Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

also never heard of a mircodik but if i need to know anything about it ill come to you and ask as you seem to be the knowledgeable one in that dept.

No, it’s not the same for the opposite. If the company notices that many people are unhappy with what is going on elsewhere then they might think twice before allowing it to happen here too. Prevention is better than cure.

2 Likes

Maybe they are doing that to voice themselves out, that they are against such a system.
So IMC would think twice about implementing the same system to our region.
This is pretty much the same with when I was voicing out how I do not want IP Block of any kind to be implemented.
I would not want to wait until they released TOS with IP Block before I start complaining.
As that would be TOO LATE
They probably signed contracts already and I think reversing something like that will be hard…
So I think complaining about it right now has some merit to it…

2 Likes

I tried this explanation on him… he doesn’t understand.

i don’t recall reading anything about an ip block in this thread. in which case if it was mentioned i would back your feelings on voicing that opinion early. because your right later on it might be too late. as far as im aware this thread spoke of the monetization of the game and they were basing all information off what KOBT has done. IMC is running an international version of the game as far as im aware.

bloody doesn’t understand my main point which was two totally separate publishers two totally separate until confirmed monetization methods. not giving IMC the time needed to come up with a marketing strat is weak.

/thread

20characters

5 Likes

The reason I am here is because of the nostalgic feel I got from watching this game by streamers. I reminded me of Ragnarok International Online. I played lots of MMORPG but Ragnarok Online had something special going for it and untill this day no other MMORPG surpassed that for me. For me auction house ordeal was TL;DR. But it doesn’t sound anything like Ragnarok Online did. Behave yourselfs and make it pay to play if needed but dont ruin the game by foolishness and you may have my money anyday ;). Btw when is the next Beta Test? Show me some love, and I’ll show you some honest love back ;). I need in! Ya feel me!

1 Like

i see your ip block was a comparison. gotcha. thing is there’s no point in getting all worked up over something liek this an arguing amongst ourselves about it. its quite literally by definition crazy.

1 Like

The same reason that the USA doesnt complain about the stuff that happens in Russia unless it affects them.

1 Like

Except that the USA does 24/7 regardless of if it has anything to do with them or not. lol. Honestly it seems as though there is a chip on that shoulder still, like you guys never got over the cold war. All my american friends ever do is complain about russia.

Irrelevant to the topic.

True, but relevant to your post.

No, you are missing the point.

And yes, we are derailing a bit.

i support OP.

if no one complains, they(imc) will think people are satisfied with current KOBT system.
I think the concerns are legit.

3 Likes

Personally I don’t see anything wrong in voicing your opinion. I don’t get the need for people to try and keep others quite like I keep seeing various people say through the thread. Yes, IMC hasn’t said what they’re going to do with the international version yet but letting them know what we like and don’t like and simply having a discussion is pretty much what the forum is for.

It’d be nice for people to stop arguing about random things or telling others to be quiet and get back on topic and have an actual discussion and not a fight. Thanks~

4 Likes

Search bar exist for this, just for filter all the “trash” what u’ve mentioned.

Please…

MMUAHHAHAHAHA!!#

xD

Probably.

if were going to voice our opinion on the issue then we need to move it to nexon’s forums. where its appropriate, because it concerns their version of the game. that sht dont mean jack here. idc if the nexon servers all quit and come to our severs=more people to buy and sell to here. if at such time IMC decides nexon’s formula was good enough for us to have to deal with to, then it would make sense to talk about it here on our forums. its all just crazy

2 Likes

They want you quite when they don’t like your opinion is all lol :stuck_out_tongue: that way they can feel like their opinion is the correct one.

feelings on the topic weren’t considered. common sense was the only thing used to combat these worry warts.