Tree of Savior Forum

List of [EU] Fedimian RMT players

What a trash of a forum. Can’t even upload/link pics properly.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

lvl1 and 2 gems

1 Like

The level of GM activity bias cannot be any more clear than this.

Oh, I see a player in that list that acted like an ■■■■■■■ to me. Karma is sweet

To be fair, they don’t report the RMT bans. I know that some people in this list are already banned.

1 Like

I support this, one guy’s messages and account got even completely removed from here!

team name: Palooka
evidence

1 Like

I cannot tell about him, but since transcend patch, lot of players tried to trade transcend weapons and it didn’t work.
So they were forced to sell and time 31 minute later and check several times a minute for the big transcend rare weapons and sell junk.
They traded as currency diamond anvils / shining abrasive level 9 gem etc and random crafted or masinios recipes, so the deal was to buy “cheap” from market high end items, then buy junk to make up the total price.

2 Likes

Anik fighting the good fight. Keep it up Ethan, proud of you!

1 Like

There are brave (or naive) players that still RMT even after the announcement. :haha:

3 Likes

The awesome part is using the most obvious items ever, even a raid portal 20 millions seems legit :sunglasses:

1 Like

The last one is EUbrain

1 Like

That’s definitely a waste of good HP potions :frowning:

Hello @Anikk,

We will investigate this report as soon as possible.
Thank you.

3 Likes

1 Like

For that price I hope it’s 24 carat perfect flawless diamond! :haha:

Yesterday, someone was reporting people RMTing by selling headgear too. Should check those Kepa Dolls :wink: