Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

MMUAHHAHAHAHA!!#

xD

Probably.

if were going to voice our opinion on the issue then we need to move it to nexon’s forums. where its appropriate, because it concerns their version of the game. that sht dont mean jack here. idc if the nexon servers all quit and come to our severs=more people to buy and sell to here. if at such time IMC decides nexon’s formula was good enough for us to have to deal with to, then it would make sense to talk about it here on our forums. its all just crazy

2 Likes

They want you quite when they don’t like your opinion is all lol :stuck_out_tongue: that way they can feel like their opinion is the correct one.

feelings on the topic weren’t considered. common sense was the only thing used to combat these worry warts.

cummon wut?

Is that an Mob ingame?

xD

No seriously. I think everyone is just kind of … erie without info.

What? We talked about RMT through market and tracking such deals. Not a single word about convivience.

And yes, I think that limiting market slots/listing time reasonably is a good idea for both server stability and avoiding multiple pages of trash loots. But proper filters can solve the second problem better.

@ry7737 I understand that it’s really annoying to see people complain about this, it annoys me as well lol, but it’s within their right to voice their opinion on the matter.

Try to look at the situation from their perspective. They care a lot about the game and want the game to be very successful. These are true dedicated fans.

its because i care that i say what i say about our version. i feel i am included within that group of dedicated fans.

We do have info. (20chars is a must)

2 Likes

Yeah but that’s just talking about what way they’re going to monetize the game which is only half the issue. The main thing in this topic is how trade is being handled. If normal player to player trade is going to blocked somehow outside the potential system and how they’re going to be handling the market specifically as in if it’s going to use that token system and other such limitations doesn’t really fully change things despite it’s play model.

In other words if they ban player to player trading or have crippling limitations it’s not a concern to me whether the game is f2p, p2p, or b2p, or whatever way they choose to monetize the game, but rather I’m more interested in how future trade in the international version is going to pan out and am curious what others think about this as well.

W T F

If the iobt or international release comes with these changes, definitely I DON’T PLAY this game.

No trade and no AH = no party.
What’s the point of an mmorpg if you can’t trade items with your friends or other people?

Btw, this means no future plans for guilds?
Because a guild NEED trade between guild members or something like guild storage.

This is very sad, I had high expectations, but the game seems to be a very simple limited game.
I was expecting a deep mmorpg with tons of features and guild wars.

But this seems a single player experience of infinite grind.

7 Likes

i’m beginning to believe this jumping the gun thing is infectious. your all infected get help soon.

2 Likes

Even a Freenium game like Elsword gets in tons of money for having a P2W model. If two people in the game have equal skill and potential, the one who actually spent at least $10 has a vast higher output than the free-player. The game is broken in that the rich will vastly out-preform the poor and the poor has to play catch-up to get that far. The reason I compare the two games isn’t the game itself, but the structure behind actually paying for it. You can at least trade certain items and sell things in there. (Seal system for higher rarity items)

There’s absolutely zero reason for IMC to block out Trade & restrict AH like this as it only hinders them entirely. I get the Gold/Silver Seller problem, but with how the game was structured around partying and align forces with others, this heavily clashes with the overall system and flow of the game. Got that rare item your Guild Master needs for the Guild? Rip, no traderino. There are alternate solutions to going about it, such as a Silver embargo on trading according to your level. I feel as though what they’re doing currently COULD work, but it requires much more fine tuning instead of dumping it out on us all of a sudden.

Oh, and if nobody complained, they’d gather that nobody has an issue when this is very clearly an immersion-breaking issue that will affect everyone once they reach deeper into the game.

I’ll wrap up with the final post with the most recent implementation of cash shop in kOBT.

1. Tokens cost $17 per month, gives +3 movement speed and more market slots / less tax. Also gives you 10 poses and enables training 2 attributes.
  2. Tokens do not enable trade or buy shop (RIP)

Now, this is unreasonably priced, so I’d just want to make it clear that many of us DO NOT WANT this to come to international. At the very least +3 movement speed must be disabled in PvP. I know many of you right now are saying not to worry, KR =! International, but I do know that. What I’m trying to do now is to simply make it clear this is NOT WANTED in the international version.

8 Likes

I’ve heard about the hair change vallue, it costs 30 bucks.

About this update:

“Insert oh my god Joseph Star meme,here”

Hair at $30 that can’t be traded and premium membership that you more or less have to pay for at $17 per month and still no normal trade? Uh no. I’ll go play Final Fantasy XIV which is not only hella cheaper but definitely better made than this. Beta was fun guys. Not gonna play unless there’s radical changes to the international which I highly doubt. What a disappointment.

1 Like

Game is dead. Thanks for nothing IMC.
Maybe pservers will fix.

1 Like

Let the p2w madness begin.

2 Likes

This is the crystal for ressurect?

No, it is token use it for vip/premium buff.

1 Like