if I should ditch Cor for Rod3 to go Sw - Pelt - Hop2 - Rod3 - Murm.

hop 3 now have 20% bonus vs mediun enemies… duno if this is better than rode 3 tho…

Reality of murmillo and swordy in general

Im starting to work on Sw>pelt>hoplite3>doppel>shinobi>murmillo. Hopefully it turns out alright…

Any word on how the magic evade when wearing the helmet works? Is it a fixed %?

No idea right now, but it seems like a very small percentage from the video

what if dragon instead of shinobi? is DOV works on serpentine

Maybe I missed it but not once did I see them dodge/block any magic. And the only blocks I saw were when they actively C blocked.