Tree of Savior Forum

List of [EU] Fedimian RMT players

6 Likes

They can use money to “catch up nolifers” as much as they want by supporting the game and buying TPs that can be converted to Silver and not helping to break the game economy buying from bot farmers. I don’t know what’s is wrong with those people supporting RMTers…

7 Likes

Suggestion: divide the amount of silver you get from a monster by the number of monster of the same species you have killed. Wouldn’t that fix the botting problem?

This is not as solution when it also harms normal players, and this is what IMC has been doing since ever.
Solutions that barely harms RMTing and botting, but hurts and handicaps the ones trying to earn their silver on their own.

I know farming “raw” silver isn’t the best income but sell things through market, and the problem is that bots also start to farm and sell some items/resources, noticed this with the dawn crystal fragments.
Hell, they even use tokens…

RMT will always exist, no matter how hard you try to counter it there will always be a way, but right now it’s just so easy and noticeable it’s ridiculous, it’s like IMC embraces it at this point, with some players revealing without the slightest shame that they do it.

In some other games, RMT would be 5 to 10% of the population, in ToS, I feel like it easily reaches 50-60% of the population, some servers having almost only RMTers.

I dont want to protect rmt but just look at the prices.
Rmt 10m 1,90€
Token 8€ =11m(’?)

1 Like

I don’t even play anymore but even I admit that’s enticing. Can’t believe I’m saying I have empathy for RMTers, but only in this game though lol.

You don’t buy tokens if you want to make the maximum profit from your TPs.

Gacha > tokens.

1 Like

If you support RMTers, you support bots at the same time. But since you don’t play anymore guess you don’t care about that.

Remember the old get ahead event? A damn amount of players made new accounts and used market to get 45+ millions per account.
I would not be surprised if there were many who got more than 1 billion the last year I don’t know how you can tell them apart but in the end imc itos won’t take a stance at all.
A lot suspected me from rmt, cheating, using exploits etc but it was true I would be banned like gaia.

1 Like

I didnt say I supported RMT. I have empathy for them. And yes you are correct I don’t care at all.

Direct your anger towards IMC cause it looks like they don’t really care either.

Not really angry at you, just stating how it is. Sure, imc may not use enough resources to combat bots, but directly supporting botters by RMTing doesn’t help either.

Meh, IMC doesn’t care about RMTers.
I mean the whole “report” system and the fact it takes long for the items to be put on sale were all supposed to help them check the trades and ban the people. But they don’t.
There are even been cases of players directly saying they RMT (whispering when someone is selling, asking “Do you accept real cash ?” or advertizing it on chat) and did they get banned ? No.
IMC only bans the bots with unreadable names if they see the report/feel like it, because it’s easy and quick, but they don’t go investigate the RMTers and the main selling accounts.
Meanwhile legit players are harassed with restrictions that make the game annoying to play, and IMC’s solutions are to add even more of them… I can only look at it and laugh now.
I wish IMC cared as much as their players do.

This thread reminds me of this:

Good old times. :smiley:

With a game that’s still scraping for more players, is it practical for IMC as a business to ban RMTers who also legitly buys a substantial amount of TP?

I will never support the practice in any way as I think it belittles the effort of those who worked hard for their characters. It just seems like IMC isn’t in the position to further reduce the player population right now, especially the ones who buy TP the most.

Hopefully should the game regain footing, IMC can then start weeding RMTers.

I don’t know about you but if I had my own game with a reputation that already took a heavy blow when the game became public, I wouldn’t keep such a toxic and unhealthy playerbase.
I’d prefer having 1k honest and legit players than 3k players but knowing that 50-60% of them are cheating my rules and giving money to people ruining my game.

I just imagine it like this, if it was my case :
“My game doesn’t have that much players but each one of them is dedicated and entitled”
VS
“I have a lot of players but a lot of them have no principle and just give money that I don’t even get to obtain what they want”.

I would agree on the TP part, but the most things they would buy from TP would be haircuts and lenses, then everything else from gold sellers.

I met and know just so many people who are 360/15 with the best possible gear, everything invested in attributes, a trans over stage 7, and when you ask them a question about their class, they’ll be completely clueless.
My most recent and probably best one was a doppel who wanted to drop Deeds of Valor 15 to 0 for Mordschlag 15 when it got buffed.

1 Like

Makes sense. I guess we can only speculate though on how things really are on IMC’s end unless we too can see the actual sales numbers.

Yeah I do at least believe they’re doing something.
Since the report thread of Animation, despite him saying that his ban got lifted and he received a 800 TP compensation, I didn’t see him once.

Same for the feelspveman clown, haven’t seen him once since then (used to see him almost every day) and he’s currently banned on forums.

There is also this stack, I don’t have the name of the seller.

1 Like

Anik you do a good job.
But i think the problem is not all are RMT Players.

For Example: I have a Marnox card and will sell it to a friend or a Guild member for a cheap price for example 40 Mio Silver. But when i put it in the Market for 40 Mio silver other players can buy it faster.
The solution is do crap items in the market to get the silver and make a 1by1 trade with the item.

But this can only Check IMC. it was a RMT or a legal trade.

^
Usually if I see a weird stack of items published by a decent player I ask first before doing an accusation.

1 Like

The images don’t load if I try to add them via edit in older posts.