Tree of Savior Forum

List of [EU] Fedimian RMT players

You got me wrong bud, i meant he buys a lot from IMC !

Everyone loves Moo, even if he doesnt make any sense most of the time, it’s his thing …

2 Likes

Oooh my bad I didn’t see the comma, I agree, buy from IMC if you wanna “RMT”, at least you give money to the ones making the game better, meaning more improvement, and not the ones ruining it…

(Edit: He deleted the message I was answering to)

Mad and crying, huh… But if you did have the courage to answer me in the first place (and not on my second whisper an hour or two later) I could have showed it, and also how I was mocking it without being the slightest angry.

Who’s the one making a forum account, coming complain, flaming, taking things out of context and still on it because “of a costume” as you say (totally not the fact that you’re ridiculing yourself and got busted as RMTer) and still complaining hours after.

Really wondering who’s mad and crying there. :thinking:

Why would I even come to some unknown discord (even more just for a costume, as you say) with my guild while it’s only me and you, can’t you just stand for yourself?
RMT is involved yet you talk about skill? Check the list higher up, you’ll see your own team name.
Guess my 2 digits IQ is still one more digit than some people’s.

I guess I’m done with you, you’re just gonna keep talking nonsense with no real argument.
Consider making more accounts to talk with yourself because I’m simply gonna ignore you, I would have continued gladly but I don’t want this thread to be closed.

If a staff comes here please just hide the off-topic messages or delete them if necessary.
We need this thread, you can see how effective it is…

3 Likes

Reading the lower part of this thread surprises me that problems like that even exist.

4 Likes

If you find any, let me know, bai!

say enjoy and insert emoji to show that I am not trembling and extremely triggered while typing

3 Likes
7 Likes

Went from RMT to Costumes outta nowhere

2 Likes

GM’s don’t ban RMT players, they ban necromancers.

4 Likes

Never seen someone look so guilty since OJ.

(All level 1, same person)

Nothing wrong there. We have no proof.

4 Likes

Seems like I can’t add more images, I’ll put the next ones here:

There was a RMTr called D-Roger in the past, might be a team name change.

1 Like

huh i was goin to list 150x2 crap mats 1kk each cuz there’s 200kk cap on one listing and i want to sell stuff for more so a buyer can pay me in silver and i’ll trade him stuff via 1:1 after. no rmt at all x.x

should i consider other options then? :expressionless:

1 Like

If your name shows up here, you can just show some sort of proof that you arent doing it for RMT purposes. I’ll gladly support this cause because I personally see RMTers as the lowest tier scum in the game atm.

If you are innocent, I dont think you would have any trouble proving it :tired:

1 Like

@Anikk
Thank you for the detailed report, however, I would like to request that in the future you please send the reports by Support Ticket so that we can discreetly check the accounts. :cold_sweat:

Should he make like 15 separate reports for each separate player filling out all the necessary stuff like your computer configuration and team name? Or just a screenshot is enough?

Include your account information (so that the team knows your server) and skip the computer information. Just add a description about the report with the appropriate screenshots. That should be enough.

1 Like

haha support just talk standart answer and nothing change, no check, no ban and i dont know why))
that report only 1 human and answer support

3 Likes

I don’t want to sound rude but you know it and we know it. The support system is useless regarding this issue.

This thread is not a report thread for the GMs too see, but instead for the players. So they can be aware of the type of persons they are dealing with.

6 Likes