Tree of Savior Forum

How 2 get Token easy and fast (Noob Edition)

Made specially to our beloved community member: yoh_z5
And his amazing whining thread: Market restrictions are GARBAGE

Getting Token nowadays is so easy, even a newbie can get it in few hours.
This is not the fastest way to earn Silver, but the easiest one and fast enough for any low level.

1 Like

nice guide but… if you are really new in this game. you still got 7 days restrict from buying anything in market.

You know that thread is one year ago right? When the game combat and market rules are different from what we have now? When dungeons don’t drop much silver compared to now?

1 Like

Yeah it’s easy, but what if nobody wants to sell it anymore?

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t notice that. And that thread was quite active few days ago.

Depending on your dedication and how you want to manage your characters progressions, id just tell new players to farm lvl 50 dungeon, it offers both silver and gold bars which you could sell to npc for 30/50k each

Other valauble mentions would be boss cards(dropped to around 50k each on my server) and sapphires, sapphires price goes up and down between 50 and 120k, i usually sell sapphires around 80k each, with 30% tax would still give around 55k each sold. on market.

Any lvl 50 can solo 50 dungeon, just find some Pardoner with decent SPR gears and get the Blessing, Sacrament buff too if you want., Z button boss a few times.

Time spent each character: Less than 10 mins to run it 3 times with each character, so it will be even shorter without token.

Its not hard to reach lvl 50, so its easy to farm 50 dungeon with multiple characters for some early silvers.

Even that i got chars capped, i still let my low lvl alts farm 50 dungeon, in the long run, its alot of silver, some of my costumes comes from farming 50 Dungeon.

1 Like

I like your content and dedication. There are almost no YouTubers or Streamers who cover Tree of Savior, and for a good reason. I don’t cover it for example, because I’d be ranting about the game 24/7 and repeating that “this is grindy and kind of boring to watch”.

That said this hardly counts as a good guide. 5 hours of you farming DP2 is impressive grinding, but you could’ve made a 3 minute short video about it. Also DP2 farming is far from “new” information, which makes me think you’re new to the game.

That’s totally cool. Don’t burn yourself out there bro. Most streamers who came spamming their links on the forum and getting no views usually dropped this game like a solid turd. This is why I roll my eyes when I see these posts of yours because I think you’ll share the same fate.

Still, keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Noooo why the hate. I still stream every now and then and post videos for ToS, just that I don’t really advertise much on the forums.

“This is not the fastest way to earn Silver, but the easiest one and fast enough for any low level.”

pls read thread first, thx

What you responded to him has nothing to do with what he said though. I think his point was that as a guide, this isn’t really one. It’s just recorded gameplay of you farming and then you post it saying “do this you can buy token”. You’re also grinding on a high level so at least in terms of video content you haven’t shown that it’s good for low level either. We all know DP2 is easy but a new player won’t.

4 Likes

Yeah, it isn’t guide, but it makes it obvious enough where to grind… Besides if you skip to the video end, you’ll see results of this farm.

This isn’t quite correct. As a new player I didn’t know anything about DP2, but I searched for good grinding places to level, and DP2 was one of the places I visited while being completely new. I’ve grinded there for several hours till it become too low level for me.
New player wouldn’t do it only if he didn’t know about this place or were complete scrub who can’t AoE few mobs.

Not every build is good for AOE farming to the same degree, so being a “complete scrub” or not doesn’t really have a bearing on that.

At any rate, it’s a lot to assume someone will go to the video and see you grinding, and then skip to the end of the video. It is definitely 1 possibility but not an expected result by any means.

Anyone who looks up anything will find endless amounts of forum post discussions on farming locations and leveling tips, and most of them will be in written form. It’s a situation of spend 2 minutes reading some text vs watch a video for a few minutes (or longer) to find the same information.

I get that you’re trying to grow your videos but I think your intentions and content are clashing a little. Maybe trying to focus the video content to what the intention of the video is would help grow interest. There really isn’t a lot of TOS stream / video content so you pretty much have free reign on what you want to focus on there, without having to compete with more popular / production quality content.

4 Likes

Look m8, let me repeat myself again, this is not a guide.
I’ve just posted this as a proof that even newbie can get Token easily.

Why people are starting falsely assuming this as a guide? There is nowhere said to be a guide video.

My friend, i know you just want to help, but do not waste your time here in the forums. Thereis always toxic idiots who will tell you are not good in this or good in that…you come to help and in the end youre gifted with rage of these noobs. Just let them find their " smart noob way".

Thanks, I’ll guess that’s what I’ll do now :hushed:

It’s not a guide, but the title click baits itself to be a guide.

“How 2 get Token easy and fast (Noob Edition)” can really only be 2 things. A guide. Or a joke video of you selling cards, high level gems, and high level equipments to earn enough silver to buy a token. (Mostly due to the Noob Edition part of the title for the joke).

I’m not saying you’re not good enough to make videos, rather you’re displaying it to the forums as 1 thing, creating it as another thing, and then intending it to be something else entirely. It comes across as messy. I only suggested bringing the focus in to help grow the followers / watchers who want a specific type of content.

youre gifted with rage of these noobs. Just let them find their " smart noob way".

I’ve been playing since closed beta, I don’t come to these videos for help, I come to see what content people are making.

4 Likes

Dont worry dude… people who use this method, white knights and old players who dont like to see noobs getting money, will always criticize this type of post.

I don’t make Tree of Savior content, but I used to help organize content for a fighting game tournament stream, as well as hosted my own StepMania content on my youtube channel. I’m not the “be all end all” of content creation but even if you don’t intend a video title to represent the content, it very well does. In this case the title is something only associated with guides.

I’m also not against people getting money, nor do I think this game is perfect and blindly defend it. People throw around the word white knight too easily.

I’m not trying to bash your content til you stop making it, I just thought I’d give a suggestion based on how I felt the content came across. You can take the suggestion or not, I’m not you and I don’t by any means care how well your content does with viewers. It’s entirely up to you and you don’t need to get offended when someone doesn’t just say “its great, no improvements.”.

4 Likes

Quit making a fool out of yourself. What you just said made no sense and has nothing to do with my video.

Quit making a fool out of yourself.

You’re just offended there is people who might have differing opinions, I guess.

What you just said made no sense and has nothing to do with my video.

It has everything to do with your title, not your video. As I’ve been stating the title misrepresents what the content of the video is trying to achieve.

You’re free to disagree but let’s not devolve into personal attacks now, that only makes you look like a fool.

5 Likes