Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

clearly why i quit tree of savior, thanks for clarifying my reason :wink:

5 Likes

I doesn’t afraid of anything and come from an urban environment right outside Philadelphia. Hard knocks and tough love are something I’ve dealt with A LOT in my life along with being teased or ridiculed on my looks or what I’m doing. I lived a dual life of being a nerd playing video games dealing with tech stuff while everyone else around me was doing drugs and bad things because my brother was Mr. popular and father dealt drugs.

Nothing really discourages me personally and actually used to being in the shark tank constantly. As for how I handle things it honestly depends on my mood on how I address the situation. Usually I align myself neutrally in an attempt be unbiased unless I’m trying to pick at someone and see how they react. Like I said before I do not speak to anyone privately so everything here to me is a free for all with no ties. Subjectively someone might get caught in the crossfire if I’m out to make a point because sometimes I’ll align myself in different ways to convey things.

Now I don’t expect people to be exactly like myself which is ridiculous but can’t say I agree with the no fun zone all serious PG lovey dovey censorship either. Because part of me being who I am came from development in a bad environment growing up. If I was only subjected to some crazy Christian tight brow community I’m sure I’d be the most naive sheep follower like most people imagine a “white knight” would be never saying anything considered bad. I’m sure that would be the best dystopian society ever created without problems~

5 Likes

One thing we can all agree on is this event sucks!  ̄( ÒㅅÓ) ̄

Now just wait patiently.

2 Likes

“event”

/20characters

3 Likes

Those poor masochistic souls who are still playing should enjoy the first iToS anniversary even with such a joke of an event because there won’t be a second anniversary. Congratulations IMC you played yourself.

7 Likes

1 Like

That’s a good thing. No one agrees with no fun zones and censorship and stuff like that.

Another fun thing, you said it right, people imagine others as “white knight” stuff thinking everyone is defending IMC when these “white knights” some imagines just disagrees with IMC decisions and knows the game have lot of issues and bad decisions as everyone else.

Those people thinking others are “oh, IMC is the great, IMC is love” are just wrong. But going aside from it a bit, is isn’t that people are afraid or something, it’s just that a bad environment doesn’t attract anyone, you don’t look “hey, those people are fighting, I’m gonna get involved, I’m gonna stay far” it’s more like “what a bad environment, it isn’t worth my time” or stuff similar. But the fun thing is that in this forums’ bad environment everyone agrees with each other on main issues but keep fighting over details or taking those details from others’ opinion and treating them as a big main thing.

Guys guys calm down…

One things is for certain IMC is being IMC and nothing has change.

One thing I thought of is that they release a big update, the HG and Level UP Event if they release on the aniversary date then it will be no problems at all but the fact they release it early before the aniversary is weird :confused: would it be best if that they just release it at the aniversary so that it wont cause any problems? such event would be good plus the use of the firecrakers will be benifit at the level up event… and ask why they make such decision to release it before the aniversary??? Is their Staff Leader stupid???

But lets think it almost april, and in april 1 is april fools, soo early trolling to the players and see their reaction?

So it is early to judge, lets wait and see until next maint, then we bash IMC for the stupidity of their decision making(I mean firecrackers? Are they kidding me?):laughing:

1 Like

Maybe they giving us 1000 TP on April 1st, that is all required to turn me into a white knight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long story short:

If IMC announced that they’ll be giving away ‘worthwhile goodies’, players will expect something good, and if they added surprise bonus(es?), the playerbase will likely see them in a better light.

BUT NO, they announced a 3 exp tomes camouflaged as fire crackers that’ll only last for 24hrs, and inform players that they’re considering to surprise us somehow only after dozens of salt got tossed their way.

IMC made a really bad move with their choice and way they present their anniversary gift to their loyal players simple as that.

6 Likes

And your SJW mindset is really irritating. Stop trying to police on how others express their opinions. Just let them do it and ignore it instead of getting triggered and going in to argue everywhere. You are a laughing stock to others too.

2 Likes

I don’t throw that term around a lot, but there are people who white knight for IMC. Not many now, considering IMC hasn’t done much worth defending lately. Hell I’ve been called a white knight a few times before; even though I’ve always been critical of IMC when they ■■■■ up, I defended them a lot in the past. However, lately it’s been pretty much nothing but fuckups for a long time, so it’s hard to not look at anyone who would still defend their fuckups at this point as anything but a white knight, or at least delusional.

3 Likes

Lol couldn’t agree more with you. Founder’s pack buyer here.

@all the people calling out all the doomposting to be ‘trolls’ here. The biggest troll is IMC and there’s no need to explain more.

@IMC, GFY.

HEY ALL THE POTENTIAL PLAYERS THINKING OF COMING TO PLAY THIS GAME, STAY FAR AWAY. There’s a reason why more than 90% of the users are considered ‘trolls’ in this forum.

2 Likes

“hey guys, game is 1 year now and we left with 2k avg pops, here have some firecrackers!”

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/cheydohundaddy

I don’t know if this is his actual Twitter account but this guy is our meme lord and savior himself so that’s a thing. If the guy who created this game is a meme lord then where does this debate go now?

Does this confirm IMC being a bunch of trolls? I could see them getting their jollies off on these forums personally over bad events and service then crazy people defending it in some way.

This would be the case for iTOS.

3 Likes