Tree of Savior Forum

A LoliLicker's Community Loli Review of the Month, May 2016 - "The unheard cries of sad Lolis": SA Loli Server Issues, Loli NEET Game Optimization Issues, Loli Weapon Master Swordsman Class Problems, Resets?!

South American Lolis Need Attention Too

There have been many reports from south american lolis, they are sad and crying because they do not receive the same attention that the others do. They say it seems like you guys hate them or something but don’t want to tell them. Which is the worst thing to do.

The number of south american Loli players have dropped drastically.

If you fix silute, they will salute. Although they’ll most likely hold some grudges still for being neglected. Should probably do something about it unless you hate lolis. Say it now before it’s too late rather than keeping them suffering. - LoliLicker

Poor Game Optimization for Lolis to Play

Various Loli NEETS have found this problem to be why they have stopped playing for now, until future notice.

Many of them are currently able to play many of the popular more graphically demanding video games perfectly fine or at least playable. But are pulling their hair out over Tree of Savior’s FPS issues, even if they had good ping.

Although most of them have put the game aside, waiting for the problem to be cleared in the future. Some have already dropped the game completely. Should probably do something about it unless you actually hate lolis, say it now before it’s too late rather than keeping them suffering. - LoliLicker

Loli Weapon Masters find Swordsman Class Depressing

There have been words from loli weapon masters that say they find the swordsman class and it’s advancements disrespectful. They lack the power and also usefulness of the other base classes, and are jealous that you prefer those mages and archers instead of them.

There are shield wielding lolis that are generally okay with choosing the peltasta class. But there are also those that find it disrespectful that they are seen as a “lower individual” and are less valued for simply not wanting to be a sponge.

Er, you might want to do something unless you want to get assassinated by loli shinobi. Or simply put, annihilated by a loli who’s most likely physically stronger than yourself even though it doesn’t look like it. - LoliLicker

Skills and Rank Resets

I’m being forced against my will to talk about this topic, otherwise I’ll be slapped to death and then suplexed by the loli weapon masters.

OKAY I’M BEInG HELD AT GUNPOINT (Where did the gun come from?!) NOW BY THEM SO HERE WE GO.

whileihaverespectforlolisistillbelievewedon’tneedskillsandrankresetsbuttheyarescaretodaytheysaytheyhaveputmanyhoursintoacharacteranddon’t reallyfeellikestartingoverorbasicallymakinganewcharactersotheywantawaytoplayandtryoutalltheclassesbyjustresettingclassesandskillsoreitherfixinvestedmistakesortheyhaveeitherthoughtofabetterideafortheirtheorycraftbuildbutcannotgobackwithoutstartinganewcharcterandanewcharacterequalsmanymorehoursbutpersonallytheyarejustlazyorcasuOHGODSNEDHELPTHEYARESWARlknblujkhgyfrea

Okay I’ve snuck back… the computer is still on but was sleeping. The browser was open and haven’t clicked create topic yet.

IMC, YOU HAVE TO LIStEN TO THE LOLIS. THEY WILL KILL YOOHGODTHEYFOUNDMEBACKHERESAvEMEE

22 Likes

Loli 4 prez

No running mate (unless also loli)

I’m a South American loli and our beloved silute server is suffering in hell right now, send help please.

Don’t worry guys I’m ok and alive

3 Likes

It’s true.I wanted [and still do] to become Dragoon because I could be cute and stab things with a sharp stick,but then I read about end game being rough on my kind.How will I ever gain the respect of Julie-senpai now…?

1 Like

There isn’t anyone I owe my great success to more than my dedicated fans.

Cheers!

Apparently the staffs and IMC prefer to be in the shadows about any problems regarding to iToS now. Not really sure if they got their hands full fixing the error that we encounter that they have no time to reply, or there’s this rumor began circulating about them focusing on Wolfknight (Nexon told them) to be on par with BDO and iToS is just a pet project.If that is true, then we will see a very slow progress made upon this game. Then again, this is just a rumor.

Swordsman are a bit underwhelming at later levels, if you don’t have Pelt, not to mention their damage are much lower than the other 3 classes. I’ve using solo play so far using my Dragoon and to be honest, yeah a bit bored but it’s something nonetheless. The damage is quite so-so but falls behind archers. My critical is about the same as an archer normal attack (their crit is way higher). Sure I could crit for like 6 to 7k (maybe 10k with 2H spear) but that’s only with Gae Bulg. Survivability is good since I’ve focused on Phys and Magic def on my gears. Even without Pelt and ignored from parties, it doesn’t really deter me from playing Swordsman. I chose it cause I like it, not for the sake of what the community generalized what swordsman supposed to do. Where’s the fun in that?

Rank reset. I know many who didn’t like this is due to people would reroll their rank to a better one. But let’s be honest here, most of the new players who knew nothing about ToS would just take whatever rank they feel like it. I mean I’ve seen players took every circle on every rank advancement cause they knew nothing about the game. Some of you might say, learn the damn thing and go into forums. Well, some don’t even go into forum and they maybe don’t even know the forum exist. Thing is, ToS has a steep learning curve, for example, how many was confused with how EXP works? They think ToS is just like any other MMO while it’s just half right. With Rank Reset, it doesn’t mean you can go from Swordsman to Wizard, it’s just resetting without even touching/changing your base class. Some MMO do have this in game and can be obtained only once through quest. IIRC it goes smoothly without even breaking the game.

But yeah, Rome wasn’t build in a day. IMC have to make an effort at least for this game to be one of the best out there. Hopefully.

1 Like

2 Likes