Tree of Savior Forum

LoliLickerTest2's Sacrifice | LoliLickerTest2's Last Words | A New Quest to Remove Bots | A Thread of a Great Sacrifice, A Thread of Great Importance, A Thread of Love, A Thread for the People, A Thread to save Tree of Savior, tl;dr at end

[Play videos when you get to them.]

I have come to inform you of the death of LoliLickerTest2. For whom some may know in-game.

During the LoliLicker clone meeting, we had decided that we had finished some of our tests on a variety of classes. We needed more space in the character lobby to continue our experiments.

The LoliLicker clones had all agreed that we’d have to choose someone to sacrifice to the almighty character deletion button God. It was a very difficult decision, everyone had their uses, everyone had their own personalities and lives.

After a long silence, LoliLickerTest2 stood up from her seat with a slightly raised hand. She had been very quiet the past few days and it had surprised me.

“I will be the one.” is what she said. My LoliLicker clones confirmed that what I had heard was true.

I then went into preparations.

After a while of reminiscing of my past with LoliLickerTest2, to be sure to remember all of her hard work to help me further improve my experiments. It was time to sacrifice her to the character deletion button God.

Before I had willed myself to delete her, I had heard a voice. At the time, I was recording this as a memory. So that I won’t forget one of my subjects who had a big role in contributions to my experiments.

Here is what I had heard:

It had seemed she had me hear something of her recent past. It had seemed she had gone through a heart breaking moment. Her love and her self were both AI, but vastly different. One was a soulless being, being controlled by a mad man like a marionette.

“… It will be fast LoliLickerTest2.”

A few moments later she was no more.

A few hours later I had a wretched feeling in my gut. Not for losing LoliLickerTest2. It was because of that madman with his marionettes messing with one of my people. “roo” who had driven one of my comrades to the depths of hell.

[play video - LoliLicker]

[Image from list of names of bots banned for abuse.]

After much work, I had finally gotten the puppet “roo” out of the game. But my thirst was not quenched.

I had decided I will go on a rampage for LoliLickerTest2. I had begun a new custom quest. A new journey. A long venture to remove as many bots as possible. My mission will not end until I see more then twenty of my reported bots show up on the “accounts banned for abuse” threads.

Come everyone, we must do the same. Not for our own benefits, but for the benefits of others. We will all work as one, a very large network. It is a new challenge, for those who are looking for one.

You must have at least a minimum of ten bot/or gold seller names show up in the “accounts banned for abuse” threads.

It has begun…

This is not only for LoliLickerTest2! This is not only for ourselves! This is for everyone else around you! This is for everyone who has been affected by bots and gold sellers!!!

Even if no one joins me, I will have to shoulder it myself. I shall do the work that one wants to do.

This is mainly for the lolis, but it can be for everyone else as well! I cannot show the lolis how weak I am, I cannot allow bots and gold sellers to potentially affect lolis!

This is not wasting time! This is ensuring that Tree of Savior survives!

tl;dr LoliLicker had too much time on his hands and was bored. Decided to make random thread. He removed five bots from game, and you should as well.

14 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yours and Hyperion’s threads keep me alive, senpai.

1 Like

1 Like

da ■■■■ did i just read?
Edit: No seriously lol…wtf?

1 Like

You must be new to my threads.

2 Likes

O hail …lord loli satan

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m too lazy to retype something I made in the past so I’ll just copy paste this.

2 Likes

attention deficit disorder´s final stage

1 Like

tom approves of this message.

1 Like

Apparently they allow thread titles to be a few sentences long. I think mine is a few characters away from the limit already.

Some really angry/annoyed person will probably take advantage of it one day lol

1 Like

Slow your role jabroni! Everytime I think ive finished a chapter you post another book of text. Lemme catch up mate! D:

1 Like

You must be on some hardcore drugs, I don’t understand this rambling, but I have a feeling it would make some sense if I was tripping balls, the pictures would likely tell me what is going on.

1 Like
5 Likes

I have read all of it… Oh my God…
But I truly agree!

FOR THE LOLIS!!

2 Likes

I… omg… I have found a noble veteran warrior!

1 Like

omfg this guy! lmfao :joy:

1 Like