Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo - Hoplite vs Peltasta comparison

Now at lv 271,am sw1-pel1-hop2-rod3
Skill Syncro Thrusting best high damage >shootingstar>spear lunge>high kick
am str 5xx con 9x now no up dex
cri rate 139 no buff finestra (I buff finestra lv10 cri rate = 239)
gem green lv5 4ea for wepon and shiled

Cri 70%-80%

monter green minos cri res.70

http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/57921/

(Actual Crit Rate = N * (Crit Rate - Crit Resist)

Actual Crit Chance = 0.4286 * (239 - 70) = 72.4334%

Crit rate to actual crit chance ratio = 1/0.4286 = 2.33

After deduction of crit resist, every 2.33 crit rate will improve the actual crit chance by 1% )

I play funny combo skill less sp
main skill Syncro Thrusting
now , I kill Green minos
Syncro Thrusting 2xxxx-3xxxx
no skill 2xxx-3xxx
Cri 4xxx
use +9maga spear
it fast kill easy pve
main weapon
1.spear
2.shield
3.sword (maybe swap weapon)
:smile:
complacent ? :slight_smile:

So which Shinobi, using clones, has the higher burst? with level 10 trans shield/spear?

Pelt 2>Rod3>Shin>Murmillo? (Using High Guard attribute, clones can use umbo/rim/shooting star/shield bash)

Pelt1>Hop1>Shin>Murmillo? (clones can use synchro/star/shield bash & since no high guard attribute, skip umbo/rim?)

I wonder which has the highest dps rotation with clones (20 seconds).

Can you give some actual numbers that you tested with? You asked me for numbers and I showed you the math. Meanwhile, all I’m getting from you is, “I tested it and I’m correct”.

The thing is, when I checked the original korean text of the attributes, they were all worded exactly the same way. Now I don’t know how english ended up with different translations(jk fan translation lel) for the attributes but this means that they should all work the same way despite your claims that they don’t (you don’t have any evidence to back up your claims either).

I have also tested murmillo’s headbutt and it is in fact, a target modifier as I previously assumed.

Please

Don't push speculation as fact
and deny controlled tests
without providing evidence [quote="Kascly, post:32, topic:337194"] I tested only for target smash from rodelero and it was 100% right. [/quote]
Cassis pelt attributes are maxed (RIP ME) Headbutt attribute is level 4 (40%) Rim Blow attribute is at 50%

Sorry

/cunningham’s

It was already discussed in formula thread and tested by EternalDream too using rodelero target smash with a video and FULL data.

If this works a different way for peltasta like description suggest, isn’t my fault.

data is not shown here is the reason why he says you are not providing proof. if you can place a link here of the post, it may help both of you to come to an understanding

So he is too lazy to check there?

I didn’t get where he saw in my math I put 400% for cassis crista since I put a correct 200%. My only mistake was about ghost amor.
Here my math:

I never edited this post after EternalDream response, so you can check I put a multiplier 4.5x instead of 4.75x.

idk. at least this should help the conversation going smoothly :slight_smile:

If he is smart, he will test and check cassis crista for peltasta works a different way for rodelero at least for target smash.

Oh data update
but in the future … IMC?
1.Awake from the dream and the reality.
2.You have a budget to play how much ?
:smile:

Oh , Sorry am edit it rep.top
complacent ? :slight_smile:

I saw your post…
Can you tell us how you assume you crits 70%-80% with 239 Crit Rate?

I simply said going by the test in my thread, it could be common mod for headbutt and target for cassis.

Situational evidence due to the values all being very close together and an effective damage range of more than 10k. With enough elemental/enemy size/enemy type/etc stats, it could easily change the math entirely.

Having tested more with @DontMindMe, these are done with no damage range (Min attack = max attack), and no extra stats:

-Rim Blow Level 6 = 262
-Rim Blow Enhance level 50
-Attack = 1106 (high guard included)
-Leather Enemy Defense = 214

Damage dealt with High Guard active = 5279

((1106 + 262) - 214) * (100% + 230% - 25%) * 1.5 = 5279.55

Damage dealt with High Guard and Cassis Crista = 10074

Target? ((1106 + 262) - 214) * (100% + 230% +400% - 25%) * 1.5 = 12203.55

Common? ((1106 + 262) - 214) * (100% + 400%) * (100% + 230% - 25%) * 1.5 = 26397.75

Base? ((1106 + 262) * 4 - 214) * (100% + 230% - 25%) * 1.5 = 24055.35

All too high. So we go backwards instead :

10074 / 1.5 / 3.05 + 214 - 262 - 1106 = 1047.967…

262 * 4 = 1048

So Cassis is [Skill Attack * (100% + 400%)] at level 5 attribute for Peltasta skills. I already added a new section to my post specifically for these type of modifiers (directly changing Skill Attack) since I know Effigy works the same, it was just the only one known one before.

As a bonus, we did Headbutt as well after (The attribute in this test was level 4, so 40% additional strike damage):

Damage dealt with High Guard + Cassis + Headbutt = 11395

((1106 + (262 * (100% + 400%))) - 214) * (100% + 230% + 40% - 25%) * 1.5 = 11395.35

Considering a common would be

((1106 + (262 * (100% + 400%))) - 214) * 1.4 * (100% + 230% - 25%) * 1.5 = 14103.81

Headbutt is without a doubt a Target modifier. And Cassis Crista, at least for Peltasta skills, is a Skill Attack modifier.

Could be possivle IMC use different mechanics for cassis crista?
Lol, more we dig in murmillo, even more I dislike it.

As it stands right now, Peltasta (any more than c1 for Swash at least) is a waste of a class for Murmillo.

Heck, Highlander would synergise better with Cartar/Crown for the strike modifiers and you’d save a lot of money on a fairly bad Cassis Crista attribute.

Rod3 is still required for High Kick though. Murm without Rod3? Good luck.

I’m pretty sure you took a wrong formula:

Actual Critical Rate = (Critical Rate - Critical Resist) * (42 / Character Level)
Is in the same thread as you linked.

Your Critical Rate = 169 * 0,154 = 26%

i already made a highlander murm and testing it right now, might be more useful when the cartar quick cast comes in so i can fit 2 cartar stroke after 3 debuffs, currently im using lv7 cartar stroke to take advantage of the debuffs (i finish casting 2 cartars right before slithering vanish).

My Lv7 Cartar stroke at 70% attribute deals almost the same damage as lv5 Shooting Star w/ 50% attribute and 150% cassis crista attribute. When the quick cast cartar comes, i can level cartar stroke to lv15 and it will completely overtake shooting star D:

26 % ?

https://youtu.be/tqSsHs61fl8

You can play it by yourself ? Or More information and video from the Web ? Prove yourself :smile:

I’m pretty sure you’re looking at 26% as 1%.

I wish I went pel1>hop1>rod3>shinobi for my murmillo but I took peltasta 2 instead. Sw3 would even be good but then ii might want corsair instead of shinobi.

Pelt 2 does seem to be kind of useless aside from lvl 10 Umbo blow doing sort of decent damage with the high level (incredibly expensive) attribute. Also strong swash buckling IS nice. But lvl 10 pain barrier and lvl 5 restrain would even be more useful than pel2.

1 Like

i have a murm that went pel1>hop1>rod3>goon>murm, the pesky shinbobi quest made me impatient =)), i have a solid rotation though my sp consumption is a beast =))