Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

Thanks for the answer

That quite cheap for iCBT2 economy, but i think thats a sizable (not sure if reasonable) amount of silver for kOBT assuming increased amount of sinks they have and lowered income…

U know imc doesnt make the price… And we will have a different system

The $30 haircuts expire in 60 days.

if you took that info from:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tos-haircuts-cost-more-than-real-world-haircuts/126196/29
i dare you to copy that line of korean text into google translate.

The P2W begins. I’m gonna be honest, I’m steadily losing my hype for this game.

4 Likes

we can’t sell Orsha / klaipeda scrolls on the market anymore

1 Like

wat!?

this is tyranny!
you can stil get to orsha/klaipeda by manually walking there or using party members with completed quests, why make it hard for no reason…

I haven’t tried the quest porting, but i would assume it’s still possible that way
edit: it’s still possible with quest warping ( thank you sefior)

If they are in fact testing the new market, part of that test is player reaction. Because it is a test server that is all the more reason for us to express our opinions, because now is the time we have the most chance to facilitate change.

lol thanks, I guess it was a bad joke

1. Poses are DEFAULT in many mmos already. This is dumbest thing one can expect players to pay for. Also, that token price is excessive.

2. No trade? Ok, no more ToS hype for me. This game is dead for me as it stands.

2 Likes

what? why?
there is no way to trade or buy shop even with tp? lol
I thought TP enable players to use trade…

they’re probably trying to figure out a good way to enable trading on its own and are leaving it out of this mess for now ;O

1 Like

No one pays attention when people make long posts so here “Tree of Payment”

1 Like

We all can hope for that

i want some of the weed you have.

It would be too expensive.

and you think i have no money just because i don’t like to pay for bad development?