Tree of Savior Forum

What I want to see after the game has been fixed and developed…

That’s a very long title :smile: This thread is made of wishes for the future of ToS if the problems get fixed. Post what you wish, just don’t drag any wishes relating to the current game problems because those belong in another thread.

Anyway, I want to see:

• A bigger world map from the one already revealed (like maybe another world or at least continent).

• A manwha/webtoon adaptation (by this I mean something that doesn’t have a set protagonist since the game is a “personalized” experience; I do not want something like Lime Odyssey where the story is taken away from the player and the problem is resolved by a generic protagonist. It can be a backstory showing the past or something trivial like the Millenary Festival Zensho, or the Ruklys vs. Kadumel civil war, or the creation of the world and the Divine Tree, as long as it does not touch the player’s story. Legend of Zelda did this with Hylia and the first Link).

• Animated adaptation (art directed by Maggi of course, and ditto to above. It should be something like Ragnarok the Animation, an offshoot that doesn’t touch the main story, unlike Wakfu which took away the player experience. It can be a short or a full length feature, I don’t care. When the game issues are fixed, it’s time to step up to the plate and match the likes of Warcraft and Ragnarok, the former released a movie and the latter an anime series and upcoming animated feature to compete with Warcraft).

• Community-run events.

I might add more later.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

While I have mixed opinions about you, that’s a great idea.

Popolion and Hoglan plushie please!

There’s a lot of Warcraft and Ragnarok merchandise out there. Besides, it’s not bad to use “nostalgia” as a springboard then develop to something different.

Compared to this thread, your title’s length is perfect.

Also I’m looking forward to seeing an animation of ToS in the future. It has potential in my eyes.

I must see the animation of RO sooner or later… I have to do it for Alice.

Yes, a funny person, though I never understood the appeal of sexualizing minors, even in animated form. I just don’t comment on it because it might get misinterpreted and everyone would bother me about it.

And yes Alice and Zealotus was just tragic, and Baphomet seems nicer at least.

There aren’t many cute monsters beyond the city borders though…

Fine, then scrap that idea, although I don’t know where that “20” came from. Maybe 1 because of Lada and even then I was very critical about her until she was confirmed to also be in the Baltic Pantheon than Slavic.

If you have any wishes though then by all means jot them down here.

@haukinyau or signed artworks by Maggi. I think there’s a thread here debating the best goddess somewhere, but it’s still up in the air as to who the “best” is. Still want that animated short/feature though.

Fair enough, and I stand corrected. I forgot about Daoshin and Onmyoji.

So do you have a wish or not?

I get it already, @deanleroy89692. :neutral_face: I relented to being corrected.

Rare headgears are already a given since the cap is 600 and we only have 280 right now. If you mean event-exclusive gear and accessories, then put that in bullet form.

You too, @haukinyau about those plushies and merchandise.

It’s fine, just stop diverting the thread to something else.

To add to above:

• General merchandise like plushies.

skimpy summer bikinis for females and thongs/gstrings for males ?

1 Like

Only if the beach maps with Jurate has finally been implemented and it’s summer.