Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

Things like this is why we believe you guys have some weird mind set. You just grab people who though: “OMG this event is so shitty that its impossible to be only that, righrt???” And paired them up as they were defending something.

There is no such phrase better said for this than our previous staff: “Stop embarassing yourself”. People like me or Ari tried to bring some sense on those kind of doom posts or “logic” posts not because we suddenly had an urge to do good community work or defend IMC. Screenshots of forum doom posting appear on communities as laughing stock or sanity questioning, every person you mention the word: “forum”, just brings a big “meh idiots spamming there”. Its pitiful and sad to see.

But as one of the troll guys said to me before, i think haku hayku something: “dont need your pity”. Welp, im no longer having pity for you guys. Keep embarassing yourselves.

1 Like

Yet you’re the only one posting saying this stuff.

5 Likes

I hate lies, i hate back talking. Im just teling you how is it. You can play defensive as much as you want now.

Where was the lies here from what I said? And I am sure you hate back talking because when you’re proven wrong with something substantial completely refuting the center point of your whole argument it sucks. Nobody started spewing derogatory terms and degrading this thread until you and everyone else surrounding your posts which can clearly be seen starting with Rabbit’s about the White Knight thing. If everybody agreed the event was bad then why the need to sit here and make a huge stink trying to say there will be more and people are babies, doom posters, what ever.

Perception is a mighty thing and clearly you are trying to say I’m lying about what I just typed when it’s here right in front of your face in letters for everyone to read. So think about what you just typed saying I am going to be a laughing stock or something making yet again another implication in defense of your own argument with an invalid point. The only people really being negative here at this point is you and everyone else still trying to dig into people who are disappointed about the event and slamming IMC for it.

So really the only lies come from you at this point.

4 Likes

sigh … you just misunderstood what i said. Nvm, do whatever

edit: (Meh, why i dont give up … ) I wasnt calling you a liar, you just twisted it in a way that you though i was attacking you.

I believe ppl are upset with the “free stuff” solely because the free isn’t good enough compare to what the game is offering us.With such a incomplete game,buggy,unbalance,milking $$$,not fully optimize and so on, we expect some good features and events.

But all we get is half ass stuff.If the game was running smooth,fixing 70% of the bugs,working hard on balancing and use the cash they are milking us from constant Gacha and TP items,I wouldn’t mind garbage events one bit.

Look how fast they are ready to fix something that has to do with $$$ in their pocket.

Like really 0_0 LMAO…sigh

And look they showing how to waste more money for more bugs

With all the money they make, they sure know how have the event staff team make new events every week or 2.

I love this game so much but they are killing the game faster than I expected.The numbers don’t lie

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

And what’s killing the game isn’t the griefers and trolls but IMC themselves.They are milking the game with Gacha and TP hairs/costumes every week.And doing nothing in return with all that money but giving us new bugs.

Have you EVER SEEN A PATCH WITH 0 NEW BUGS?
Not me and you know why…

3 Likes

Read your post context and think…

Were you not after saying that? It would make no sense if you were not to even say that in your post. A line like that has no other reason to be there other than you pretty much were making a jest that I’m on the defense from what you said in attack. I really hate doing this to be honest and would like to stop.

4 Likes

Sorry, but you missed what i said it seems. Its fine if you want to stop. At the end, it wont benefit me nor affect me.

Despite me seeming negative about how this event is perceived I actually do see some positive things actively being done which I’ve criticized over the years. Them putting the cash shop on the website actually is a good thing which should have been there since release like any normal game company. Only problem is they -have- to get rid of their silly regional system and stream line that whole system better.

They are sort of taking another suggestion with the bug thread by Max but it’s pretty clunky and could be updated more frequently so there’s not 100’s of posts about the same thing. It’s also kind of an embarrassment the way it was asked what people want first like you have to choose between unlocking certain vital things which shouldn’t even be issues.

Then this event I really don’t even know what to say at this point with the lack of any announcement for something really special compared to what almost every other game does to just make it feel good to be playing. It’s really dying because of stuff like this and I can’t even make a good argument to people who would come back and I’m sure really discouraging to anyone still playing.

Oh! And ayyyyyy lmao a post about Silute ping.

5 Likes

I guess I have to ask again, right?

Pretty sure those posts contains POSSIBILITIES, POINTS OF VIEW, OPINIONS, THIS MAY HAPPEN, THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN stuff.

It’s not IMPLYING there will have more to come. They are “there might be stuff to come”.

I did scroll up to read the stuff. Did you scroll up? I guess you missed my answer even quoting me, I’ll say it again then just for you!

First, we agree that firecrackers things are bad. Second, we have different opinions and point of view and you can’t accept it. Because you’re the only right person in the world, right? We can’t think different, we must think your way, right? We must think all the world is doom and nothing changes and everything is doomed, right?

Or the “Maybe”, “Possiblity” words have a totally different meaning to you? You can’t even differentiate statements with one opinon from affirmative statements? Is that it?

Oh, nice, we agree with something!

But wait, if I think something SLIGHTLY different than you, I am defending IMC even tho I agree with the main object of complaint?

Is the only option is to hate and burn the tree so people can agree there’s just ashes? Couldn’t just they both agree that the leafs are falling down and have different opinions on what can happen?

P.S./EDIT: I guess you also didn't understand. I didn't say you called people white knight or anything. Here's to who I answered that:

You words were a great starting point here:

It’s just that, Staff and management can’t know if we just defend IMC and be blind.

But we are not, we all agree on the real problems. The “white knights” that guy said are simply people who wants to talk concrete stuff about concrete stuff.

As for “who insist all is fine and dandy”. There’s no one acting like way. So I thought it was a good way to start talking about “White Knight” stuff while answering to that other guy.

But I guess if I ever disagree with you, I’m wrong, right? I can’t just accept that you’re a realistic person and thinks on the most straight way possible? You can’t just accept that other people don’t think the same way?

If they don’t think the same way you think they’re on a totally other extreme defending IMC and shielding them? Even tho they also agree with the same stuff you complain?

1 Like

The minimum to celebrate free =7days

No, and I am aware of what they are doing and not saying to burn the tree that is something they do themselves. The only thing that bothered me was calling people complainers then when you and the other brigade came in here pinning people with the typical forum terms.

Just because I am for server wipes doesn’t mean I would like to make people unhappy or the game such a crap shoot everyone will hate it and leave. There’s other people doing this but I am not someone with a billion forum accounts stirring up drama or on any secret Discords trying to destroy the game trust me.

So lets make that clear right now because it actually annoys me that they like my posts and everything and I’m aware of that. The differing opinions is fine with me and I will agree to disagree but for real that enabling stuff is what really grinds my gears coming out saying something to help IMC even remotely skirt around a problem.

That is my reasoning for being cut throat with them or other people at this point.

4 Likes

You know who started that was your brigade, right?

Don’t post a search without the white space as false evidence.

4 Likes

I don’t know these people!

5 Likes

“Oh, it wasn’t your brigade?”

You don’t like being called in a “brigade” with people? Guess what, no one likes. At least I don’t and I’m sure others don’t like it as well. Prolly some don’t even want to be related to me since I end up spamming a lot and being part of lot of dramas.

Aren’t we on the same grounds then? I too like some of your posts but some are just too “extreme” (and you’re not wrong, that’s just your way of thinking, I guess?) but once someone disagreed with something you put them on “they’re defending IMC”.

Also, people aren’t “helping IMC”, we’re just saying something around because I (and maybe more people) just don’t like reading all doomy posts and all such without even a concrete thing. I too “meme” a bit on some topics, complain. What they said was true, we have nothing to complain right now, we don’t know if there’s an event or not.

But we’re also complaining about possible lack of anniversary event or bad events or etc. But isn’t there something wrong when everyone is just too focused on complaining about something that isn’t even real yet? Okay, there’s a reason for that, IMC did something else in the past, right? Then we simply have different opinions but everyone agrees that IMC does bad decisions, no one is saying they don’t.

Just because one thinks it is bad to have a doom thread on something it doesn’t means we’re all helping them, posting stuff to defend IMC. But at some point the thread goes all in a “hate train”… and anyone who disagree with them but also complain with the original object of complain is just wrong and likes having bad events and bugs?

This is what I disagree with and saying people are complainers. Lets be real here you can say all you want but that is the core point I refute and think it gives defense to IMC’s blunder. That’s just like never gonna change no matter what angle you try to hit me with on any scope.

Unfortunately I just got mixed up in the crossfire between you and that other group sorry.

5 Likes

You disagree with him, I agree with him. But we both know he didn’t say that to everyone without any exception.

IMO it doesn’t give any defense to IMC. It just gives an opinion for having a better environment on forums where people discuss and give REAL feedbacks, be it negative, whatever.

But if all people do are meme and blind complaints, that’s no different from people who defends IMC blindly (is there any who ever blindly defends IMC?).

I can’t stop what other people are doing so I don’t know what you want from me personally and just going apologize for trying to ignore the whole white knight thing you got baited into there. If it’s going to take them over a year to listen and implement suggestions that doesn’t help their cause of making the memes stop. Like I said in my post earlier I see what they did with things myself and I’m sure others have suggested for the longest time…it’s just like this event though where the thought kinda counted but they missed the mark.

That’s the theme here with who ever is running things. They like to build that special snow flake Rainbow Archer build after countless people have told them it’s bad and not going to work but will never change or reroll until people stop carrying them through ET and missions. Which is why I do see people who even remotely give them leeway on something a problem and against it because they’ve been enabled for way too long.

It’s sink or swim time for the player base retention and there’s really no room for errors at this point which is why I’m absurdly critical. They could afford to throw all caution into the wind months ago but right now things are so bad every simple mistake amplifies even more into the dire straights they’ve created.

5 Likes

Like you should already know. I don’t care if you see in a bad way, wanna hate me? Go ahead. ^^

On this I totally agree with you. Simple mistakes amplifies too much, especially on our side here on forums >.<

But let me ask this, as an user here. When you see some topic about one issue, you see “oh, let me see what people thinks about or etc” then you open the page and it’s a handful of meme and hate meme and people bashing each other. Do you like that? Can you contribute with any feedback when everyone who posts is either more fire to burn or water to oppose the fire and what remains is just the smoke to suffocate who ever tries to read?