Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

So basically they’re trying to be a subscription game without being a subscription game.

Clever girl.

1 Like

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20140408111011/jurassicpark/images/5/53/Raptor-_Clever_Girl.gif

believe nothing you read about what IMC is going to do with their version of the game that these people that dont even work for IMC post. IMC hasn’t posted a single piece of information about their marketing strategy. everyone that is posting sht about how they have an issue with IMC is off their rocker. how bout we complain when we have actual facts in front of us? all this Kobt this Kobt that is driving me nutz. go play Kobt and post on their forums what you have a problem with there not here.all that sht is inappropriate here. BE GONE!

4 Likes

There wont be any mods here.

They’re busy elsewhere.

xD

Maybe next beta~

Market was a joke.
Everyone emptied their bags of trash into it.

You could make a profit just buying and reselling them to an npc … and i did so.
While they incurred a 10% lower price then for npc sell value…

Less itmes onmarket= more tought into it.

NO more Scammers.
NO more TRASH Weapons no one will want to buy, because everyone sells them for silver anyways.
NO more 500 superior swords to scroll trough.

xD

I see only positves.

If we don’t complain they could assume its safe to use the same model on international. So well keep complaining until we receive official word. If you don’t like it, don’t take part in these topics. Thanks.

Complain when they do it in the International version.

1 Like

Alright when someones pointing a gun at you, you go ahead and worry about that bullet wound after it is in your chest.

Its like complaining to your parents because the neightbour got hit.

Noone is pointing sh*t to the international version to begin with.

metaphors like that are super lame.

I don’t know what business your in but in 99% of industries preventing mistakes before they happen is FAR more effective then trying to fix them afterwords.

What’s the difference? Even if we do it now or we do it later, it’s still the same, it doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter.

the they your refering to is a diff they… don’t get all cocky w me because i’m one of the few speaking truth. thanks

most of you are all pumped up for no reason… lets get all stressed out for no reason…we call those hypochondriacs. get medication.

But your not your speaking in hypothetical terms like the rest of us. You cannot provide 100% evidence that it will not come to international just like we cant prove it will.

im not tryin to provide evidence that it will or will not happen to us. im tryin to shut u all up about it because no news has been released to us yet and their is no point stressing about it. why get all worked up for something that may or may not happen? its jumping the gun and it’s wrong.

Someone needs to put some sense in IMC… This won’t take the bots/gold sellers from the game, there are many pay2play/buy2play or sub games with gold sellers/bots… This will just ruin the game for everyone.

1 Like

You want us to shut up get some official news until then i will complain until this is confirmed to not be on our server. Enjoy reading all my complaints.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup. It will also ruin the game for IMC when they lose to what appears to be a fairly large percentage of the population saying they wont support this.

Im alllll for bitching about it and ill join in with you all just as soon as we know something. but no sooner!

what’s the point of that honestly? do you think not complaining in advance has any benefit? there’s nothing to gain from holding back

2 Likes