Tree of Savior Forum

Market restrictions are GARBAGE

I remember when i played Dragon Nest and thought that their 3 limit items maximum in the AH for free players was bad… but now this is a new level of cuntiness, 1 mother f item ??? that takes like 2 hours to even register?, 30% comission fee??? and 2 f days to get the money after being rpd by that comission fee???

WHY?

OH yeah!!!

“F YOU GIVE ME MONEY!!!”

This is straight p2w seriously, i cant get silver fast enough as a person that pays and hence my abilities and equipment is going to be always behind a mother f cunt that drops $$ at the game. I will NOT pay a f subscription for this game, seriously ITS NOT WORTH IT.

This is stupid.

8 Likes

oh look another rant thread welcome to the club haha pretty sure new players can register more than 1 item to o.o

1 Like

First fanboy, welcome.

No you cant register more than 1 item.

2 Likes

You can get tokens without spending money.

Yeah… you can buy it with silver said the moron BUT how do you make enough silver if your F market dosent let me make enough silver in the first place?..

RIDICULOUS.

6 Likes

Its simple, don’t use the market until you get higher level. Grind out your silver after you get around lvl 130 when you can start really bringing in the $$. There are people who make their money on the market, sure; but its quite viable to more than get by just hunting monsters. If you’re one of the people who just HAS to play the market… yeah you’re going to need to drop some RM for a token.

Guess youll have to figure it out on your own then. I dont care anymore about your issues since you just act like a little bitch in all your posts so far in this thread.

You might get more people on your side if you dont insult everyone in your posts.

Good luck. Hope you give up and quit.

this guy is right… all i can say is it only gets worst. things do not get better at higher levels you will remain broke, and everything you do find most likely wont be profitable…

you can farm low level dungeons for talt and npc it, or farm high demand items such as mithril ore, vubbe blood, etc… other ways involve having rank 5 ~ 6 characters run shops selling off their skills

2 Likes

amen brother. #20chars

Here, have some candy.

Be a good boy now.

You lose any sympathy the moment you start swearing. Let’s be adults here, right?

I agree that these restrictions for f2p players is like a punishment, but the staff hardly will take you seriously if you don’t know how to be polite.

3 Likes

only gets worst at higher lvls u wot m8? lol all i do is missions and dailies and i make over 100-200k a day u clearly must be doing smthing wrong. Also u dont npc talt my god lol u must be new.

just simply another thread of a kid who cant get his way so Q_Q like a baby get over it and learn to deal wit it and if u dont like it well theres always the door tons of people play the game and work around the market u just have to learn how to i barely even use the market and ive prob made like over 5-7mil+ just by playing the game and theres people out there who made much much more

99% That use the word kid to insult are f kids themselves, take your passive aggresive crap some place else fa**ot.

It’s easy to earn enough to get a token at level 120+ in like 3 days.
After that, market is open to you.
And if you can’t use market well enough to earn your token monthly, you cleary don’t need it that much.
It’s that simple.

Yeah… they will not take me seriously but if a bunch of cunts that dont like the idea of a server OF A FREE TO PLAY GAME opens for free to play players start crying then they immediately retract from their words, so only cunts that throw money at the game can complain however they want and be listened, if im not paying i have to be “polite” and MAYBE they listen to me (they wont).

You need to realize something here, this is not the first time a game does this shitty things, when you find this things in many games and when you start seeing how bad the gamming community is being changed by this greedy practices in all types of games, this just makes you really f mad, why they dont make this game buy to play?, because they want to milk people from their money, they f now, they are not retards, they f now that free to play model is the model where you make more money because there is always retards that throw thousdands of dollars in this free to play games, if they made the game buy to play they wouldnt get the same profits, so they prefer to have people that dont pay for a game but that will potentially will buy a lot of shitty things that when added up are much much more than if they only had buy the game.

Among those trashes there is WILDSTAR which has a pretty fair free to play model in which by just playing the game you UNLOCK more AH slots, more character slots etc and in games like that you feel like “damn this people are being fair i will buy this ■■■■ or this ■■■■ next time, maybe i sub for a moth” but when cunts like this try to put restrictions on you everywhere so you HAVE to buy ■■■■ on their cash shop they can go f themselves.

Im gonna continue playing but im not taking this game seriously anymore, f the competitive ■■■■, obviously you cant compete with cunts that expend thousands of dollars to get an unfair advantage in the game, and thats all this companies are achieving, that no one really cares about their games except ■■■■■■■ fanboys.

I will take your advice and see how true this ■■■■ is, because as a free to play player you can do less dungeon runs… so yeah, there is really no point in taking this crap seriously because $$ cunts will be always ahead of you by just throwing money at the developers.

No… Wildstar is actually on the verge of shutting down

its worth 5k to the npc and 6.5k to the marketplace, he asked how to make money WITHOUT selling to the marketplace, you must have not read the topic properly

Well i dont know about that but i can tell you, Wildstar had probably the best f2p model in a MMORPG or one of the best, but i can tell you that it wasnt a fun game to play thats why i left, it had the content and a lot of good things but for me for example none of the skills felt rewarding, they all felt lack luster, the “AMP tree” was just mostly a buch of passive crap which was boring to tears and the skills didnt variate enough, so yeah, the sound and animation of the skills were so lackluster like i said… i dont know, it was a boring game after a while unless you were really into raids and ■■■■.

And its fate has nothing to do with the F2P model, if its shutting down is for other things not for its bussines model.

you can buy vip with silver so…

blade & soul :v gg ez