Tree of Savior Forum

Melee Paladin build. Leave your opinion pls. :D

Zaibas probably shines more in gvg rather than pvp, but would make the build easier to lvl too.

Here’s a video of a gvg on ktos. The youtuber is cleric 2, krivis 1, priest 3, pd. I don’t think you’d like this build since the dps is low and it’s harder to lvl, but will give you a good idea of what a gvg looks like. She uses zaibas many times.

Lockius, did you read Wurmheart guide and other topics about PvE/PvP compatible builds?
Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

And the Cleric build discussion topic?

Maybe you should bring the discussion there?

It can help you to have a more consistent idea of your choices!

Dude i didnt…know why? Cuz there’s too many people and will be SO FKN MANY opinions that i’ll never know how to listen to…
Here you guys are helping me a lot and it’s being a lot more focused and no one is arguing what skill is better and why…i read a little but found nothing useful.

Error o.o
i saw some GvG videos…kinda lost yet but look’s like fun, need to try it for myself.

Well i’m trying to consider a caster and made this build, will that be good at PvP and PvE. Stats = Int and 1 con per lvl.

With this build i’m using cleric to nice heals + safety lvl 10. Priest still to ress people and buff at solo grind. Bokor as damage class with druid and PD to boost my end game heals…is it bad?

If you didn’t read you should!

And don’t worry, you don’t need to follow anything they say if you don’t want to. Look for topics mentioning classes you want to know better, and by simply reading different discussions you will see lots of people asking about builds, sometimes the same questions you have, making similar builds, etc. Imo the best opportunities you will have to learn are when people disagree while trying to help, you will can analyze different opinions about the same subject and then form your own. This can help you to truly understand what you are doing.

Others can help you at the same time, yeah, but by doing this and researching you can help them to help you. You need to have a minimum base of knowledge about what you are asking. Try at least.

About this other build. I never tested Bokor or Druid, so I don’t think I have enough experience/knowledge to comment or suggest anything.

And for the support part of this build, is it good or people will kick me out of parties? xD

You should be fine while keeping your party alive xD