Tree of Savior Forum

[List] Boss Cards and Effects [Discontinued]

Check New Card Effects + Drop List V.2

65 Likes

Wugushi Poison Pot:

-> Reaverpede Card ] Increases damage on medium sized monsters by [★]%. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a reaverpede skill attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Manticen Card ] When using a stamina potion, increases your movement
speed by +[★] for 5 seconds. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a
manticen skill attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Merge Card ] Increases damage against ice property monsters by [card
count]%. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Merge attack with Throw
Gu Pot.

-Mothstem Card ] Increases damage against flying type monsters by [card
count]%. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Mothstem attack with
Throw Gu Pot.

-Bite Regina Card ] When defeating insect monsters, adds [★]% to
increase poison quantity by 10 (Wugushi exclusive). [Poison Pot] Can be
used to perform a Bite Regina attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Chafer Card ] Increases damage against insect type enemies by [card
count]%. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Chafer attack with Throw
Gu Pot.

-Carapace Card ] When defeating a water property monster, there’s a [★]%
chance to recover 10% of your SP. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a
Carapace attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Kimeleech Card ] Block Penetration +[★]. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Kimeleech attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Honeypin Card ] When attacking small size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase poison property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Poison
Pot] Can be used to perform a Honeypin attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Neop Card ] Increases HP Potion effectiveness by +[★]. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Neop attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Basilisk Card ] Crit defense +[★]. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Basilisk attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Plokste Card ] Secondary weapon max attack power +[★]. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Basilisk attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Velnewt Card ] When being hit by a small sized monster, has a [★]% to
recover 1% of your SP. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Velnewt
attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Velpede Card ] When attacking a boss monster, has a 10% chance to
increase earth property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Poison Pot]. Can be used to perform a Velpede attack with Throw Gu Pot.

-Canceril Card ] When being hit by a large sized monster, has a [★]% to
recover 2% of your SP. [Poison Pot] Can be used to perform a Canceril
attack with Throw Gu Pot.

Sorcerer Summoning:

-Gorgon Card ] Increases strike defense by +[★]. Can be used for
Summoning. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Gorgon with the Summoning skill.

-Nether Bovine Card ] When attacking medium size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase dark property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Nether Bovine with the Summoning skill.

-Necroventer Card ] When attacking small size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase dark property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner
ome] Can be used to summon Necroventer with the Summoning skill.

-Rexifer Card ] Increases magic amp by +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Rexifer with the Summoning skill.

-Spector Ghost Card ] Increases SP potion effectiveness by [★]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Spector with the Summoning skill.

-Mummyghast Card ] When attacking demon type monsters, there’s a [★]% chance to inflict the blind debuff. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Mummyghast with the Summoning skill.

-Minotaur Card ] When dealing physical damage, there’s a [★]% chance to inflict the stun debuff for 3 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Minotaur with the Summoning skill.

-Strongholder Card ] When attacking large size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase dark property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Strongholder with the Summoning skill.

-Spector Monarch Card ] When defeating a dark property monster, there’s a [★]% chance to recover 10% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Spector Monarch with the Summoning skill.

-Throneweaver Card ] When defeating a poison property monster, there’s a [★]% chance to recover 10% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Throneweaver with the Summoning skill.

-Abomination Card ] When receiving a dark property attack, there’s a [★]% chance to reflect 50% of the damage received. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Abomination with the Summoning skill.

-Unknocker Card ] Increases dark property resistance by +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Unlocker with the Summoning skill.

-Ellaganos Card ] Increases Agility stat by +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Ellaganos with the Summoning skill.

-Unicorn Card ] Increases damage against dark property enemies by [★]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Unicorn with the Summoning skill.

-Chapparition Card ] Increases magic attack power by [★]% for 10 seconds when using an SP Potion. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Chapparition with the Summoning skill.

-Tomb Lord Card ] Increases damage against boss monsters by [card
count]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Tomb Lord with the Summoning skill.

-Harpeia Card ] When defeating a lightning property monster, there’s a [★]% chance to recover 10% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Harpeia with the Summoning skill.

-Helgasercle Card ] Magic attack power +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Helgasercle with the Summoning skill.

-Spector Card ] Max SP +[★*15]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Spector with the Summoning skill.

-Fallen Statue Card ] Increases damage against immobile monsters by [card count]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Fallen Statue with the Summoning skill (but it can’t move).

-Sparnanman Card ] When attacking a large sized monster, has a 10% chance to increase holy property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Sparnanman with the Summoning skill.

-Cerberos Card ] When being hit by a medium sized monster, has a [★]% to recover 1% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Cerberos with the Summoning skill.

-Naktis Card ] Hit rate +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Naktis with the Summoning skill.

-Dullahan Card ] When being defeated in battle, adds a 5% chance that you will revive with [★]% HP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Dullahan with the Summoning skill.

-Riteris Card ] Increases blind status resistance by [★/2]%. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Riteris with the Summoning skill.

-Nuaele Card ] Magical defense +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Nuaele with the Summoning skill.

-Blud Card ] Con stat +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Blud with the Summoning skill.

-Pyroego Card ] Decreases interval between SP recovery ticks by [★]
seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Fallen Statue with the Summoning skill (but it can’t move).

-LithoRex Card ] When attacking a boss monster, has a 10% chance to increase lightning property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds.
[Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Lithorex with the Summoning skill.

-Nuodai Card ] Missile attack resistance +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Riteris with the Summoning skill (can’t move).

-Centaurus Card ] AoE attack ratio + [Card count]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Centaurus with the Summoning skill.

-Frogola Card ] Increases magic defense by [★]% for 10 seconds when using an HP Potion. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Frogola with the Summoning skill.

-Marionette Card ] When attacking a boss monster, has a 10% chance to increase holy property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Marionette with the Summoning skill (cannot move).

-Genmagnus Card ] Increases physical max attack by +[★]. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Genmagnus with the Summoning skill (cannot move).

-Merregina Card ] When attacking large size monsters, has a 10% chance to increase water property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Merregina with the Summoning skill.

-Templeshooter Card ] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to
silence for 5 seconds. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon
Templeshooter with the Summoning skill.

-Firelord Card ] When attacking a boss monster, has a 10% chance to
increase fire property attack power by +[★] for 7 seconds. [Summoner
Tome] Can be used to summon Firelord with the Summoning skill.

-Deathweaver Card ] When being hit by a boss monster, has a [★]% to recover 3% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Deathweaver with the Summoning skill.

2 Likes

I took the bullet for ya’ll:

It’s also a “max star” card, so it won’t stack, only using your highest star count Manticen card.

1 Like

Sorry, can you elaborate further? What does it mean by “max star”? Does it mean 5 is the max for it?

By “won’t stack”, which kind of effect would? % bonuses?

TIA

My guess on that is a bug, unless they change it to + star/2 which would give you only +5 mov speed.

I think he meant that the same cards don’t stack when they are the same, a +10 star will “overwrite” any lower star number of the same card.

1 Like

This.

There are 3 types of cards AFAIK: star count (combines all stars of all copies of the card you have equipped), card count (counts all copies of a card once regardless of star level), and max stars (only uses the highest star value card, i.e. they don’t stack).

1 Like

Interesting thread!

I can report that x6 throneweaver cards at level 1 provide no appreciable benefit. I killed hundreds of bees (poison property) and did not see any ticks. I checked with and without pets out.

Maybe the duplicates are doing nothing, and I’m stuck at 1%?

I think it might be 10% x 10% x 10% x 10% x 10% x 10%, instead of 60%. So if you kill 1 bee you don’t have 60% chance to recover 10%(60%?) SP but, 10% to recover 10% SP - if it fails, another 10% to recover 10% SP, and another…

edit: oh your cards are lvl 1. So 1% x 1% x 1%…?

That dullahan card. Could it work on tbl?? Hmmm

Oh, so the chances might be individual, eh? That’s possible, but I should have seen a tick or two of it. I’ll have to test further.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

In the case of Nethebovine and Necroventer, is that really just 1 extra damage per star? That doesn’t even sound reasonable, much less at a chance.

1 Like

Nuaele Card: Magic Defense +[2*★]. :wolf:
I tried this lv 10 card and my mdef goes from 316->347 may be it’s 10% instead?

2 Likes

ps. I have a picture of before and after.

I still do not understand which cards are stackable. Can somebody clarify?

Some cards gives you just that, +Star stat. They should make it +Star² instead.

@skysoccer

It can be, i used a lvl 3 card and got about 6 MDef. I would test it again but my card got bugged…

@Ingel

We aren’t sure, it might take some days or weeks to get reliable info.

1 Like

All of the SP recovery cards are “max star” effects, they don’t stack.

I’m going to test to see if the bonus elemental attack proc is at least stackable, though that still doesn’t make it very useful, but it might have a place with, say, Cafrisun + Sacrament on a Quarrel Shooter.

It’s best for Paladin Conviction skill.

Nope, triggering the buff more than once just refreshes it, it doesn’t stack. Pretty crap.

The Mummyghast card is decent though, it blinds in a very large area for 7 seconds. It’s also Max★ but 10% should be enough to blind demons constantly with its duration.

I’m guessing the Minotaur card is probably either CardCount or Max★ too, otherwise it’ll be stupid as hell.

1 Like