Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo is your new god

Skills here https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char1_12&f=1

NOTE: All of them REQUIRE 1h sword to work. Either sword shield or sword dagger

Skill 1: Wear helmet - Buff - Can avoid missile and magic attack with chance (not sure about chance)

• Attribute 1: increase umbo blow and rim blow damage by 40% per attribute level, 10 level (400% total - lol)
  • Attribute 2: increase shield charge, shield push, shield shoving, targe smash damage by 20% level, 10 level
  • Attribute 3: increase butterfly, shooting star damage by 15% per attribute level, 10 level

Skill 2: Frenzy slash - Physical - Slash

• Cooldown 27s
  • Description: jump toward enemies, damage on landing, has chance to stun
  • Damage: 4980.4 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 1215.5
  • Attribute increase damage 1% per level

Skill 3: Evade thrust - Physical - Pierce

• Cooldown 18s - 2 overheat
  • Description: Use shield to parry while pierce enemy
  • Damage: 4415.7 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 835
  • Attribute 1: increase damage by 1% per level
  • Attribute 2: 2% chance to cause bleed per level, 5 levels (10%), bleed last 25 ■■■■■■■ SECONDS

Skill 4: Head butt - Physical - Strike

• Cooldown 21s - 2 overheat
  • Description: it’s a headbutt, what do you expect? Can cause stun if used while wearing helmet
  • Damage: 4276.1 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 842.6
  • Attribute 2: cause a debuff to make target take 10% extra strike damage per attribute level, 5 level. Debuff last 10 seconds

Skill 5: Take down - Physical - Strike

• Cooldown 28s
  • Description: Pin down enemy and damage them
  • Damage: 4845.1 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 796.6
  • Attribute: increase damage by 1% per level

Skill 6: Shield smash - Physical - Strike

• Cooldown 30s - 3 overheat
  • Description: Swing your shield around to damage enemies
  • Damage: 4823.4 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 814.6
  • Attribute 2: cause opponent to go into Shock (not sure on this, maybe unbalanced status) for 3% per attribute level, 3 levels. Status last 2 seconds
8 Likes

The skills has REALLY high base damage + growth and attri that buffs pelt/rod skills, not to mention AoE gap closer that stuns?

SOLD

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

so this will be pelta C3>Rodel C3?
or

what about highlander C2>pelta C3>Rodel C1>Mur

18 Likes

It also increases Shield lob damage 40% per attribute level brah.

Never forget Shield Lob :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man I was working on the same thing xD

Annnnnd my hoplite rode build is dead. ■■■■ me for trying something different right? :confused:

GET U BRO alreedy deleted 2 high level guys =/

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s kind a payback for those who suffer leveling from 1-200.
Even full str you still have to AA all the time because of animation-SP problem

Trying to figure out what this attribute is.

im going:
Swords1, Pelt1, Hop1, Rod1, Cor1, Dop1, Shin1, Mur1

in PVP 5v5, Cor1 uses iron hook. Mur1 uses frenzy slash (jumps in and BAM!). Shin1 uses KABOOM!

and yes, i will be using ALL 40 quick-keys available. no space for items. and i bet there will be discoveries to be made with NEW bugs. IM GOING IN!

i don’t think so. unless your intention was to utilize 1H-spear. the only skill that needs 1H-spear is Finestra. the other 3 skills, you can use a sword.

Huh. I was expecting a shield requirement, not a sword requirement. This ■■■■■ more builds than I’d expected. It seems like they really, really want to force you into a specific build path for Swordsmen.

Aaaand, even in the skills that are usable without a shield, there’s no Sword + Pistol stance allowed. Jesus, they really did forget Corsair3 exists.

Is this the hope all swordsman class looking for? Stay tune folks, stay safe and be prepare for the worst

I went hop2 so there’s that. Looks like murmillo was made strictly for pelt rodes.

nah, if they had a shield requirement it would ■■■■ a lot of classes , that is not petal-rodel.
now think about it :
early ranks with sword-shield or sword dagger can select murmilio.
early ranks who choose to go with spears >> dragoon
early ranks who choose 2handed sword>> doppel.
early ranks who want mount>> lancer.
and many others who want to mixes them.
but they have made the perfect choice for a lot of builds that play with one hand swords like the utility classes corsair/squire and so on, we have many topics in the game asking for a class who is good with one hand sword at rank8, since all the options are really bad. think about the ■■■■ fest that had happen before with corsairs 3 or many of the corsair2-shinobis builds that have in the game for example and many posts that they have made , it allow them to choose murmilo now for example.

Oh…yea you should have kept Hop at C1.

Before Murmillo, anyone who was using a 1hd sword was playing a failing class in terms of damage automatically.

Corsair 3 is buttcheeks, Fencer made swordies convert to Rapiers, Doppel is a 2hd class past circle 1, Dragoon is spear centric, Lancer is spear centric.

This is our just desserts.

1 Like