Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Do you actually play kToS, or are you just saying this because it sounds like the right thing to say?

I played kToS and from my experience non Chaplain C3 Priests outnumber Chaplain C3 Priests. Deploy Capella isn’t as game breaking as you think.

just want to add that the capella can be destroyed/pushed away

priest C3 is really good alone, you don’t need to go for chaplain at all

actually you could even stop at priest c2, you’d only lose Stone Skin, which is a great spell but could have some nerfs in future patches, considering the amount of complains about it

2 Likes

Nope, i’m not Korean. I’m an (evil) Dutchman.
But i have seen enough ktos vids to know the difference.

And yes i know they outnumber chaplains, i’m not making a statement about popularity.

Well I can tell you that Chaplains do not “vastly outperform non chaplain priest3’s,” and I’m saying this based on more than Youtube videos. At this point you are simply misleading others.

Oh, and the popularity of a class is correlated with its effectiveness. Did you really need me to tell you that, or are you just trying to play smart?

chill out dudes XD

chaplains are really strong, but so are other class combinations, let’s all agree to disagree XD

Nah.

Nor would i call it being smart, fallacies are really not that complicated.
You fell for the ever so common “Fallacy: Appeal to Popularity” on your own.

Simply put popularity does often indicate a higher probability, just not absolute certainty.

And it’s not like quality is the sole parameter for popularity either. Secondary factors like ease of play and cosmetics also tend to factor in.

Altogether chaplain offers a good chunk of dmg and dmg prevention.
Krivis is spike dmg + utility. Of which said utility can be replicated for a minor cost in pve for non krivis builds.

1 Like

it’s cleric2, not krivis, that would get the boot in favor of chaplain. priests generally don’t need the extra heals.

if they’re going for PvP, however… chaplain doesn’t offer much. extra stoneskin won’t help with all the magic that gets slung about, and they’re unlikely to land a lot of autos. so that’s prolly the real reason for the absences of chaplains.

1 Like

Cleric is not only about heals. DM and fade+attribute for SZ are also great.

So I’m not sure if Krivis is better choice. If you have Daino scrolls you are fine w/o it.

Though usually chaplain is the one who gets the boot)

Blah blah blah idk man you have a pretty notorious streak for thinking you’re damn right all the time.

Finally some sense. I agree with this.

So what do the Koreans take for the purpose of group PvP? Priest c3, cleric c2, Kivri, PD? No use for the higher tier of classes between priest and pd?

Why are people maxing Laima over Ausrine or World Tree ? Laima’s bonus’ seem fixed through all the levels and only the duration changes …

Which stats i should up for play by this build in party?

Physical Support: Chaplain/Kabbalist493
A devout warrior who can smash faces and shines when supporting allies.

I’m sorry, but “What?”! All the dmg here is magic. Why it Physical? And if it so, which stats I have to choose?

Only seeing until Paladin, I would put point enough in Con to have a decent HP, but I think the main points here are on Str and Dex, mainly STR, and I would take some point of Blessing and put in Monstrance, because it scales well with high dex and giving less def on higher levels.

Thank you,bro~:kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi guys,

I’ve already my build but I need some feedback for my Dev. My build is half support/DPS , my main skill for support are :

-heal
safety
-cure
Zemyna
Laima
-Ausrine
-World Tree

My Dps spell are :

Cure
Owl
Carnivory
Incineration

Build here

I just need some feed back for my Dev spell. World Tree got a long CD for a good duration but even with Laima I can’t reduce the CD less than ~74 sec. So i’m wondering if I can deacrese the level of World Tree to 6/10 and up Zemyna to 14/15. It will allow me to reduce 30 SP the cost of spell instead of 22. Do you think Zemyna 10 is already good/OP , should I realy deacrase the world tree ?

Thank you for your feed back

Where is sacrament enhance learned in game or does it not exist? Priest master doesn’t seem to have this attribute available.

Doesn’t exist, Sac only has dark resistance attribute.

my build is almost the same as the chap>cab but slightly different and chap>plaguedoc. i also think my time of taking certain skills up is more effective. (aspersion is useless to pick up until the last priest circle for example. get more important skills first.)

edit: slight edit for group play i made last minute, i noticed resurrect and revive are really needed in some places so by sacrificing 3 points we can get 2 res and 1 revive. this allows us to use all their related attributes too

It’s not there the tosbase.com forgot to remove it.Probably was in the files and then decided not to release it or they have in the Ktos in the past and removed it.