Tree of Savior Forum

Market restrictions are GARBAGE

FYI, Wildstar used to be a pay to play model until they went F2P. And took them 1year+ to do that. Shal suggest you give TOS more time to tweak their model.

Nothing is really Free. Devs got to eat too. Grow up.

lol if you pay money and get Token, you will get 10 and 10% lols.

u can use talt to trade to other players thats wat i ment by not npcing talt lol i got most of my items by trading talt. thats not using the market is it.

guess im that 1% y so mad.

this guy think he can be a rich if he can access more trade slot on market. Well maybe. Goodluck with that. Most of my silver I think 80% came from monster silver drop. And trade material is a thing here. Item to item.

and comparing it to dragonest is a bad choice. Most of the item on DN are trash unlike here that most of all are valuable. Restricting the AH in here is necessary so that the AH here will not become the second storage.

Already adressed that in aprevious comment, not repeating myself again.

Blade and soul what?

You are pathetic, ā€œyou so madā€ <---- literally a retarded cunt. And no, you are a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  children you cant even type right, i suggest you finish the kinder garden before comming to try to even reply again.

you so mad? lol im saying Y so mad LOL aw man u cracking me up. guess u really are mad xD

Market and Trade is a premium feature here.
completely disagree with IMC making it as ā€œpremium featureā€
they should add another interesting premium features, but not trade and market.

Or at least they shoul allow a 1 time purchase to unlock ALL the features without needing to have a subscription, seriously only ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  fanboys would suscribe to this game, its just not worth it.

Youā€™re basically crying that it is too hard to farm 350k in silver to buy a premium feature.

You should be happy that you can buy premium features with in-game currency, 99% of F2P games donā€™t offer that. You either pay or you will never get the benefits.

Here you gotta farm. Itā€™s really not that hard. Iā€™ve been helping this new player out and he bought a token two days ago, he started with F2P and he plays a full tank (hardest class to farm with).

Just go to a map with many mobs, the highest one you can go to without dying or eating too many pots, and kill a lot of mobs. I used to make about 80k in 1-2 hours with my swordie when I was freaking lv80.

I remember making like 400k in the lvl 78ish to 86 grind. Itā€™s really not that hard.

Market is still garbage though, mainly because of the shitty durability function this game implemented.

Thatā€™s exactly what heā€™s do crying lol but at this point Iā€™m not even sure if heā€™s just trolling lol. It really isnā€™t that hard to farm silver.

99% of F2P games donā€™t make trade and market as premium features,
just saying.
its not about 350k, its not about able to buy using in-game money.
its about the fact to able fully use trade function you need to pay or farm.
while its should be just free.

i know this is not charity, the dev need money, need some feature so made us to pay. but then this is what im exactly talk about since the first day the decide to restrict trade and market.

if they want us to pay, please dont just take basic function, lock it, and make it premium, its a very basic function.
they should make other premium function and make us pay. but definitely not trade.

I do agree that trading should not be locked.

However, itā€™s fine that market is a bit restricted and taxed, I believe it actually helps the economy.

Trading is not the same as market. They said the trading restrictions were due to botters and gold sellers being able to single-handily destroy a gameā€™s economy, but supposedly they were working on another solution and trying to find a way to make trading more comfortable.

What bothers me is that even being a premium user, I still get punished for trading even between my own characters in my only account. That is pretty damn silly.

1 Like

I understand that you can farm the silver, like i said i will try that, but at my current level 400k its a mother f lot, so thats why i currently see it as too much for me, still like the other person said and you agree too, market shouldt be a premium feature, or even like i said, make it a 1 time purchase, you get your money but you dont r us in the ass every moth, that will just not happen.

whats wrong with swearing? I think itā€™s is in fact a valid way to express ones emotions. and swearing does not mean by any means that the person swearing is a child.
Just because some prudes donā€™t like it , does not make it bad in any way.

I understand his frustration. And why is it that as soon as someone complains on this forum he/she is a child?
I mean if you canā€™t give the guy any positive feedback like " chill bruh, it will hopefully get better" ect ect no just go and mock him instead ,I find that behavior more childish.

Donā€™t have anything positive to say donā€™t post anything? think that is a valid solution.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said the same thing here on another topic I made, plus some extras.

Wall of text warning.

1 Like